剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- You know? - Yeah. Yeah.
-完全正确 -是吧
- Yeah. Yes. Yes. - Right?
没错
Yes.
-好的 -情比金坚
- Okay. - So solid.
-所以 我们该... -等等 我们该...
- So, what do we-- - Wait. So what do we--
-什么 -所以她是划动选择了我们吗
- What? - So she swiped?
-他 这是怎么... -不是的 好吧...
- He, what... How does this-- - No. Okay, so...
-发生了什么 你... -好吧 她只是问了
- What happened? Are you-- - Okay, she basically just said,
"这是真的吗
"Is it... is it legit,
还是只是个社会实验"
or is it a social experiment?"
-然后我就说... -你说什么了
- And I just kind of went... - What did you say?
"两者兼有吧 问号♥ 问号♥"
"A little bit of both, question mark, question mark."
-不错 -然后她就...
- Nice. - And then she...
发了个表情过来
just sent some emoji.
-说... -发了什么表情
- Uh, saying-- - Yeah, what was the emoji?
两女一男
Two girls and a guy.
-不会吧 -真的
- No. - Yeah.
然后我就回了个大拇指
And, uh, I just kind of did a thumbs-up.
所以我不是很确定她是不是...
So, I don't really know if it's...
你懂的...
You know...
我觉得她感兴趣
I think she's game.
我只是不想当个傻子
I just don't want to be the dumbass
就像是...你知道的...
who is, like, you know--
但是 我是说...
But, you know, I mean--
我知道 我知道 而且...
I know. I know, and...
她会不会...
Like, is... is she...
-她... -我是说...
- She's-- - I mean...
我是说 她唱《车轮之歌♥》唱得很好
I mean, she's great at singing "Wheels on the Bus."
我是说 她会不会...
I mean, is she...
你觉得她会不会...
Do you think she's, um...
她是有点疯狂
She's a little crazy.
-是吗 好吧 -没错
- She is? Okay. - Yeah.
她有点...有点...好的那种疯狂
She's a little... little... like, the good crazy.
-我觉得她算是完美的人选 -是吗
- I think she'd be kind of perfect. - Yeah?
好吧 我们来列优点和缺点
Okay, pros and cons.
对 优点缺点
Right, pros and cons.
优点是我们认识她
Pros is we know her...
我们知道她去过哪里 在做什么
we know where she's been, what she's been doing.
-对 挺好的 -没错
- Right. Good. - Yeah.
-这挺... -我们知道她没病
- That's-- - We know that she's safe.
-没错 -所以...这是个好选择
- Yeah. - So, like, it's a good place to land.
缺点...我们认识她
Cons... we know her.
-她... -我们今后还要见她
- She, like... - We're gonna see her.
她还给我们的宝宝唱歌♥
is singing to our baby.
给我们的宝宝唱歌♥
To our child.
但我觉得她...
But I think that she's just--
我们不用放弃音乐课吧
I mean, we're not gonna have to quit music class?
我超爱那个课程
I love that class.
不不不 你可以继续去的
No, no, no, no, no. You can still go.
-她就像是... -你可能会从另一个角度看待她
- She's like-- - You might look at her in a different way.
X光射线版的
It's like X-ray vision.
她的胸在你眼中会变得很不一样...
Her boobs are gonna look really different to you, so...
但我...
But I just...
我想假如...
I just think that if...
假如有什么事 有什么人...
if anything, if anyone--
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得我们可以和她谈谈
I think if we just talked to her,
设定一些界限
kind of set some boundaries,
看看她对此的真实感受
see how she's really feeling about it,
然后...我们会想出
and, you know, we'll... we'll figure out
-要如何进行 -我爱你
- how we're going to do this. - I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
绿色的
Green?
我不知道 这件不是我最喜欢的
I don't know. It's not my favorite.
-有点单调 -是的
- Bit drab? - Uh, yeah.
-好的知道了 -你有更好的选择
- Yeah, I get it. - You've got better.
好吧 有一件...
Okay, we've got a...
蓝色的 西部牛仔风的
blue, Western, cowboy thing?
-我喜欢那件 不错 -是吗
- I like that one, yeah. - Yeah?
-好的 很好 -我真的很喜欢那件
- Okay, great. - I really like that one.
今时今日单身就是这种感觉吗
Is this what it's like to be single today?
-天啊 我不知道 -我是说...
- God, I don't know. - I mean--
太久了
It's been so long,
-我完全不记得了 -绿衬衣还是蓝衬衣
- I totally forgot. - Green shirt? Blue shirt?
好紧张
It's stressful.
好了 假如她醒来 冰箱里有牛奶
Okay, so there's milk in the fridge if she wakes up.
-一盎司就好 -好的
- Just an ounce. -Okay.
一点点就够了
Just a little bit.
你可以把它热一下
You can warm it up,
-然后... -好的好的
- and, uh-- - Yeah, yeah.
你有我们的电♥话♥号♥码吧
You've got our cell phones, right?
-我俩都带着手♥机♥ -是的 你俩的号♥码我都有
- We've both got our cell phones. - Yeah, got both your numbers.
-发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥ 都可以 -号♥码放在桌上了
- Text, call, anything. - They'll be on the table.
知道了 伙计们
Got it all, guys.
真的 你们看上去美极了
Really. You look really nice.
你们是要...今晚是约会之夜吗
Are you guys, uh... Is it a date night?
还是...
Or...
是的
Yeah.
好吧 你们好好玩 放心吧
Okay. Well, have fun, you know. I've got it covered.
-棒极了 -好的 谢谢
- Excellent. - Okay, thank you.
-你最好了 -晚点见
- You're the best. - See you later.
-你好吗 -挺好的 谢谢
- Hi, there. How are you? - Oh, good. Thanks.
需要什么喝的吗
Can I get you something to drink?
嗯 我要这个...鱼的这个
Yeah, I'm gonna have the, uh... the fish one.
"岁月悠长"
"Some days last a long time."
-好的 马上给你端来 -谢了
- Excellent. Be right back. - Thanks.
-不会有事的 放轻松 -我们进去吧
- It's gonna be fine. Easy. - Let's just do it.
假如她不感兴趣
If she's not into it,
或者你不感兴趣...
or you're not into it...
-假如我们决定不做了 -那我们喝杯鸡尾酒就好
- If we decide we don't want to do it, - we'll just have a cocktail.
也没有关系
it doesn't matter.
她完全不会有意见 好吧 走吧
She'll be totally cool about it. Okay, let's go.
你好吗
How are you?
-挺好的 你呢 -挺好的
- I'm good. How are you? -I'm good. Um...
-抱歉 你好吗 -你好
- Hey, hi. Hey, sorry. How are you? - Hi.
-那边有张桌子 -让我亲下另一边
- There's a table right over here. - Let me get the other one.
-我趁没人先去占着 好吗 -棒极了
- I'm gonna grab it before anyone else grabs it, okay? - Oh, great.
-需要我帮忙吗 -我拿上我的东西就好
- Here. Hand? - I'm gonna get my stuff.
-这是你的吗 -是的
- Okay. Is this yours? - Oh, yeah.
-试一口 真的很棒 -是吗
- Have a sip. It's really good. Yeah. - Yeah?
-我们开门见山吧 -好啊好啊
- Let's broach the elephant in the room. - Right? Right?
直入主题
Let's just talk about it.
-反正迟早要谈的 -没错
- Okay. Like, rip the Band-Aid off. - Right.
你...我们...
You're... We're...
我们想确认我们的想法一致
And we want to make sure we're on the same page.
我也是...我也是这么想的
That's... that's how I feel.
-没错 好的 -好的
- Yeah. Okay. - Okay.
关于...
About what's...
-我们为什么会在这里 -我们很开放
- Why we're here. - So we're open.
我们...我们全心全意爱着彼此
We are, like... We basically love each other completely.
安全空间
Safe space.
-以及 -我们只想
- And, um... - We just wanted to...
我们既好奇又兴奋
I mean, we were curious and excited,
当我 当我看你Tinder资料时
and when I... when I went through your Tinder,
我想 "天啊
I just thought, "God,
这是我们还没体验过的东西"
this is something that we kind of missed out on,"
同时 并不是说我难过我们没有体验过
and at the same time, not that I'm sad that we missed out--
-没有 -没有 我们什么都没错过
- No. - No, we didn't miss out on anything.
就是很好奇
It's just kind of a curious thing
-能一起做 -我们觉得
- to be able to do together. - We just feel like it was
探索我们以前
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表