剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得她说的是
So, I think she said it was, like...
拉伸十秒钟 然后休息十秒钟
it's, like, ten seconds on, it's, like, ten seconds off.
如果你觉得可以了
And you can just let me know when it's... you're done,
或者我拉伸得太过的话就告诉我 好吗
and like, you know, when I've gone far enough, okay?
好的
Okay.
她说这会有点不舒服 知道吗
She said it's supposed to be a little uncomfortable, right?
-知道了 -好了吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
-嗯 -准备好了吗
- Yep. - You ready?
好了吗
Okay?
我要再拉伸一下吗
Should I stretch more?
好吧
Okay.
她说这会挺痛的
She said it's supposed to hurt.
-觉得怎么样 -休息十秒钟
- Okay? - Ten.
-好的 -好了
- Okay. - Okay.
可以了
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? Yeah? - Okay.
-开始了 -好的
- Yep. - Okay.
宝贝儿 我
Hey, baby, I...
有件事我该早跟你说的
I should have told you something a while ago.
我不知道为什么没说 我只是
I don't know why I didn't. I just...
-休息十秒钟 什么 -这有点儿
- Ten. What? What? - It just sorta, you know, just...
这太荒唐了
It's so silly.
这根本微不足道
I mean, it's not even something to worry about.
再来一次
One more. Okay.
我只是 你还好吗
I just... You good?
我不知道为什么开不了口 但是
I just don't know why it didn't come up, but...
杰夫和我 我们
Jeff and I, we've been
在他的车♥库♥里开了一家非法酿酒厂
running an illegal brewery out of his garage.
你说什么 十秒钟了
Excuse me? Ten.
我真的不想对你们大声叫嚷 明白吗
I don't really like yelling at you guys, okay?
这让我觉得我又老又蠢 像个傻雅痞一样
It makes me feel old and silly and like a stupid yuppie.
但这人是我丈夫
But this guy? This is my husband,
我们的宝宝即将出生
and we have a child coming.
我们知道 我们让他跟你说的
We know, and we told him to tell you.
我发誓是我们叫的
We did. I swear to God.
慢着 打断一下 轮到我说了
No, no, no. Excuse me. It's my turn to talk now.
-好 好吧 -好吗
- Okay, okay. - Right?
我让你们说 现在轮到我说了
I let you talk. It's my turn now.
我要说的是 他对这个家有责任
All I'm saying is he has responsibilities.
我为了生孩子而辞职
I left my job to have a baby.
意味着如果他惹了麻烦的话 我们就没有收入了
That means that if he gets in trouble, we have no income.
所以你们应该明白他对我们的重要性
So you need to understand the gravity of that,
尊重一下我
and be respectful of me
尊重我也是这个家庭的一员这个事实
and the fact that I am a part of this family.
所以下一次 做这种决定时我需要知道
So next time, you involve me in these kinds of decisions.
好吗 晚安
'Kay? Have a great night.
对不起
Sorry.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
没事的 宝贝
Baby, it's fine.
没事的
It's all right.
你就像一个毛头小子
It's like you're a teenager,
瞒着父母藏大♥麻♥一样
like, hiding pot from your parents.
为什么你要
Like, why would you...
为什么你要让我陷入如此境地
why would you put me in that position?
我真的无法
I can't even...
出来喝一杯吧
真的 每次我见到你
It's just, like, every time I see you actually, you know,
去追寻自己喜欢
goin' after something that you like,
能让你快乐的事情 你都努力坚持自我
that makes you happy,you try to stand up for yourself.
然后一旦有人
And then anytime anyone, like,
给你一点阻力
pushes back the slightest bit,
你就放弃了 你知道吗
you fuckin' crumble, you know?
才不是
That's not fuckin' true.
她是我妻子 你想要我怎样
She's my wife. What do you want me to do?
我不仅仅在说她 好吗
I'm not just talkin' about her, okay?
你的工作怎样
What about, what about with work?
你说了多少次
Okay, how often do you say
你有多讨厌你的工作
how much you fuckin' hate your job?
但每一天 每天你都去上班
But every day, every day you go in and you fuckin'...
然后把情绪都写在脸上 你知道吗
You take it on the face, you know?
好吧 听着 我不是要
Okay, look, I'm not tryin' to...
我不是想要教训你 好吗
I'm not tryin' to shit on you, okay?
-你就是在教训我 我不在乎 -不 听着
- Yeah, you are. It's fine. - I'm sayin'...No, listen.
我意思是你是个聪明人 好吗
I'm saying you're a fuckin' smart guy, okay?
-是吗 -如果你想
- Yeah? - If you wanted...
我喜欢被人依赖的感觉 好吗
I like to be counted on, all right?
我觉得我的妻子能够依赖我
I think it's important that my wife can count on me,
我的同事能指望我真的很重要
and that my co-workers can count on me.
-这对我来说很重要 -我
- That... that means something to me. - I...
懂吗 你觉得我能轻易辞职吗
All right? You think I can just leave my job?
我有孩子了
I have a fucking kid
我得一直把他供到上大学
that's gonna need to go through fucking college.
-我知道 -明白吗
- Yes, I do. - Okay?
-我只觉得只要你想你就能做到 -你才是
- I think you can if you wanted it. - You really are.
你可以去做你想做的事情
You just get to do whatever the fuck you want.
那很棒
And that's so great for you.
我真的为你高兴 杰夫
I'm really happy for you, Jeff.
不是所有人都能这么自♥由♥
Not everybody gets to do that.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
他妈的
Fuckin'...
-我只是 -只会批判的混♥蛋♥
- I'm just... I... - Judgmental piece of shit.
你就坐在那
You're sitting over there,
指点我该怎么生活
telling me how to live my life?
我是说 如果愿意你可以过得快乐
I'm telling you you can be happy if you want it.
就这样 我只是想看见你快乐
That's it.I just wanna see you happy.
你现在不快乐 这很糟糕
You're not, and it's fucked up,
我看到你这样很难受 仅此而已
and it fuckin' hurts me to see that. That's it.
-我...我挺好的 -好吧
- I'm fuckin'-- I'm fine, man. - Okay.
你看上去挺好的
You seem fine.
真的
You do.
好了 我得...
All right, man. I gotta...
我明天得早起 我得走了
I got an early morning. I gotta go.
好吧
All right.
半英亩
芝加哥啤酒公♥司♥
...想要个女孩
...want a girl.
我真的好开心 我会超兴奋的
I mean, I'm so happy, and I will be very excited.
-女士们 你们的啤酒 -谢谢
- Ladies, here's your beer. - Thank you.
马上回来给你们点菜 好吗
Be right back to take your food order, all right?
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
你的
That's for you.
我只是...
Um, I just...
我真的想和你道个歉
I just really wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我感觉...
Yeah, I feel like...
我只是希望你能听我亲口说出
I just wanted you to know from me
我真的很抱歉
that I'm really sorry that
让你觉得我们有事不和你商量
you didn't feel like we were including you.
我本意并非如此
Like, that wasn't my intention at all.
-而且... -我知道 真的没事了
- And... - I know, and it's totally fine,
我保证
I promise.
我只是...
I just...
我不知道是因为我的荷尔蒙还是其他什么
I don't know if it's my hormones or whatever,
但...我是在生马特的气
but...my issue is with Matt
和你们没关系
and not with you guys,
我觉得挺尴尬的...
and I'm kind of embarrassed that I even...
不 别让你的荷尔蒙背锅
No, don't blame it on your hormones,
我不喜欢人们对女人有这种成见
'cause I hate when people do that to women.
事实上...
And, like...
你是个有情感的人类
you're a human being that has feelings
真实合法的情感 而且...
that are valid and real and...
说实话 要是我发现了这种事...
honestly, like, I would have been really upset
我会很生气的
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表