剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- Hold on one second, my phone's ringing. -All right.
是汤姆和孩子们
Uh, it's Tom with the kids.
让我快点把这个搞定
Just let me quickly nip this in the bud, um--
你好 兄弟
Hey. Hi, bud.
艾伦 听我说
Hey, Allen, listen, buddy.
你得帮帮我
I need you to help me out.
-崔文 -你妹妹会听你的
- Trevin. - Your sister will listen to you.
跟她说没什么可怕的
Just tell her there's nothing to be afraid of,
万圣节很有趣 所有人的服装都不是真的
that Halloween is fun, and that everybody's costumes are fake.
那不是真的吸血鬼 我是说
That wasn't a real vampire. I mean--
-我们明天在办公室再说 -我知道
- ...speak tomorrow in the office. - I know.
听着 只要你玩得开心 她也会开心的
Look, if you're having a good time, she'll have a good time.
谢谢你 拜
Thank you. Bye.
-好了吗 -好了
- Yes? All good? - All good.
那好 我们切回正题
All right. Let's get back to business.
那个 好水槽
Oh, that, uh... good sink.
汤姆来电
我♥操♥
God damn it!
我要拿这些特趣
I'll trade you these Twix,
洛洛糖 劲脆和图奇罗尔[太妃糖]
Rolo, Kit-Kat, and Tootsie Roll
换你那个
for one of those.
不行
No deal.
还有好时巧克力
And Hershey's.
不换
No deal.
-再加一个洛洛糖 -不换
- And Rolo. - No deal.
好吧 再加一个好时巧克力
Fine, and then another Hershey's. I mean--
-就不换 -天啊
- No deal. - Oh, my God.
这些我才不换呢
I'm never trading these.
那我拿这两个换那个
I'll trade you two of these for that.
危险 不准入内
晚安
Good night.
朋友
Hey, pal.
有时如果有人觉得害怕
Sometimes if somebody gets scared,
我们会觉得这有点不可理喻
we might think it's, like, ridiculous.
没什么可怕的
There's nothin' to be scared about.
我需要你 能为了你妹妹挺身而出
But I need you, for your sister, to be there for her.
好吗 帮帮她
All right? And help her out.
就像我和妈妈相互支持那样
Just like Mom and I are there for each other
如果你们中其中一个遇到烦恼或者受伤了
if the other person is upset or gets hurt.
这样即使我和妈妈不在身边
So even if Mom and I aren't there,
我也能指望你作为哥哥来照顾妹妹
I'm gonna look to you as her big brother to take care of her.
明白吗
Does that make sense?
明白
Cool.
我想说的就这些
That's all I was trying to say.
-好的 -万圣节过得开心吗
- Okay. - Did you have a good Halloween?
-开心 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
你在这藏了糖果没
Any secret candy in here anywhere? Huh?
-没有 -晚安
- No. - Good night.
-晚安 -爱你
- Good night. - Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
他是个好孩子
He is such a sweet boy.
-谢谢你去处理这事 -没什么
- Thanks for taking care of that. - Sure.
小意思
No problem.
我就是
I'm just--
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
你喜欢这样吗
Yeah. You like that?
真爽
Oh, fuck yeah.
爽死了
Oh, fuck.
我好硬
You got me so hard.
我去
Holy shit.
今天是什么日子
Wow. What's the occasion?
我不知道 只是一个小小的
Oh, I don't know. Just a little...
周六早餐
Saturday morning breakfast.
好吧
All right.
-谢谢 -早上好
-Thank you. - Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
很不错
Pretty great.
很不错 谢谢让我睡懒觉
Pretty great. Thanks for letting me sleep in.
-你应得的 -好贴心
- Well, you earned it. - That's nice.
当然了
I sure did.
爸 来看看这个
Hey, Dad, check this out.
现在不行 伙计 我和你妈一起呢
Not right now, buddy. I'm with your mom.
我一会儿来看
I'll check it out in a minute.
-小鸡吗 -是的 小鸡
- Chiken? - Yeah chikens.
你要选什么食物
What food do you want?
-你要给我看什么 -它喜欢吃种子
- What'd you wanna show me? - He likes seeds.
好吧
All right.
我们把所有动物都孵出来了
We're spawning, like, every kind of animal.
-我们有好多动物 -在墓地岛上
- We have lots of animals. - In the graveyard island.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表