剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
an interesting thing to
从没尝试过的事很有意思
explore because we'd never tried it before.
-是的 然后
- Yes. - And then--
-你们从没这么干过吗 -没
- So, you've never done this before? - No.
-不 我们有 -没在Tinder上约过
- Not... I mean, we've-- - Well, not on Tinder.
-我们以前有过一次 -一次
- Well, we had a thing... - Had one thing.
-但那是很久前了 -对 那次
- ...but it was a long time ago. - Oh, that time.
-你跟我说过 -我们喝醉了
- You told me about that. - We were wasted. We were drunk.
-醉得不行 -那是很久前了 对吗
- We were so drunk. - That was a long time ago, right?
-喝了好多龙舌兰 -我们不认识那女生
- Loads of tequila. Yeah. - We didn't know the girl.
-好吧 -这是
- Okay. - This is... I mean--
问题就在此 因为我认识你们
Well, that's the thing. I mean, because I do know you. I mean--
-接着就没有过了 -我们认识这么久
- Subsequently nothing. - We've known each other for so long.
我不想破坏 不想当障碍
I don't want to ruin... I don't want to be in the way.
-不 不 不 -当然
- No, no. No. - Absolutely.
-听着 -我们不想你 不
- Listen-- - We don't want you to be in... No.
-关键是给予 爱护和分享 -我们希望是安全的
- This is about giving, loving, sharing. - We want it to be safe.
-这是个安全空间 -自在
- It's a safe space. - Comfortable.
-非常自在 -是的
- Super comfy. - Yeah.
舒服 舒服 随性
Cozy. It's cozy and it's easy.
最重要的 友谊第一
And above all, friendship is first.
-友谊 家庭 -听着 这对我们来说
- Friendship. And family. - Listen, this is, for us...
友谊和家庭 这就是为什么
Friendship and family. And this is why
-我们很开心你来了 -我们来这
- we love that you are here. - Which we are... here.
-因为 -我们想法一致
- Because-- - So, we're all on the same page.
我们想这么做 是吗
We want to do this. We want to do this?
-是的 那就做吧 -对吗
- Yeah! Let's do it. - Right?
-好 我该告诉你们 -人生只有一次
- Okay, I should tell you... - You only live once.
我从没这么干过 这是
...I have never done this. This is a...
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Right.
我有想过 想要这么做
It's something I've thought about, I've wanted to do.
我看到你们 我就想
You know, and then I see you guys and I'm like...
所以我才发短♥信♥给你 我想"是吗 这是真的吗"
That's why I texted you. I'm like, "What? Is this, like, real?"
-真好 -所以好的
- Great. - So, yeah. So, okay.
-所以我们决定要做了 -说好了
- So this is all... We're doing it. - So, we're good?
-是的 -好的
- We're doing it. - Okay
我不想她看到你 所以
I don't want her to see you, so just...
我们偷偷到地下室 好吗
We'll sneak down to the basement, okay?
-好的 了解 -但要是她
- Okay, got it. - But what if she--
要是她看到我 我就说我忘了
If she sees me, I'll just say I forgot--
不 什么都别说
No, just don't say anything.
-别让她看见你 -朝那边走就行
- Don't let her see you. - Just go that way. Just go that way.
-嗨 海泽 -嘿
- Hi, Hazel. - Hey.
嗨 海泽
Hi, Hazel!
-你好吗 她怎么样 -很好
- How are ya? How was she? - Good.
-很好 她挺好的 -棒
- Good. Uh, she was all right. - Great.
她有点难伺候 醒了几次
She, uh, was a little fussy. She woke up a few times.
醒了几次
She was up a few times?
-天啊 -天啊 好了
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God. Okay.
-好了 -酒
- Okay. - Um... Drinks.
好啊 好主意
Yeah, that sounds good. That sounds lovely.
还需要我的话跟我说就行
Just let me know when you need me next.
-一定 -好
- Yeah, will do. - All right.
-抱歉我们回来得晚了点 -没事
- Sorry, we were a little bit later. - Oh, no. It's not a problem.
-再见 -行
- I'll see you guys soon. - All right.
-晚安 -再见 谢谢你
- Have a good night. - Bye, love. Bye. Thank you.
是热的 不过无所谓
It's warm, but whatever.
-谁管呢 我们有点醉了 -亲爱的 我得说
- Who cares. We're a little drunk. - Honey, I just got to say
我太爱你了
I fucking love you.
这太棒了 会很棒的
This is amazing. This is gonna be great.
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
海泽走了
Hazel has left the building.
很好
Oh, good.
贝茜睡了
And Betsy is asleep.
棒
Amazing.
-好 -亲爱的 你想喝什么
- All right. - Baby, what do you want to drink?
龙舌兰吧
Um... I'll take a tequila, I guess.
-龙舌兰 -我想干杯
- Tequila. - I want to cheers.
我在等着干杯 我想和你们干杯
I'm waiting to cheers. I want to cheers with you guys.
-干嘛要改掉一辈子的习惯 -就是
- Why spoil the habit of a lifetime? - I know, right?
冰
Ice.
-我去放点音乐 -好主意 音乐
- I'm gonna go put some tunes on. - Okay, yeah. Good idea. Tunes.
-想听点什么 -干杯
- What are we in the mood for? - Cheers!
我们现在适合听什么
What are we in the mood for?
-今晚真棒 -我想到了一个
- This is a nice night. - I got one.
真有意思 好棒
This is fun. This is really nice.
是的 很棒的一晚
Yeah. Really nice evening.
不 不 那是
No. No, that was...
-嗯 超赞 -我们跳舞吧 你想跳舞吗
- Yeah. Super. Yeah. - Let's dance. You wanna dance?
-好啊 不错 -过来吧
- Oh, yeah. That's nice. Yeah. - Okay, come on.
你好像很喜欢这个 亲爱的
You seem to be into it, baby.
-她很擅长这个 -不 是的
- She's so good at this. - No, yeah.
-好了 -我好开心
- Okay, all right. - I'm just so happy.
真的
It was, you know...
放松自在点
Let's just get comfy and cozy.
-慢慢来 -好好
- Take it step by step. - Okay, okay.
-你要不要 -嗯
- How about you just, uh... - Oh, yeah.
-我还穿着鞋 -好吧
- Oh, I have my shoes on. - Okay.
-脱掉 -好
- Let's do that. - Oh, okay.
好
Okay.
好了
That's it.
你们好
Hi.
让我再看一次你和她接吻
Let me see you kiss her again.
行
Okay.
你要先来吗
Will you do the honors?
乐意至极 亲爱的
My pleasure, darling.
他来了
Oh, here he comes.
他来了
Here he comes.
-该死 -等下
- Oh, shit. - Wait a second.
说不定她 她会
Maybe she's... She'll go back...
她会再睡着的
She'll drop back asleep.
也许她会再睡着的
Maybe she's gonna drop back to sleep.
-她不会 -我去吧 我去 我去
- No. - I'll go. I'll go. I'll go.
你去吗
You'll go?
-你们... -好吧
- You guys... - Okay.
你们继续
...just keep going.
我
I'll just...
你有牛奶吗
Have you got milk?
需要帮忙吗
Do you need anything?
不用 你留在这吧 我马上回来
No. Just stay. I'll be right back.
天啊
Oh, God.
酒 你来一杯吗
Drinks. You want?
要 谢了 干杯
Oh, yeah. Thanks. Cheers.
-干杯 -敬这一切
- Cheers. -To all of... all of that.
-敬快乐 快乐 -那是...
- Fun. Fun. - That's...
我们 我们不该...
We... we shouldn't...
我们该等她 对吗 我们该...
We should wait, right? We should...
我们 我们该等露西回来
We... we should wait for Lucy to come back.
是的
Yeah. We should wait.
你真的 非常帅
You're very... you're very handsome.
你也很美
You're very beautiful.
你真的很帅
You're really handsome.
-你很... -不 你很美
- You're so... - No, you're really beautiful.
-不 我 我... -你真的很美
- No, I'm... I'm-- -Yeah, you really are.
我一点也不 我 我不知道
I'm not even... I... I don't even know... I don't know...
好吧
Okay.
我们
Oh, we...
我们该等等 我们该 我们该
We should wait. We should... We should...
然后 伸展
And... ah! Stretch.
-让我把你腿掰过来 -好的
- Let me get it over like this. - Okay.
你俩在干什么
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表