剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-亚瑟 过得怎么样 -杰森 你好吗
- Arthur, what's up, man? - Hey, Jason, how you doing?
-挺好的 -幸会
- Doing all right. - Pleasure.
介意我录音吗
Mind if I record?
请便
Oh, yeah, no problem, man.
好的
Cool, cool, cool, cool with that.
让我准备下
Let me get that there. Boom.
-你要吃点什么吗 -嗯
- You gonna get something to eat? - Yeah.
-这家店有些东西挺好吃的 -我会的
- There's some good food here, man. - I'mma get somethin'...
《篮球梦》 20年了
Uh, so, Hoop Dreams. Twenty years, man.
-20多年 -20多年
- Twenty-plus years, man. - Twenty-plus years?
是啊 不敢相信
Yeah. Can't believe it, man.
大家都过得很好
Every... Yeah, everyone's doing great, man.
-很满意 -是吗
- I can't complain. - Yeah?
你都在做些什么
What you been up to?
到处演讲
Uh, just still out speaking.
给高中生上《篮球梦》
Uh, teaching the Hoop Dreams educational curriculum
教育课程
to high school students and, uh,
同时在努力为自己的服装生产线取得经营许可
still trying to get my clothing line a licensing deal,
-你知道的 -嗯
- you know? - Yeah.
你有做教练吗 高中教练
Have you done any coaching, high school coaching?
-坚决不当教练 -不吗
- Oh. Staying away from coaching. - No?
我想 要是我去执教高中生
I think, I... If I ever coached high school,
我八成会被开除
I'd probably be fired.
-为什么 -因为我很可能会对学生动手
- For what? - For probably hitting a kid in his head.
因为现在的孩子 他们会顶嘴
'Cause kids, nowadays, for real, they talk back to you,
比如 "我不去上课
like, "Oh, I'm not coming to class,
但我还是该上场比赛"
and I still think I'm supposed to play."
-我的队伍可不行 -明白
- Well, not on this team. - Yeah.
"我偏要比 你需要我"
"Well, yes, I am. Uh, you need me."
不 不 我不需要你
No, no, I don't need you.
我会让最后一个替补上场比赛
I'll play with the last guy at the bench.
-你懂我意思吗 -嗯
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah.
现在的孩子 很多
So, what, you know, a lot of these kids now, they...
都喜欢搞不公平竞争 早已没了
Favoritisms, and, you know, the fundamentals of the game,
比赛的原则
they done lost it.
所以当教练 我避而远之
So, coaching? Me, I stay away from it.
-教学 很乐意 我向孩子们传授比赛心得 -嗯
- Now, teaching, yes. I teach the game to kids. - Yeah.
《任性芝加哥》
第一季第八集
你见过这个商标吗
You ever see this? That logo?
不认识这个商标 不过看上去像是别担心的设计
I don't know this logo, but it looks like a Don't Fret design.
有兴趣可到dontfretart.com围观
他在城里四处搞艺术
This artist does some stuff around the city.
-这样啊 -嗯
- Cool. Cool. - Yeah.
我昨晚去了一个派对
So, I was at this party last night,
有个人把这拿给我们品尝
and, uh, some guy brought that for us to taste,
-还挺好喝的 -是吗
- and it's pretty good. - Yeah?
不过他有趣的地方在于
But, uh, what made him interesting to me
他跟我们说
was he was telling us that...
这是出自地下酿酒厂
apparently it's some kind of underground brewery,
我以前从没听说过
which is something I've never heard of before,
这属于非法的
and that it's illegal.
你想捣了他们的窝
You wanna bust up their operation?
然后自己开酿酒厂吗
And then you're gonna start your own brewery?
-不 你知道 -你是老板 我们去吧
- No, you know-- - I work for you. Let's do it.
不 不 我觉得这有故事可报道
No, no, the... You know, I think there's a story,
我想你去深入了解然后把故事写出来
and, uh, I'd like you to try to get inside it and tell the story.
好的
Okay. So...
在哪儿 老板是谁
Where is it? Who is it?
-这个 -什么时候
- Well-- - When is it happening?
难点就在此 我也不知道
That's the rub. I don't know.
带酒来的人
The, uh, the guy who brought it, though,
他好像说他在暗物质工作
I think he said he worked at Dark Matter,
一家咖啡店
which is some coffee place.
-这就去 -好
- I'll get on it. - All right.
嗯
Yeah.
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
挺好的 你呢
It's going all right. How you doing, man?
-很好 我是马特 -马特 我是杰森 幸会
- Good. I'm Matt. - Matt, Jason. Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -嗯
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
你是怎么知道我们的
Uh, how'd you hear about us?
从朋友口中得知的
I heard about it from a friend, man.
-好的 进来吧 -嗯
- All right, cool, man. Well, come on in. - Yeah.
我们有三杯现成啤酒
We..We got three beers on tap.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
哥们儿 我们
And, dude, we're, uh,
我们目前在酿这个超好喝的棕色爱尔啤酒
we're fermenting this awesome brown ale right now.
两周后过来尝尝
Come back in a couple weeks. Check it out.
-是吗 好的 -谢谢 你们真好
- Yeah? All right. - Thanks. You guys are the best.
-是的 好好享受吧 -谢谢
- Yes! Enjoy. - Thank you.
啤酒多少钱
How much do I owe you for the beer?
这瓶免费
Um, you know what? This one's on the house.
-谢谢 谢谢 -客气
- Appreciate it. Thank you, man. - Yeah? Absolutely.
我的名片 有空联♥系♥我
So, here's my card. Just, uh, hit me up some time.
-我们打算报道你们的故事 -好的
- We'll do a story. - Yeah.
-说好了 再见 -行 保重 安全驾驶
- Yeah? Bye. -All right. Take care. Drive safe.
那是谁
Who was that?
他是
He's actually this, uh...
他是《新城报》的记者
He's a reporter from... from New City.
他是《新城报》的 他想要什么
That guy's from New City? What did he want?
他想看看酿酒厂
Uh, he just wanted to check out the brewery.
你说了什么
And what did... what did you say?
-你跟他说了什么吗 -淡定
- Did... did you tell him anything? - Relax.
不 他知道我们的存在可不是好事
No. Dude, this isn't good that he knows we exist, man.
那
That's...
亲爱的 你见过李和梅根了吗
Babe, have you... have you met Lee and Megan?
-没 -他们都是半英亩的
- No. - They're both at Half Acre.
你们是半英亩的
Oh, you guys are at Half Acre?
我是杰夫 很高兴认识你们
Hey, Jeff. It's nice to meet you guys.
不敢相信我们之前都没见过
I can't believe we haven't met before.
-你是那个什么的助理 -酒吧助理
- Yeah. And you're the assistant tap... - Tap room manager.
棒 棒
Awesome. Awesome.
-太棒了 -我们喜欢你们的东西
- Yeah, awesome. - Dude, we love your guys' shit.
真的 你们是我们的灵感
Like, seriously, you fucking inspire us.
-没错 -他是负责酿酒的
- That's true. - He's the one that brews it.
如果我们不和他对话 拒绝访谈
If we don't talk to him, if we fucking cut this guy out,
他就没有故事可讲了 对吗 他还能说什么
he's got no story, right? What's he gonna say?
想说什么都行
Whatever he wants.
正是 但什么 "嘿 这有个"
Exact... But what, like, what? "Oh, hey, there's this--"
"这有家非法酿酒厂"
"There's an illegal brewery happening down here.
很火 大家都在讨论
It's all the rage. Everybody's talking about it.
你看到那些带有别担心商标的啤酒罐
Um, those growlers you're seeing with the Don't Fret logo,
就是他们的
that's... that's where it is.
等等
It's so and so."
如果我们配合他
At least if we play ball with him,
我们至少还能控制文章内容
we can kind of control the message.
如果跟他合作
If we play ball with him,
你知道的吧 一切就结束了
you... you do realize, like, this is done.
我们努力的成果 就都没了
Whatever we have here, this is, like... no more.
没有什么是永恒的
Nothing lasts forever, buddy.
-你知道吧 -我感觉才刚开始
- You know? Like, come on. - It feels like we just started.
-如果能... -什么...
- If we're gonna-- - What do...
已经做了一段时间 是时候了
Eh, we started a while ago. It's time.
只要我们想 一个月内就可以扩张
We could expand to ten times this capacity in a month
扩张到现在的十倍
if we wanted to.
打扫卫生吧 我不想谈这个
Can we clean up? I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
-没事 我只是希望你... -好吧
- Yeah. It's fine, man. Hey. Just, like... - Okay.
我们去看几个地方 好吗
Let's just go look at some spaces, right?
就去看看...
Let's, let's just drop...
我们去看看地方 留条后路 行吗
Let's just go look at spaces so we cover our asses, right?
好吧 先不说这个
Okay, all right. Let's just...
-去... -你拿一下
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表