剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
大家都怎么样
So, um, how is everyone?
我弟弟很好玩
You know, my brother's being really funny.
-他挺镇定的 -嗯
- He's kind of keeping it together, uh... - Right.
我要在这待
I'm gonna stay here for, uh...
至少三周 整理好一切
at least three weeks and get everything cleaned out,
因为他要走 我姐姐得带孩子
'cause he's gotta go and my sister's gotta be with her kids
所以
and so...
好的
Okay.
我算是自愿的
I kind of got volunteered into it.
工作挺顺利的 可能对你是个
It's all right with work and, um, could be a good opportunity...
清理头绪的好时机
you know, for you to clear out your stuff and...
没有我在身边劝你留下
not have me around trying to convince you to stay.
除非你想留下
Unless you want to stay.
你知道 我们
You know, we...
应该不可能了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
你可以利用这几周时间好好考虑
Well, you can take the few weeks.
等我回来 我们再谈
When I get back, we can talk about it.
嗯
Uh, yeah, um...
你知道 我
You know, I...
我觉得我们已经谈过这事了
I sort of feel like we already had that conversation.
是的
Yeah.
《任性芝加哥》
第一季第七集
加把劲 各位
Come on, team.
把球运起来
Move the ball up the court.
你们跑得像女生一样
You're running around out there like a bunch of girls.
肯德尔教练 我们就是女生
Coach Kendall, we are girls.
那不是借口
Well, that's no excuse.
你们已经12岁了 该学会坚强勇敢了
You're 12 years old. It's time to toughen up and grow a pair.
打断下 肯德尔小姐
Excuse me, Miss Kendall,
你不能这么和学生说话
but you can't speak to students that way.
是肯德尔教练 谁问你问题了
That's Coach Kendall. And who asked you anyway?
作为学校副校长
As vice principal of the school,
我要求你遵守教师行为规范准则
I must insist that you stick to the guidelines of teacher conduct.
我不知道是谁写的准则
I have no idea who wrote those guidelines,
但我是在为这些年轻姑娘做好准备
but I'm trying to prepare these young women
将来踏入社会才能成功
for success in the real world
到时可不会有
where they aren't gonna be
矫揉造作的副校长溺爱她们
coddled by some namby-pamby vice principal.
很好 瑞贝卡 给我拼了
That-a-way, Rebecca, fight for that ball.
禁止打架 瑞贝卡
No fighting, Rebecca,
这是一个零暴♥力♥安全的学习空间
this is a non-violent, safe space for learning.
你还要不要我指导我的队伍了
Are you gonna let me coach my team or what?
我是来跟你说你错过了
I came to tell you that you missed
上周的训练敏感性研讨会
the sensitivity training workshop last week,
所以你需要重新定个时间
so you need to schedule a make-up time.
我不会去的
I'm not doing it.
这学校已经够敏感了
This school is already too sensitive.
家长投票决定研讨会必须参加
The parents have voted to make the workshop mandatory.
那就跟他们说
Then tell them they can
如果他们有问题直接来找我
talk to me directly if they have a problem.
他们都很怕你 肯德尔教练
They're all afraid of you, Coach Kendall.
很好 干掉她 杰娜 放倒她
Good. Rip her head off, Jenna! Take her down!
不好意思 刚才有点大声
Sorry, I felt like that one was really loud.
很好啊 那样显得我们
Great. No, you know, that adds,
像是在体育馆里一样
like... That we're, like, in a gym.
-我很喜欢 非常棒 -好的 好的
- I love it. I love it. Fantastic. - Okay. Cool, cool.
-行 -就这个了
- All right. - That's it.
就这个了 我要把这段寄出去
That's it. I'm gonna send that.
我可以再来一段 如果
Okay. I mean, I can do another one if, you know...
不用了 我们保守点
No. No, I think... Let's... let's keep it safe.
-我很喜欢 -好的
- I love it. I love it. - Okay.
-好 -非常棒
- Cool. - Excellent.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你经纪人跟你说了 对吧 如果你拿到角色
And your agent told you, right? If... if you do get it,
就需要去洛杉矶
it requires a relocation to LA.
-对 我知道 -嗯
- Oh, right, yeah. Um... yeah. - Yeah.
挺好的 我哪儿都可以去
That... that'll be cool. I mean, I can go wherever.
天啊 结束了
Oh, my God, it's... it's over.
表演很精彩
Excellent show.
-表演很精彩 -天啊 搞什么
- Excellent show. - Jesus! What the fucking Christ?
-酒吧见 -好
- See you in the bar. - Yep.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-干杯 -干
- Oh. Cheers, baby. - Yes. Well, right?
这节目简直
I just can't get over how...
太精彩了
beautiful that show was...
-太好了 -你的这个角色
- Oh, wow, great. - ...and this role for you
是我见过你演得最好的角色
is just the best thing I've seen you do.
-谢谢 真的吗 -我真这么想
- Oh, thanks. Wow. Really? - I do.
-我真觉得 -那太好了
- I really think it was just-- - Oh, that's awesome.
真好 我玩得很开心
That's great. I've been having a lot of fun.
太棒了 我 我要跟大家说
Fantastic. I'm just... I mean, I'm gonna tell everybody.
-我太为你骄傲了 -谢谢 请去转告吧
- I'm... I'm so proud of you. - Oh, thanks. Um, please do.
-我真的 -简单介绍下 这是谢里尔
- I really am... - Oh, hey, real quick. Cheryl,
这是我朋友谢里尔 索菲
um, this is my friend Cheryl, Sophie.
-你好 你刚才很惊艳 -你好
- Hi. You were amazing. - Hi.
-她是不是很棒 -真的很高兴认识你
- Isn't she awesome? Yeah. - Really, really nice to meet you.
-谢谢 -你很棒
- Thank you. Thanks. - Great job.
我只能忍♥得了20分钟了
Um, I... I can only stomach about 20 minutes of this.
我们去街对面的林肯车站吧
I'm thinking let's go across the street to Lincoln Station.
-好啊 -去对面喝一杯
- Yeah, great. - Grab a drink across the street.
谢谢你的信息
So, yeah, uh, thanks for your message.
节目很精彩
Yeah, the... the show was great.
真的很棒
It was really, really good, um, so...
我们马上都会出去
um, yeah, we're all heading out now,
所以今晚多半没空找你了 不过
so, um, I probably won't catch you tonight, but, um...
也行我们可以明天再谈
maybe we can talk tomorrow. Um...
我刚在想你 很想
I was thinking about you. A lot. Um...
总之 替我向大家问好
Anyway, um, send everyone my love and, um...
就这样
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
-表演很出色 -谢谢你
- Wonderful. Great performance. - Oh, thank you.
-很精彩 -不客气 谢谢
- Wonderful. Wonderful. - You're welcome. Thank you.
谢谢 祝你们晚上愉快
Thanks. Have a good night.
-你也是 谢谢 再见 -再见
- You, too. Thank you. Bye. - Bye.
各位
Um, hey, everybody,
能听我讲点话吗
if I could, uh, just have your attention for a quick second.
我只想说我很感激
I just wanted to say that I'm so grateful.
我是世界上最幸运的人
I'm... I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
有幸参与到这话剧中
Getting to do this play,
在芝加哥出演约翰·迪林杰
getting to play John Dillinger in Chicago,
在他被杀的地方 真的很荣幸
right where he was shot and killed, uh, is... is such an honor,
你们知道 我
and, um, you know, I just...
敬我们优秀的团队
To our incredible crew,
他们为了今晚的演出付出了很多
who's working so hard to put this thing on every night.
敬我的队友 安娜贝尔 索菲
To my castmates, Annabelle, Sophie...
你们太棒了 我爱你们
You guys are the best. I love you guys.
敬大获成功 开幕快乐
Uh, here's to a great run. Happy opening.
-干杯 -谢谢 非常感谢
- Cheers. - Thank you. Thank you so much.
干杯
Cheers.
和德鲁在一起 就是那样的
With Drew, it was exactly that.
大家都很老套
I mean, everybody's like, it's the cliche that, you know, the...
女的想 你懂的
It's the girl that wants to, like, you know,
要小孩
have kids or whatever, and...
他也准备好了
and he was there, he was at that point.
而我
And I just...
-你没准备好 -我感觉
- You weren't ready to do it? - I feel like--
是你没准备好吗
Was it that you weren't ready to do it
还是你没准备好和他一起生小孩
or you weren't ready to do it with him?
如果我像你一样32岁 我会享受快乐
If I was 32 like you, I would just be happy.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表