剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
真是混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
操
Fuck.
别走嘛 来吧 再喝一杯
Nah. Come on. One more.
你《新城报》的朋友给你发短♥信♥了
Hey, your, uh, your buddy from New City texted you.
你真是不可理喻
You're unbelievable, man.
你需要有人推你一把
You needed the push.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-宝贝 -宝贝
- Babe. - Hey, babe.
你不会相信我晚上经历了什么的
You won't fucking believe my night.
马特毁了酿酒厂
Matt fucked the brewery.
怎么了
What's going on?
你还好吗
You okay?
和我说话
Talk to me.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我今天验了孕
I took a test today.
别这样 好吗
Hey. No. Okay.
杰夫
Jeff!
外面冷死了
It's cold as fuck out there.
-你好吗 -还行吧
- How you doing, man? - I'm, uh, I'm okay.
我是《新城报》的杰森
Jason from New City.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
-我一直在和你哥哥联♥系♥ -嗯
- Been talking with your brother. - Yeah.
我一直想找到你
Been trying to get a hold of you.
-可真难啊 -我这不就来了
- It's been very tough. - Here I am.
想找到你可真不容易
You're a hard person to get a hold of.
-要来杯啤酒吗 -乐意至极
- Do you want a beer? - I would love a beer.
好的
Yeah.
我们能谈谈吗
Look, can we talk?
-行啊 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
你哥哥一直有和我聊
Your brother keeps talking to me.
你为什么不想和我聊
Why won't you talk to me?
我不知道...
I don't know, man, um...
我哥哥和我是截然不同的两种人
My brother and I are very different people.
给我吃一点
Mmm, give me some of that.
你们好呀
Hey, guys!
欢迎
Welcome.
-你好呀 美人 -你好吗
- Hi, beautiful. - Hi. How are you?
嘿 老弟
Hey, man.
坐吧
Oh, have a seat.
我要是能坐我也坐下了
I will if I can.
你气色很好
Looks really good.
你会是个好父亲的
You're gonna be a great fucking dad.
你还好吗
How you doing?
是啊 到时就知道了
Yeah, we'll see.
挺好的
I'm okay.
听着 老兄
Listen, dude.
我们就坐在那里 谈了谈...
We just kinda sat and talked through...
假如我们要做这个 那就得一起做
If, uh, if we're gonna do this, we gotta do it together. All right?
不能...不能再背着我行动了 好吗
No more... no more bullshit behind my back, okay?
我觉得真是太疯狂了 但是...
So I feel kinda crazy, but...
-这太正常了... -我保证
- That's totally normal... - I promise, man.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我很兴奋
Hey, I'm excited.
谁想要喝啤酒
Uh, who, uh, who wants a beer?
-我去拿杯子 -我想
- That's my cue. - I do.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表