剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
你激动吗
Are you excited?
-这是你们的第一个宝宝吗 -是的
- Is this your first baby? - Yeah.
你们可以看我身后的显示器
The monitor behind me is where you guys can see.
好了 这就是你们的宝宝了
Okay, there's the baby.
你们想知道孩子的性别 对吧
And you do wanna know what you're having, right?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好 让我把镜头
All right, let me just get the baby
调到正确位置
in the right position.
是个男孩 恭喜
It's a boy. Congratulations.
-你确定吗 -确定 非常确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm pretty sure.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
任性芝加哥
第一季第三集
嘿 向日葵
Hey, Sunflower.
我弟弟在这吗
Is, uh... is my brother here?
-在 在后面 -谢了
- Uh, yeah, you can go on back. - Great, thanks.
老兄 你来 你来干什么
Dude, what are you... What are you doin' here?
我是来...
I'm here to...
-什么事 -向你介绍你的侄子
- What's goin' on? - ...introduce you to your nephew.
-伙计 是个男孩吗 -是啊
- Dude, it's a boy? - Yeah, man.
太棒了
Fuck!
恭喜你啊
Yes! Congrats, dude.
我知道 我们都很兴奋
Yeah, I know. We're very excited.
-让我看看 让我看看 -这是
- Let me see that. Let me see that. -It was, uh...
天啊
Holy shit.
-这是你的老二搞出来的 -没错
- You made that with your dick. - I sure did.
-这是他的... -那是他的
- ...there is his... -That's his--
他的小鸡鸡继承了你的
He's got your little baby dick, too.
好好笑哦
That's very funny.
他 哥们儿
He's... Dude!
天啊 你感觉如何
Oh, my God. How you feelin'?
-我感觉棒极了 -是吗
- I'm feelin' good. - Yeah?
那真是...
That's something--
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby. Baby, baby, baby.
真的吗
What?
-是个男孩 是个 -是男孩吗
- It's a boy! It's... Yeah. -It's a boy?
-是的 -太棒了
- Yeah, it is. - Yes!
在这 给你看看 这是我儿子
Here, let me show you.That's my boy.
天啊 真是太棒了
Oh, my God, dude, that is so awesome.
-是我们大家的孩子 -没错
- That's our boy. - Yes.
你来照顾他 我们负责陪他玩
You take care of it, we come and have fun with it.
我们得赶紧聚次餐了 好吗
We have to get dinner soon, okay?
好 没问题
Okay, that sounds great. Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Oh, it's so good to see you.
-很 -失陪了 拜
- It's great-- - Excuse me. Bye.
他们在那干什么
What are they up to in there?
他们是半英亩的人
Oh, dude, these are... these are the Half Acre guys.
我们在开展
We're doin', like,
一个啤酒咖啡的合作
this collaborative beer-coffee thing with them.
会非常酷炫
It's gonna be fucking cool.
那个 你待会儿有事吗
By the way, what are you doin' later?
他们要带我们去参观他们新开的酿酒厂
They offered to give me a tour of their new brewery.
你想一起来吗
Do you wanna come with?
-很不错吧 -还不赖
- It's cool, right? - It's pretty great, yeah.
挺是那么回事的
It's pretty impressive.
这味道不错吧
How about that smell, though, right?
-天啊 我爱死这味道了 -闻起来很香
- God, I fuckin' love that smell. - It's delicious.
闻起来很香
It smells delicious.
老兄 你还在酿酒吗
Dude, do you ever... you ever brew anymore?
没 没 没 我很久没酿了
No, no, no, I haven't brewed--
完全没有酿了吗
No, not at all?
没有 我已经很多年都没有酿过了
No, I haven't brewed in years.
该死 伙计
Oh, shit, dude.
-怎么了 -很高兴见到你
- What's goin' on, man? - Good to see you.
这是我哥哥马特
This is my brother Matt.
你好 马特 我是加布埃尔
Hey, Matt. Gabriel.
很高兴认识你
Great to meet you.
非常感谢你邀请我们 很荣幸
Thank you so much for having us. We appreciate it.
-真的 这真是 -我太激动了
- Absolutely. This is fuckin'-- - I'm very excited.
这里太棒了
This is awesome.
简直不敢相信我竟然没来过这里
I can't believe I haven't been here yet.
没事 我带你们四处参观一下
Yeah, it's cool. Let me show you guys around.
麻烦了 这看起来很有意思
Please. Please do. This is... Looks like a lot of fun.
我很喜欢你们
I love all the games you guys
在周围布置的游戏空间还有这些滑板
have around and the skateboards and...
我们在这能玩就玩
We screw around as much as we can around here.
这也是工作的一部分
It's kind of part of the gig.
这里就是发酵的地方吗
Oh, so this is where all the fermentation happens,
-就在这 -对 这里就是发酵的地方
- right here? - Yeah, this is where it happens.
啤酒就是在这里生产出来的 我们...
Uh, it's where beer becomes beer. We kinda--
麦芽汁的处理都是在那边完成的
We make all the wort on that side,
在这里泵出
pump it over here,
再加入酵母
hooks up with yeast...
两个星期后 啤酒就酿好了
...and then two weeks later, you got beer.
今晚我要在我那酿酒
Dude, I was gonna brew at my place tonight.
你该过来一趟
You should come.
答应我吧
Say yes.
-好啊 -来吧 好吗
- Yeah, man. - Come on, yes. All right?
我得先问问雪莉
I gotta check with Sherri first.
-好的 -听起来很有趣
- Okay. All right. Dude. - That sounds fun.
-是吧 -谢谢你邀请我
- Right? - No, thanks for inviting me, man.
兄弟重逢 必须的
Brothers back together. Absolutely, man.
-谢谢你能来 -当然 杰夫叔叔
- Thank you for coming. - Yeah. Uncle Jeff.
你这里新设备真多
Man, this is crazy how much new stuff you have here.
-你喜欢吗 -真的很厉害
- You like it? - It's really impressive.
我买♥♥了一个新煮锅 新麦芽浆桶
Yeah, man, I got a new boil kettle, new mash tun.
我喜欢大家伙
I went for the big boys.
确实 跟原来都不一样了
You did. It doesn't even look like the same...same thing.
上次你来的时候
Last time you were here,
设备都是小号♥的
I only had the little guys, right?
-是啊... -老兄
- I know. I mean... - Dude.
你看了冷却器上的龙头吗
You check out the, uh, the taps on the cooler?
怎么样
How about that, huh?
很不错
It's, uh, very impressive.
很高兴你能来
Hey, man, I'm glad you're here.
我也是
Yeah, me too, man.
多长时间来着
How long again?
大概一年半
Like, um... like a year and a half.
这可是你的一项新纪录
That has got to be some kind of record for you.
我能说什么呢 我可以
Hey, man, what can I say? I get to...
我可以和朋友还有女友一起工作
I get to work with my friends, my girl.
工作时还能抽烟
I can fuckin' smoke at work.
本可能更糟的
Yeah, uh, it could be worse.
我好像在《论♥坛♥报》看到说
Hey, didn't I read... didn't I read in the Tribune
暗物质咖啡想要扩张吗
that Dark Matter's, like, looking to expand?
那个杰西在洛杉矶找了个地方
That Jesse, like, found a place in LA.
准备去洛杉矶
Going to LA.
-是的 我看到了 -是啊 是啊
- Right. Yeah, I read that. - Yes, yes.
我们 我们干得很棒 兄弟
Yeah, we're... we're fuckin'-- We're killin' it, man.
-那很好 -是啊
- That's great. - It's like... Yeah.
-这真是太好了 -我♥干♥这个很在行
- That is really cool, man. - I'm, like, good at what I do.
-我感觉棒极了 -真好 我很高兴
- It feels fucking good. Yeah. - Awesome. I'm happy--
你来了
There you are. Hey.
-酒酿得怎么样了 -在进行中
- How's the brew day goin'? - Yeah, it's, uh, it's goin'.
很有意思 很炫酷
Yeah. It's been a lot of fun. It's cool.
真好 下次添酒花是什么时候
Awesome. How long until the next hop addition?
大概30分钟 差不多是这样
Uh, 30, maybe... maybe 30 minutes. Yeah. Makes sense.
太好了 这时间足够来抽根大♥麻♥了
Awesome. That's probably long enough to smoke this joint.
时间够够的
Plenty of time, yes.
我不确定
Uh... I don't know.
你上次抽大♥麻♥是什么时候
When was the last time you smoked?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表