剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我怀孕了
We are pregnant.
-天啊 -我知道 我知道
- Wow! - Yeah, I know.
我知道现在还没有那么明显 但是
I know, there's not, like, much going on yet, but, like...
-天啊 -我已经开始试着去看
- Oh, my goodness. - I'm already, like, trying to see...
你想听听我怎么做到的吗
You want to hear how... how I did it?
不 永远都没人想听
No. Nobody wants to hear that. Ever.
-恭喜恭喜 -太谢谢你了
- Congratulations. - Thank you so much.
多长时间了 什么时候生
What... How long? When... when is it due?
-现在刚刚三个月 -对
- We're just three months right now. - Right.
所以我们可以跟大家说了
So we're allowed to start telling people, so like...
-是的 -你是除了家人外第一批
- Yeah. - You're, like, one of the first people
听到这个消息的
we've told, like, you know, outside of our family.
-太好了 -我知道
- Oh. That's amazing. - I know.
当第一批的感觉太特别了
God, I feel so special to be one of the first. Ah.
我想和你们一起庆祝
I want to celebrate with you.
你喝什么
Um, what... what are you drink... oh.
-我不喝 -我不知道
- I'm not drinking anything. - I don't know, it's...
-这里边有树叶 -你替我喝
- it's got leaves in it. - You drink for me.
-这里没有树叶 这是薄荷 -有的
- It doesn't have leaves, it's mint. - It does.
-别碰它了 -是片叶子
- Stop touching it. - Well, it's a leaf.
-我去拿酒 -好的
- All right, I'll... I'll grab a drink... - Yeah. Yeah.
-然后我们再聊 -然后回来
- and we'll chat. - Yeah. And come back. Okay. All right.
-等等 -我没开玩笑
- Wait! - I'm not kidding.
我每天就是这么起床上学的
That was how I woke up every day for school.
-每天 -他们已经不再
- Every day? - Yeah, they just don't have...
使用那种老派的大男子主义的教育方式
Make 'em with that, like, that old-school macho thing anymore.
比如我曾看着我爸把一个汽车发动机
Like, I watched my dad take a car engine apart
一块一块拆开又组装起来
piece by piece and put it back together,
而现在我儿子 我甚至
and now my son... I don't...
甚至不知道怎么换机油
I don't even know how to change the oil.
我没法告诉他机油在哪
I can't show him where.
-但是 我需要吗 -我
- But, like, do I need to? - You know, I... yeah.
-是的 -电脑游戏
- Right. - Sure. Computer games.
是的 是的
Right. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
最近怎么样 今晚的表演很不错
How's it going? That was a nice show tonight.
是呀 太棒了
Good, yeah, it was great, wasn't it?
-的确很棒 -房♥子很不错
- Yeah. It was a good one. Yeah. - Yeah. Great house.
安迪在这吗
Is Andi here?
没有
No, no.
很遗憾 她来不了
Bummer, she, uh... she couldn't make it. Yeah, you know.
你听说了佩吉和杰弗里的新闻了吗
Hey, you hear about, um, Paige and Jeffrey's news?
-听说了 太好了 -太棒了对吧
- Oh, my God. Totally. So good. - Right. Amazing, right?
他们那么老了还能怀孩子是挺神奇的
Uh, amazing that they're that old and having a kid.
他们也没那么老
They're not that old.
我不知道 祝他们好运吧
I don't know. Good luck to them.
他们的膝盖 后背
Their knees, their backs.
-我的天 -凯尔
- Oh, my God. - Kyle, please...
这是年轻人的游戏
It's a young person's game.
你能来救救我吗
Will you please come save me?
我刚干了件特别混♥蛋♥的事
I just made the biggest ass of myself.
-我没法 -怎么了
- I can't... hi. - Oh, no. What happened?
你怎么样 我总是搞混
How are you? I keep confusing...
好的 好的
Yeah, sure, totally.
-很好 -好的
- There you go. - Okay.
你成功了 它会待在里面的
You got it. It's gonna stay in there.
好样的
There you go!
只倒了一根 只倒了两根
Ah, it's only one. That's only... it's only two.
还在转
Oh, lot of momentum still goin'.
-结束了 -你能做到 加油
- Now, that's done... - You can do it, keep goin'.
-你们玩什么呢 -加油 你能行
- What are you playing? - You got it. Keep goin'.
我们在玩撞柱游戏 你要玩吗
We're playin', uh, skittles. You want to play?
好吧 怎么玩
Uh... sure. Um, how do you... how do you play?
很简单 看着
It's easy. Check this out.
给我这个 谢谢
Here. Yeah, I'll take that, great. Thanks.
-看到那的线了吗 -看到了
- You got the string over there? - Yep.
你先拿着这个
Okay, cool. So, uh, what you do is you want to take this.
这是顶部 对吧 这是你的线
You gotta a top, right? And your string.
像这样把线缠在顶部
You wanna wrap the string around the top like so.
-好的 -缠乱了 有点小醉
- All right. - Messin' up, a little drunk.
等一下 开始缠 就像这样 好了
Hold on. Here we go. Just like that. There.
然后继续往下缠
And here you just continue wrapping it down.
-好的 -从上往下缠
- Okay. - So the top down.
然后把它放在这里
And you're gonna load it in here, right?
然后一拉 它就启动了
And then you just pull, and it goes.
看起来像是凭运气
It might seem like luck.
其实不是 这是技术
It's not luck, it's skill.
你得用正确的方式拉
You gotta pull it just the right way. All right?
试着击倒尽可能多的
Okay, just to try and knock down as many as--
是的 把它们击倒 除了这两个
Yeah, knock down, except for these two.
-你准备好就可以开始了 -好的
- Yeah. Whenever you're ready. - Okay.
你可以的
You got it.
-这样吗 -就这样
- Like that? - Yeah. Just like that.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表