剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我强占了它们 然后开始屠♥杀♥它们
They're mine. And then I slaughter them.
还有它们的乳♥房♥♥ 比如奶牛的 它们的会...
And their udders, like the cows, their udders get these,
它们的乳♥房♥♥会感染上恶心的疾病
like, disgusting infections,
它们的肚子
and their stomachs are, like,
都肿胀起来了 但我们仍然每天取奶
out to here and we just milk 'em all day.
你的胸部还没发育 但如果发育了
You don't have boobs yet, but when you do,
你最不情愿的事情就是
the last thing you're gonna want is someone just, like,
整天一直挤奶
milking them constantly, all day.
-嗨 -天啊
- Hey. - Oh, God.
你好吗
What's up?
一路骑得可顺利
How was your ride?
讲真 我感觉整个人焕然一新
There's something... Honestly, I feel anew.
你懂的 在雪中骑车
You know, riding my bike in the snow.
像净化我的灵魂
It's like... Just cleanses my soul.
我看到你从车里出来了
I just saw you get out of a car.
-什么 -就在刚才
- What? - Right just a second ago.
-不会吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的天
Oh, my God!
很抱歉 我完全忘记你病了
I'm so sorry. I totally forgot you were sick.
我没有病
I made up being sick.
呕吐是因为我吃了一整块意式辣香肠披萨
I'm throwing up because I just ate an entire pepperoni pizza.
为什么你要吃一整块意式辣香肠披萨
Wait, why would you eat an entire pepperoni pizza?
因为我不是素食者
'Cause I'm not vegan.
我努力尝试过
I tried to be.
天啊 宝贝 我从来没要你变成素食者
Oh, babe. I never asked you to be vegan.
给你
Here.
好吧
All right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不需要假装是个素食者
You don't have to lie about being vegan.
或者假装骑单车
Or riding your bike.
我挺喜欢那单车的
I kind of like the bike.
只是不喜欢只吃素食罢了
I just don't like the vegan part.
我在说我自己 不是你
For me, not for you.
我知道 老天 那些动物 还有污染
Like, I know. God, the animals and... and the pollution,
干旱 水资源 还有
and the drought and the water and the...
好了 真的没关系
It's okay. It's seriously okay.
你不用去做你不想做的事情
You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
-我从没要求你做这些 -我想做但做不到
- I never asked you to do that. - I want to. I just... I can't.
-我从未要求你这么做 -真的是想做做不到
- I never asked you to do that. - I really, I want to. I can't do it.
-没关系的 -我做不到
- That's okay. It's fine. - I can't.
真的没关系
It's okay.
我们重来好吗 你还是你 我还是我
Can we just start over and you can be you and I can be me,
我可以干我的事情
and I can do my thing,
你不需要迎合我 好吗
and you don't have to have anything to do with it?
好
Yeah.
能来个亲亲吗
Can I have a kiss?
当然
Yeah.
在我亲你的嘴唇前
It's gonna take a good
你最好彻底地漱个口
mouthwash before I give you a kiss on the lips.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
这是指甲油 你懂的
You know, this is nail polish.
-你们要来点含羞草鸡尾酒吗 -好啊
- Do you guys want mimosas? - Yes!
好的 这就去拿
Okay, cool. On it.
-谢啦 -马上就来
- Thank you. - On it.
好吧
So this... Okay.
-这就像在讲故事一样 -太血腥了
- So it's like a narrative now. - That's so gory.
国际女士节快乐
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 是紧张了吗 -没有 闭嘴
- What? Are you nervous? - No, shut up.
-你是紧张了吗 -快闭嘴
- Are you nervous? - Shut up.
有点信心好吗
Have some faith.
天 这地方太棒了
Oh, my God, this place is awesome.
还有最热情好客的女主人
Hostess with the mostest.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello! Hi. - Hi.
-这是安柏吗 -乔 你是乔吧
- Is this Amber? - Jo. Yes. You're Jo.
我知道你是谁 你好呀
I know... I know who you are. Hello!
-很高兴认识你 -你说得没错 她太可爱了
- Hi. So nice to meet you. - You're right, she's super cute.
-我说你 -嘿
- I said you were... - Hi. Um.
-你有说起过我 -说了好多呢
- So you've been talkin' about me. - Oh, like, a lot.
-我也说起你啊 -但大部分还是关于你的
- I talk about you, too. - But mostly about you.
我一直都想要见你
Yeah, but I... I've been wanting to meet you.
-我一直都想着 -是好事吗
- I've been asking. - Good things?
-是的 -欢迎来我家
- Great things. - Welcome to my place. Um...
-太漂亮了这地儿 -这儿有吃的
- Gorgeous. What a great place. - We have food,
还有指甲油和杂♥志♥
and nail polish, and magazines
还有一屋子的好朋友
and all of our friends in one room.
-天 有点吓人 -还有酒呢
- Oh, God. Daunting. - And booze.
-要来点含羞草鸡尾酒吗 -好啊
- Do you want a mimosa? - Yes.
-真的吗 -正合我意
- Yes? - Speaking my language, girl.
-很好 我去拿 -太好了
- Wonderful. I'm on it. - Love it.
这是乔 我很抱歉
This is Jo. Sorry. I'm sorry.
很高兴认识你 你们好吗 很高兴
Hi, nice to meet you. What's up? Good to meet...
-这是艾利克斯 -艾利克斯
- Alex. - Alex.
-这是艾什莉 -艾什莉
- Ashley. - Ashley.
-你好 我是阿曼达 -你好
- Hi, I'm Amanda. - Hey, good?
-梅根吗 -是的
- Megan? - Yes.
我说中了最后一个
Ooh, I got the last one.
-我去帮忙 -去吧 我没事
- I'm gonna go help. - Yeah, go, I'm good. I'm fine.
你们在干什么 这是啥
What are you guys doing? What is...
-指甲油 -指甲油啊
- Nail polish. - Nail polish.
你好呀 美人
Hello, beautiful.
-天 我好紧张 -别紧张
- Oh, God. I'm so nervous. - Don't be nervous.
-我想要一杯含羞草鸡尾酒 -她很可爱
- I want a mimosa. - She's really cute.
-我知道 -真的很可爱
- I know. - Really cute.
-她在那儿呢 -抱歉 好吧
- She's right there. - I'm sorry. Well, okay.
我就是想让她知道她很可爱 这没错吧
I want her to know she's cute. There's nothing wrong with that.
我醉了
I'm wasted.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
大伙们
Guys.
这是含羞草鸡尾酒吗
Oh, is that mimosas?
-给你 -谁要大杯的
- Here you go. - Who wants the big ones?
-我要大杯的 -我要
- I want the big glass. - Me!
恶心
Gross.
天 又可爱又恶心
God, it's so cute it's disgusting.
-干杯 女士们 -干杯
- Cheers, ladies! - Cheers!
-致我们 敬女士们 -致女士节
- To us. To ladies. - To Ladies Day.
-敬女士们 -是的 没错
- And to ladies. - Yes. Yes. Yes.
-敬乔 -天啊 谢谢你
- To Jo! - Oh, my God, thank you. Hi.
我牙齿 牙齿上有奥利奥残渣吗
Do I have... Do I have Oreo on my teeth?
肯定有啊
You definitely have Oreo...
天啊 她们好可爱 太可爱了
Oh, God, they're so cute. They're so cute.
天 别说了 我们是不是很烦人
Oh, my God. Stop. Are we being annoying?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表