剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
if I had found out that--
-是吧 -没错
- Right? - Yeah.
比如他们在做一件事
You know, that, like,they're doing this thing
却把我排除在外
that I'm not a part of.
没错 但这真的不关你们的事
Yes, but the point is that it's not about you guys.
我百分百接受你的道歉
And I absolutely accept your apology,
但也请接受我的道歉
but please also accept mine
我不该冲你们发火的
for goin', like, crazy on you.
没事 不要过意不去
No, don't feel bad.
还有 谢谢你约我出来
You know, thank you for inviting me out.
我一直以为你会觉得我是一个...
I always felt like you thought I was sort of just,
肤浅无趣的人...
like, basic and boring and...
-你真这么想 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我一直有种被你震慑住了的感觉
I was always sort of intimidated by you.
你这么美...
And you're so beautiful and...
-天呐 别说啦 -我觉得...
- Oh, my God, shut up. - And, like, I just feel like...
不啊 我觉得你有自己的生活
No, I feel like you, like, have your life.
我觉得我不...
Like, I feel like I don't--
我每天早上醒来
Every single day I wake up
都一脸懵逼
and I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道接下来会发生什么 或...
I don't know what's happening next or...
不会吧 你在逗我吗
No, are you kidding?
我超想体验你的生活
I wanna live vicariously through you.
拜托 告诉我一切
Please, tell me everything.
那听起来超有趣的
That sounds amazing.
我每天早上起来都有死死的日程计划
I wake up every morning and I have a schedule right now
我只想...
and I just wanna...
总之 我希望我们能经常聚聚
Anyway.I would love to hang out more.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
工作上有一堆破事
Between...stupid shit at work
以及我感觉...
and then just feeling like I was...
我得在他出生之前就成为"年度好爸爸"
having to be Dad of the Year before he's even here,
这一切都让我心烦意乱
it just all sort of was fucking with me.
然后我走进那间车♥库♥
And then I walk into that garage
开始酿啤酒 而我...
and I start brewing beer, and I...
都不记得我是有多爱这个了
forgot how much I loved it,
然后...
and...
我就被迷住了
I just sort of got hooked.
那真的很有趣
And it just was so much fun.
而我真的很怀念找乐子
And I just missed having fun
以及做自己喜欢的事的感觉
and doing something for myself.
我真的因为自己不在这里而感到愧疚
And I felt guilty that I wasn't here because I wasn't--
每次我在那边时
I felt like every time I was there,
都觉得自己让你失望了
I was somehow letting you down.
我不知道为什么自己没告诉你
And I don't know why I didn't fuckin' tell you.
真是蠢极了
It was so stupid.
我知道了 好吗 我知道了
I get it, okay? I get it.
没关系的 又不是说你干了什么...
It's okay. It's not like you did something, like,
会毁了我们生活的可怕事情
horrible that's gonna destroy our lives.
我是很生气
I got very upset.
但事实是 我很生气
But the truth is, I was really upset
是因为我没有参与其中
because I wasn't a part of it.
我觉得你将我置于一个境地
And I feel like you've put me in a position,
或者说你觉得我...
or that you think that I'm somehow,
变成了另一个人
like, becoming a different person.
但我还是我
And I'm the same person,
我也想找找乐子
and I wanna have a good time, too.
我觉得...假如你之前就对我说了
And I just... I feel like I wouldn't have gotten so angry
你刚刚说的那些话
if...if you had just said
我就不会这么生气了
exactly what you just said to me now.
我们可以一起干这件事的
And we could've done this together.
假如这事对你很重要
If this is important to you,
假如这是你想做的事 我全力支持
if this is what you wanna be doing, like, I am all in.
我爱啤酒
Like, I love beer.
-你记得我有多爱啤酒吗 -这真是太...
- You remember how much I love beer? - That is so...
宝贝 我很乐意你参与到酿酒中来
Baby, I would love to have you be a part of the brewery.
-真的吗 -你会超级讨人喜欢的
- Really? - You would be so adorable.
我知道 你们有我一起酿酒会超好玩的
I know, I would be so much fun to have in the brewery.
我可以当清醒的司机
I could be sober driver.
你得一直当清醒的司机
You're always sober driver.
至少在宝宝出生前可以
Well, at least till the baby's out.
-是啊 -然后我就可以一醉方休了
- Yeah. - And then I wanna be drunk girl.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-我们要... -来吧
- Should we... - Yeah.
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
雪莉 我想给你看看这个
Sherri, I wanted to show this to you.
我们的毛衣
The sweaters that we got.
-天啊 -姑娘们 要啤酒吗
- Oh, my God. - Um, girls. Beers?
-要 -要吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-好 -要
- Yeah. - Yes.
-你要吗 -要啊
- You're having one? - Yes, I'm having one.
我是欧洲人
I'm European.
-是哦 -这衣服...
- Right. - Yeah, it is kind of...
我们想让你也有一件 所以...
And we wanted you to have one, so...
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢 我这杯很少啊
Thank you. That's a little light on mine, huh?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表