剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-感觉不靠谱 -我们先进去吧
- That sounds like a flake. - Let's, uh, let's head in.
拜托
Oh, come on.
那你管财务
So, you're the financial guy.
你觉得
What... what do you forecast
公♥司♥未来五年的前景是什么样的 十年呢
for the company over the next five, ten years?
接下来打算怎么走
What's next?
实话说 我们开始干这个
Well, honestly, we just started
是因为我们喜欢一起做些什么
this because we loved doing something together,
我们很喜欢 如我所说
and we loved, like I said,
看人们享用
watching people enjoy something
我们生产出来的东西
that we were able to... to produce.
但是我 我不能说我没想过
But I... I would be lying if I didn't say I...
我们都想象过公♥司♥越做越大
We've all imagined the company growing larger, and bigger,
变得更有分量
and becoming something more substantial.
我们已经 我已经开始看地方
And we've... I've actually started looking at some spaces
找一个能支持
that we would be able to move
更大生产规模的地方
this operation into a larger scale, and...
-赚点大钱 -拭目以待
- Make some big money. - Well, you know, we'll see.
但是我们肯定可以
But we can definitely, uh,
应用我们在这间车♥库♥里学到的经验
apply what we've learned in this garage...
扩张到芝加哥
and expand to, uh,
更大的地方
the greater Chicago area.
我们肯定可以 迟早
We could definitely, in time, uh...
我们也可以成为全国性的公♥司♥
I don't see why we couldn't be a national company.
黑暗物质咖啡馆
杰夫 你好
Hey, what's up, Jeff?
你好 你现在忙吗
What's up, man? Um, are you... are you busy?
我就想问 公♥司♥在扩张过程中
So just, like, as... as you really grow,
你怎么 你怎么保持
like, how do you... how do you maintain,
所有东西的质量
like, the quality of everything,
毕竟要面向更多的顾客
you know, as you're doing this in the... for the masses?
这就像...
You know? It's like...
拿什么来保持 怎么...
What... to maintain, like... How...
保持你开始做这个的初心
The reason why you initially started this.
是 过去只是我们中少数人会说
Right. It used to be a handful of us saying,
"这是最好的咖啡
"Hey, this is, like, the best coffee.
这是能做出的最好的咖啡"
This is the best that this can possibly be."
-是的 -你就...
- Right. - And then you...
随着成长 你很快知道
you quickly learn, as you grow up,
你的意见或者味觉是那么微不足道
that you're a small fraction of an opinion or a palate,
于是我们开始创建系统
so we started creating systems
让来自我们所有店铺的咖啡师
and, like, having all of our baristas at our different stores
给同一种咖啡打分
score these same coffees.
-嗯 -那样
- Right. - And that way,
我们就能改变结果
we could turn around
获得盲测的
and actually have blind assessments of...
这个
Hey, this is, you know... seven...
17个人说这个咖啡难喝
Seventeen people said this coffee was terrible.
-嗯 嗯 -然后我说这个很赞
- Sure, sure. - And then I said it was great.
-是 是 -也许我...
- Right, right. -Well, maybe I'm, uh...
也许我该谦虚一点
Maybe I need to get humbled...
明白也许有17个人
...and realize that 17 people
比我要聪明
are probably more intelligent than me.
有道理
That makes sense.
那试验呢
What about, like, you know, experimentation?
你觉得...
You know, like, do you...
你觉得你还能
do you feel like you can still
再超越极限尝试新事物吗
kind of push the boundaries and try new shit?
还是说你觉得你得取悦顾客
Or do you feel like you have to kind of please the masses?
绝对的 我觉得
More than ever, I think
我们可以尝试我们从没尝试过的古怪玩意
we can do weirder shit than we've ever done.
你... 比以往任何时候都更有可能吗
You... Now more than ever?
是啊 我们的团队里有更多的人才
Yeah. I mean, we got more talent on the team.
我们有更多的资金去尝试新事物
We've got, you know, more money to play with things.
但是
But, you know, it's like, um...
比如 桶的调节之类的
some of this, like, cask conditioning stuff.
我们一直在做压力注入式咖啡
We've been doing pressure infusions of coffees that,
要知道 在我们为付员工薪水
you know, we couldn't have done that
焦头烂额那时可做不到这个
back when we were trying to make sure everyone got paid.
这玩意真大
This thing is huge.
我希望我的宝宝没这么大
I really hope my baby is not this big.
好了
Ow. Okay.
把这个连起来就...
Just line it up and then...
完美
Perfect.
你想把这个匹配起来吗
You wanna match up the thing?
不好意思 抱歉
I'm sorry. Right. I'm sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我有点不舒服 抱歉
Yeah, um, I'm just not feeling so good. Sorry.
没关系 是肚子疼吗
Oh, that's okay. Is it tummy?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
你可以去那边的
If you go into the bathroom,
卫生间
right there...
水槽下面 我有些抗恶心的药
...under the sink, I have anti-nausea medication.
-好的 我能 -当然
- Okay. Can I... - Yeah, yeah.
-是吗 -吃一点就行
- Yeah? Okay. - Just take a little.
-我马上就回来 你没事吧 -我没事
- I'm gonna be right... You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
好的 我马上回来 抱歉
Okay. I'll be right back. I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
我有事
I'm... not fine.
我们就可以在这安装一个
Well, we would be able to put a water filtration system
-滤水系统 就能 -嗯 是
- in here, and be able to... - Yeah. It's...
-量身建造 可以 -太好了
- build-to-suit. So, yeah. - Great.
绝对没问题
Definitely, for sure.
谢谢 等我一下
Um, just... thanks a lot. Just give me one second.
-好的 -我需要和他谈谈
- Yeah. - I need to check with him, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
你在做什么
What's up, man? What are you doing?
发短♥信♥
Uh, texting.
你想
Well, do you wanna, uh...
你想加入对话吗
You wanna come take part in the conversation?
你好像自己就能Hold住
Seems, uh, seems like you got it covered.
好吧 你有任何问题吗
Okay. Uh, you got any questions or anything? Like...
有 我们在这做什么
Yes. What are we doing here, man?
-我们在看地 -我知道 可是
- We're just looking at spaces. - I know, but...
你一整天都要这个样子吗
What? Are you gonna be like this all day?
靠在墙上无所事事
You're just gonna, like, lean against walls and be mopey?
哥们儿 我来了
Dude, come on, man. I'm here.
你让我来我就来了
You asked me to be here. I'm here.
能走点心吗
Could you try a little bit?
好孩子 就是这样
Attaboy. There you go.
西尔维娅 我们准备好看另外的地盘了
Uh, Sylvia? I think we're ready to go see another space.
这里比之前
So we are coming in at about
看的那地方小了一半
half the square footage of the last place.
这里面♥积♥为一万平方英尺
So this is 10,000 square feet.
需要修缮 不过很有特色
A... fixer-upper, but it's got tons of personality.
符合我们之前讨论过的参数
It fits within the parameters we talked about for sure.
好的 谢谢 这是
Okay. Thank you. This is, uh...
哥们儿
Dude...
我喜欢这里
I like it.
我去 我没想到我会说这个
Fuck, man, I didn't think I was gonna say that,
但我觉得这里不错
but I could actually wrap my head around this, man.
可这里需要的工程浩大 这 这
This would just take way too much work. This is... this is...
哥们儿
Dude.
这就是个钱坑 我们不 不能选这
It's a money pit, man. We're not... This isn't a real option.
听我说
Dude, listen.
我这不就在说你一直想要我说的吗
I'm saying what you've been wanting me to say.
我支持在这建厂 好吗
I can... I can get behind this, all right?
很好 很好啊
That's good. That's great, man.
我们会找到合适的地方 这里
No. Yeah, we'll find the right place. But that's...
西尔维娅 谢谢你
Sylvia, thank you so much.
这里很不错 不过
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表