剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
好啦 扭虫们
All right, Wiggleworms.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
欢迎来到扭虫学校
准备好唱歌♥了吗
Are you ready to sing?
好吧 谁想搭巴士逛一圈
Okay, who wants to go on a bus ride?
你们知道这首歌♥的 是吧
You guys know this one, right?
*巴士的轮子转呀转*
* So...wheels on the bus go round and round *
*转呀转*
* Round and round *
*转呀转*
* Round and round *
*巴士的轮子转呀转*
* Wheels on the bus go round and round *
*穿城而过道路长*
* All through the town *
大家伙儿们会怎样呢
What do the people do?
*巴士上的人们上下颠*
* The people on the bus go up and down *
*上下颠*
* Up and down *
*上下颠*
* Up and down *
*巴士上的人们上下颠*
* People on the bus go up and down *
*一路颠到了城外面*
* All through the town *
你们好呀
Hey, guys.
-你好 -刚刚真有趣
- Hi! - Aw, that was fun.
-是啊 -有你们在这真好
- Yeah. - Love having you guys here.
谢谢你们过来
Thanks for being here.
我是这里唯一一位男士会不会显得很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm the only dude here?
不啊 不会
No, no.
会 的确...有点奇怪
Yes, it's... a little.
真的很棒
It's nice.
现在是我的午饭时间
I have a lunch break right now.
不知道你俩有没有计划 你们...
I don't know if you guys have plans. Do you--
-你去吧 -我们得...
- You go. - We have to--
-去吧 -确定吗
- You go. - Are you sure?
是的 确定
Yeah, for sure.
我会哄她睡 喂她吃
I... I'll put her down, feed her.
我两小时后有个客户
I have a client in two hours.
你能在两小时内回来吗
Can you be back in two hours?
-没问题啊 -就聊聊近况
- Yeah. Yeah. - Catch up?
我甚至都没...
I mean, I don't even...
我只有一个小时的时间
I have to be back in an hour,
所以都要不了...
so it won't even be that...
爱你 谢谢亲爱的
I love you. Thank you, honey.
-很高兴... -拜拜
- Oh, good... good... - Bye.
-很高兴见到你 -...见到你
- Nice to see you. - ...to see you.
王老先生有什么
What did Old MacDonald have?
-有块地 -没错
- Oh, a farm. - Yeah, right.
还有一...一条狗
And a... a dog.
得把这曲子从我脑子里赶出去
Need to get that out of my head.
快走吧 小笨笨
Get out of here, dork.
好了 很高兴见到你 下周见
All right, good seeing you. See you next week.
-爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
- Love you. - Love you, baby.
-我去拿下我的外套 -好的
-I'm just gonna grab my jacket. -Yes.
-好的 棒极了 -来吧
- All right, awesome. Cool. - Let's do it.
《任性芝加哥》
第一季第六集
真是太赞了
This is so awesome.
-简直疯狂 是不是 -疯狂死了
- Crazy, right? - Crazy.
-是啊 -看起来变化好大
- Yeah. - It looks so different.
全部翻新 都拆了
Gutted, gone.
这整面墙都要拆掉
And this whole wall is gonna go away,
墙后面有4000平方英尺
and behind this wall is 4,000 square feet
我们要用这块地搞个餐厅
where we're going to have the restaurant,
酒吧和小吃摊
and bar and concession stand,
这样人们就可以带鸡尾酒进电影院了
so you can actually bring your cocktails into the theater.
-真是棒极了 -是啊
- That's so awesome. - Yep.
我们是不是
Didn't we see, like,
在这里看过《我最好朋友的婚礼》
My Best Friend's Wedding in this one?
-你还记得吗 -记得
- You remember that? - Yeah!
-那晚很美好 -有人吗
- That was a good night. - Hello!
汤姆主动照顾宝宝真是太甜了
That was really sweet of Tom to take the baby.
是啊 他就是个甜心
I know. He's a sweetheart.
他给我提供了不少...
He's really been giving me some...
休闲的时间 特别棒
some mama time, which is great.
真羡慕
It's inspiring.
我看见你俩就会想
I see you guys and I'm like,
"嗯 我就想像他们这样"
"Yeah, that is like something that I would want." You know?
真的很棒
It's really nice.
你呢 有没有什么...展望
Well, what about you? Any...prospects?
有看上什么人吗
Anybody on the horizon?
没 还没
Um, well, no. Not really.
我和四个人进行了初次约会
I've been on four first dates,
因为我用了一个应用程序
um, but I'm on... Because I'm on this app.
-真的吗 -是的 我做到了
- Really? - Yeah, I did it.
我终于做到了
I finally did it.
-真的吗 -是啊 想看看吗
- Really? - Yep. Do you wanna see it?
-想啊 -就像个游戏
- Yes. - It's like a game.
你可以就当是在玩 你可以选择...
You can just play it. You can pick--
-天啊 -你想现在和我一起选男人吗
- Oh, my God. - You wanna pick guys with me right now?
我一直对这应用很好奇
I've been so curious about this.
-超赞 -人人都在谈论这个...
- It's awesome. - Everyone's talking about this--
是啊 你可以直接在这些男人里选
I know. You just can, like, pick through these guys.
-这里有... -什么意思
- So, there are-- - What do you mean,
你只管选就是了...
you just pick...
-什么以上... -这里有上千个
- What do you mean-- - There's thousands.
这里有上千个男人 你可以直接...
There's thousands of guys and you just...
向左划 你要是看中了就向右划
swipe left, or right if you like them,
然后假如我俩互相看中...
and then if I like them and then they like me...
他们看了我的简介后对我有好感
they see my profile and they like me,
那我们就匹配成功 就可以开始对话了
then... then we match, and then we can start talking.
可以互相发信息之类的
Um, like, you text each other, kind of.
目前为止 我约了四个人
So far, I went on four dates.
两个是酒吧约会 一起喝酒
And two were bar dates, like, a drink,
两个是咖啡约会
and then two were coffee dates.
约得怎么样
And how did they go?
那两个酒吧约会... 我和他们上♥床♥了
The two bar dates... Oh, then I slept with them.
两个咖啡约会...我知道
The two coffee-- I know.
咖啡和伏特加 高下立判
That's the difference between coffee and... and a vodka.
很好
Nice.
记住你的核心肌群 深呼吸
Remember your core. Deep breath.
好了
Okay, good.
-到底是怎么回事 你得买♥♥... -嗯
- What is it, exactly? You buy-- - Yeah.
-你得付费买♥♥吗 -那个应用吗
- Do you have to buy it? You, what-- - The app?
不用 是免费的
No, it's free.
-下载就行 -是个免费软件啊
- Download it. - Oh, it's a free app?
是啊 两秒钟就能搞定
Yeah, it takes like two seconds.
从你的脸书上传数据
It, like, uploads from your Facebook.
你现在在上面有几个约会
So how many dates are you going on with this thing?
我想约的时候就约
Um, just whenever I feel like it.
一般就是...一周两三次
It's usually, like, you know, two or three days a week.
-不可能吧 -真的 挺好的
- No way. - Yeah, it's great.
-你在逗我吗 -没有
- Are you kidding me? - I'm not kidding.
好了 头向前 低下 下巴往下
Okay. Head forward. Down. Chin drop.
外面真是一个...真是一个新新世界啊
Hey, that's a whole new... whole new world out there, huh?
-一个美丽新世界 -没错
- It's a brave new world. - Exact-- Exactly.
可能性真是...
The possibilities are, like...
-无穷无尽 -无穷无尽
- endless. - Endless.
是啊 想象一下
Yeah. Imagine. Yeah.
男人无处不在
There's, like, guys all over the place.
在她的三分钟路程范围之内
Like, within a three-minute radius of her.
-宝贝... -她一周可以约三次
- Babe-- - And she's getting it three times a week.
-天呐... -她很可爱
- Oh, my-- - And she's cute,
真的很可爱 但是...
really cute. But, like...
-你不会相信的 -什么
- You won't even believe this. - What?
我今天刚和安妮谈论到这个
I just had this conversation with Annie today.
-不会吧 -真的 她也在用Tinder
- No. - Yeah, she's on Tinder.
我真的很爱你
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表