剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
This is, uh, very cool, but...
-好的 -不幸的是
- Okay. - Uh, unfortunately...
我不觉得这里可行
I just don't think this one's gonna work.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Hey, sweetie, you doing okay in there?
诺尔
Noelle?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
怎么了 怎么了
What's wrong? What happened?
没什么 抱歉
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没事 来抱抱
It's okay. Come here.
你知道这里能容下多少个车♥库♥吗
You know how many fucking garages we could fit in this space?
-我们 -很多个
- Let's just take... - A lot.
小小冒险一下
...A little leap.
这对我来说很不容易
That's hard enough for me as is,
你知道的 去冒这个险
you know that, to take this small leap.
这已经超越了我能理解的所有事物
This is fucking beyond anything I can comprehend.
我知道这看上去很像公♥司♥ 因为它的体积
I... I know it looks corporate because of the size of the place
和荧光灯 可是
and the fluorescent lighting, but
因为挨着商场吗
'Cause it's next to a fucking mall?
这是它看上去像公♥司♥的部分原因吗
Is that part of the reason it looks corporate?
这是我们想要的吗
Is that what we wanna do?
在商场旁边开酿酒厂
We wanna be the brewery next to the mall?
这里人流量很大
There's a lot of foot traffic.
挨着商场并不是什么坏事
It's not a bad thing that it's next to a mall.
这是我们想要的人群吗
That's the foot traffic we want?
逛科尔士百货公♥司♥的人
The guys who are going to fucking Kohl's?
寄希望他们从科尔士百货移步
We want them to go from Kohl's
到这边
and just mosey on over here, and--
别这么自命不凡
Oh, don't be pretentious about your...
对顾客还挑三拣四的 好吗
you know, what your clientele is, okay?
-你只需要人们去买♥♥你的啤酒 -问题是我不需要
- You just want people to buy your beer... - See, I don't.
-所以 -我不是这么想的
- ...so-- - That... that's not how I feel.
我不是这么想的 好吗
That's not how I feel, okay?
我不想随便一个人来买♥♥我们的啤酒
I don't want just anyone to buy our beer.
我不想人人都来这
I don't wanna just have anyone in here, okay?
好 我们
That's... All right, we're just...
我们解决不了任何问题 我
We're not gonna solve anything. I just...
-那我们先考虑下 明天再做决定 -好的
- Could we sleep on it? - Yeah. Let's sleep on it, okay?
-别那么做 -别
- Don't do that, man. - Don't...
城里举办胡子奖的时候
We can kind of see if there's any possibility
我们就能看到是否
of a story that we might do
有东西可报道
when the Beard Awards are in the city,
用诸如此类的标题 "谁在乎胡子奖"
with a title like, "Who Cares About the Beard Awards?"
或者"有人关心胡子奖吗"
or, "Does Anybody Care About the Beard Awards?"
或者"什么奖 有人看重奖项吗"
or, "What Awards... Do Awards Really Matter to People?"
我觉得这主意可以
I think that's an idea that it could be...
-瞧 -忍♥不住恶搞下 很多肉
- Well, see-- - ...pardon the pun, very meaty?
-或者可以是 -很蔬菜
- Or it could be, you know... - Vegetabley.
-或者可以说稀饭 -稀饭
- Or it could be thin, thin gruel. - Thin gruel.
我一直试图联♥系♥杰夫
I've been trying to get in touch with Jeff.
我一直在和马特对话
Matt keeps talking to me,
但杰夫完全联♥系♥不到
but Jeff has been impossible to get in touch with.
我在网上找过他 去过他上班的地方
I've hit him up online, I've stopped by his job,
还在Facebook上
I hit up his...
找过他的前女友
ex on Facebook.
我不知道
It's just, I don't know,
他应该不想接受采访
and I don't think he wants to talk to me for the story.
好的 继续努力 一定得两个都采访到
All right, well, keep at it. You gotta get 'em both.
我知道两个都采访到对故事有帮助
I know, it just helps the story to have both of 'em,
不过
but it's just been...
我不觉得他想参与其中
I don't think he wants to be a part of it.
-我们需要他们两个 -嗯
- Yeah. Well, we need 'em both. - Yeah.
那才是完整的故事 这是关于家庭的
'Cause that's the story, right? It's the family thing, so...
-好的 我去忙了 -加油
- All right. I'm on it. - All right. Keep at it.
-好的 回见 -给我汇报 再见 保重
- All right. Later. - Let me know. Bye. Take care.
我们就喝啤酒别再谈了好吗
Let's just drink our beers. Let's not talk about it.
-我什么都没说 -行吗
- I didn't even say anything yet. - Is that okay?
我知道 我知道 我只是
I know, I know, I just...
别再谈这个了 拜托
Let's just not go down that road, please.
我只是想说...
I was just gonna say that, like...
看看这个地方啊
Like, look at this fucking place.
简直...
It's...
告诉我...
Tell me...
告诉我你无法想象我们有个这样的地方
tell me you couldn't see us in a place like this.
这地方是很酷 没错
This place is fuckin' cool, yes.
-是啊 的确 -是的 我知道 我知道
- Yeah, it is. - Yeah, I know, I know.
-而且还很大 -是的
- And it's big. - Yes.
我就是想表明这一点
That's all I was saying.
我明白你的意思 感觉就像是...
I get it for you, man, it's like you have this...
你有一份你讨厌的无聊工作
You have a boring job that you hate,
然后工作变成
you know, and, like, making the transition to,
经营酿酒厂
like, running a fucking brewery,
在两者中做选择毫无悬念 好吗
that's a no-brainer. All right?
但是...
But, like...
我不希望你误解我的意思 好吗
And I don't want this to come across the wrong way, all right?
但是于我而言 我热爱我的生活
But for me, it's like, I love my life.
我知道我能这么说是非常幸运的
And I know I'm very fortunate to be able to say that,
但是...我喜欢在暗物质工作
but, like, I... I love... I love working at Dark Matter, man.
我喜欢我简陋的车♥库♥小酒厂
I love... I love my shitty garage brewery,
我也爱我的女朋友
and I... I love my girlfriend, man.
我庆幸我有时间陪她
And I love that I get to fucking spend time with her.
我并不是想让你难堪 明白吗
And I'm not... I'm not trying to throw that in your face, okay?
-不 你说得对 -但我只是...
- No... you're right. No... - But I just, I...
当我想到这一切时
When I think about all that,
我不知道我为什么...
I don't know why I would...
为什么要放弃这些
I would give that up to, like...
而花更多的时间工作 承受更大的压力
to work more and to fucking stress more.
-我懂你意思 -好的
- I hear all that. - Okay.
你说得对 我的工作烂透了
And you're right. My job fucking sucks.
-你完全说对了 -是啊 我...
- And you're absolutely right. - Right, I...
听着 我只是...
Look, man, I just...
我只知道你很有潜力
I just know that you have so much fucking potential.
仅此而已
That's all.
而且即便你想安于现状
And even if you try to stay in the same place,
你周围的一切都会改变的
everything around you is gonna change,
而你现在觉得挺好的一切
and everything you think is cool now
总有一天...
isn't gonna be cool in...
会变得不那么好
whenever it's not cool.
而我只是想看着你
And I just wanna watch you grow
和周围的人一起成长
while everyone else around you grows.
仅此而已 仅此而已
That's all. That's all it is, man.
我只是想看到你得到回报
I just wanna see you finally get rewarded.
你做什么都做得很好
You're fucking good at everything you do,
然后你身边还有很棒的人
and you have great people around you,
那可不是巧合
and that's not an accident.
我只是想看到
And I just want to see
你能因此得到回报 仅此而已
you fucking get rewarded for it. That's it.
好的 好的 你之前就这么说过
Okay. Okay. And you've said it, man.
-是的 我说过 而如今... -我正在消化
- I did. I said it, and now... - I'm processing it.
你说了 我也听到了 我们...
You've said it and I've heard it, and let's--
-我要憋不住尿裤子了... -你快去
- I'm gonna piss my pants... - You do that.
如果我不马上去上厕所的话
if I don't get up right now.
拜托 快滚过去啦
Please, get the fuck out of here.
-去吧 去吧 -好的
- Go. Go. - All right.
老天爷啊
Jesus.
-您还有什么需要吗 -有
- Can I get you something? - Uh, yes.
麻烦再来一杯电视派对
I will have another TV Party, please.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Cheers.
《新城报》杰森
就是来问问采访你弟弟的事
他是故事里必不可少的
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表