剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Please tell me this is to be continued!
快告诉我这集快结束了
Listen, gang, I... What the...?
听着 大家伙儿 我... 怎么回事...
That's my family.
那是我的家人
Yeah, Uncle Donald!
唐叔叔
Let's get quacking.
搞起来
Whoops. Sorry.
抱歉
The lamp!
神灯
A lamp in a lamp?
吊灯上的神灯
How are you going to get that down?
你打算怎么把那个拿下来
I wish to undo my last wish.
我要取消之前的愿望
Your wish is my command.
您的愿望就是对我的命令
Shabooey!
变
Say something funny, Dewey.
说点搞笑的 杜儿
Something funny, Dewey.
搞笑的 杜儿
The sound of nobody laughing never sounded so good.
没人朝着我们笑了 太棒了
We're back.
我们回来了
Best episode ever.
有史以来最棒的一集
Gosh, that's sweet.
结局真美好
Wait, Goofy was really here this whole time?
等等 所以高飞真的一直都在这里吗
Of course. Magic's got nothing
当然了 魔法也拗不过
over the power of a big‐name guest star.
举世闻名客串明星的法力
You know you have one more wish.
你知道自己还有一个愿望吧
You could have anything.
你可以拥有一切
You wasted your last wish on having a stupid framed photo?
你把最后一个愿望浪费在一张傻不拉几的装裱照片上吗
How about infinite wishes, or another genie?
为什么不要许不尽的愿望 或者再要个灯神
To become a genie yourself?
或者自己变成灯神
There's, like, a million...
有一百万种...
I like it.
我就喜欢这个
It's perfect.
非常完美
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表