剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Stay away."
远离此地"
You knew about this?
你早就知道这里吗
No.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
Fine. Yes.
我承认 我知道
You told us it was fake! You tried to get us to avoid it!
是你说这是假的 你想让我们远离这里
What, were you planning on, hoarding all the candy for yourself?
怎么 你是想自己拿所有的糖果吗
It's not like that, I swear.
不是那样的 我发誓
You always do this, with the lists and the schedules.
你总是这样 又清单又计划的
Do what?
怎么了
Try and keep us on track?
让我们按计划行事吗
I just wanted to have a traditional Halloween.
我只想过一个传统的万圣节
Hey, hey, let's not spoil tonight.
两位 两位 今晚别吵架了
Ahoy?
各位
Starboard side?
看右方
Sorry, I mean port side.
抱歉 左方
No escape!
无法逃离
We need to appease them, it's tradition!
我们得安抚他们 这是传统
There's nothing to appease them with,
没什么好安抚的
'cause we followed Louie's dumb plan!
因为我们听了路儿的愚蠢计划
None of us have candy!
我们谁都没带糖果
No candy?
没有糖果
What do you mean no candy?
什么叫没糖果
Back to one, everybody!
回到原位吧 各位
On to the next.
等下一位
I'll be in my coffin.
我要回我的棺材了
My spoils!
我的战利品
Let me outta here!
放我出去
It won't ever stop.
他们不会停止的
They'll just keep coming for me.
他们会一直来找我
For my family.
还有我的家人
I started this,
这一切由我开始
now it's time I finish it.
到了我该终结它的时候了
I need to go back to where it all began.
我要回到一切开始的地方
Come on, Donald!
快来 唐纳德
A little scare never hurt anyone.
小小惊吓 无伤大雅
I'll end this,
我要结束这一切
even if I have to take all these tiny demons out one by one!
即使我不得不亲手一个一个处理这些小怪物
Oh, no, he's gonna hurt everyone!
不 他要伤害别人了
Now is not the time to decide who was wrong about what.
现在不是计较孰是孰非的时候
We've gotta stop him!
我们必须阻止他
Gross.
好恶心
Actual monsters?
真的是怪物吗
Then surely you must recognize Balor, the Demon King.
那你们一定认出来巴罗尔了 恶魔之王
Lord of Blight and Smite!
疾病和惩罚之王
Hmm, pirate on vacation?
休假的海盗吗
Nice.
好极了
Who are you people?
你们是谁啊
More importantly, where are ya hidin' the candy?
更重要的是 你们把糖果藏到哪里了
You brats are supposed to bring the offering!
你们这些小家伙应该把贡品带来的
Candy's the only good reason to celebrate this holiday
庆祝万圣节就是为了拿到糖果
that is, frankly, pretty offensive to monsters.
虽然 说实在的 这对怪物来说实在是个侮辱
So, for centuries,
所以 很久以来
we tricked kids into coming here
我们都会骗孩子们来到这里
for scares so terrifying they drop their sweets.
吓得他们把糖果扔在这
So, you're like, candy thieves?
所以你们就是 糖果小偷
Hey, can't go out in the daylight.
我们白天出不去
Not like there's some 24‐hour candy store somewhere.
又没有24小时开门的糖果店
That's what I've been saying!
我就说吧
Monsters? Treats?
怪物 糖果
Appeasements?
贡品
The legends are true!
传闻果然不假
Kinda.
半真半假吧
But why the extra costumes?
但你们为什么还要穿一层装扮
You're already monsters.
你们已经是怪物了啊
Kids today don't appreciate the classics.
现在的小孩不喜欢经典款
You're scared of random kid stuff.
你们只会被小孩子的东西吓到
Puppets? Clowns?
木偶人 小丑
Little girls in wells?
井里爬出来的小女孩
What is wrong with you guys?
你们脑子是秀逗了吗
Frankenstein think it stem from latent fear
科学怪人说这是出于对
of being perceived as childish
童年时期感受到
and regressing to place where you no longer in control.
和去到你无法控制的地方的潜在恐惧
Who cares?
谁在乎这个
It's midnight.
已经午夜了
Trick‐or‐treating's over
不给糖就捣蛋已经结束了
and we wasted the night on these candiless fleshbags.
我们把整晚都浪费在了这些没糖的小鬼头身上
I missed it.
我错过了
I missed Halloween.
我错过了万圣节
Huey?
辉儿
So we made a mistake. At least we're still alive!
我们的确犯错了 但至少我们还活着
We met some real‐life monsters!
我们见到了真正的怪物
That's a, that's a cool thing, right?
这多酷呀
Back on the houseboat,
我们还在船屋上时
Halloween was our biggest adventure every year.
万圣节曾是我们每年最大的冒险
We'd suit up, face the unknown, search for the best candy.
我们装扮好 直面未知 全力搜寻糖果
Sure, it was just neighborhood trick‐or‐treating,
当然了 仅限于邻里之间的不给糖就捣蛋
but it was ours.
但万圣节是我们的节日
I was just trying to get us a lifetime supply of candy
我只是想拿到能让我们吃一辈子的糖
and that is the problem.
却酿成了大♥麻♥烦
I don't want this to be our last Halloween.
我不想让这成为我们最后的万圣节
Junior Woodchuck Rule 99,
初级童军守则第九十九条
who cares about the candy?
谁在乎糖果
We do!
我们在乎
We monsters...
我们怪物...
Need our sweets.
需要糖果
Our appeasements.
需要我们的贡品
No more
不要再
tricks.
耍花招了
You owe us treats.
你们欠我们糖果
And we don't scare so easy.
我们可没那么好打发
Uh, Webby, what happened when the Celtics
温比 凯尔特人没糖给恶魔的时候
ran out of treats to appease the demons with?
是怎么做的
Usually they fed on children.
他们一般是献上儿童做祭品
Oh, dear.
天呐
Another one!
又来了
That's not one of ours.
那不是我们的人
This ends now, demons.
一切都要结束了 恶魔们
Monster!
怪物们
Run for it!
快逃命啊
Launchpad?
阿彪
Creepy twins!
恐怖双胞胎
Have you seen our friend, Launchpad?
你看到我们的朋友阿彪了吗
What is that horrible garbled moaning?
那可怕的哼叫是怎么回事
He's possessed!
他被附身了
Oh, hey Launchpad!
阿彪
What have you done to Dewey!
你们对杜儿做了什么
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
Launchpad, you have it all wrong!
阿彪 是你错了
The sacred text!
是圣文
"Monosodium glutamate, sucralose, polysorbate,
"味精 蔗糖 聚山梨醇酯
blue 52,
蓝色52
fructose, corn syrup, artificial flavoring!"
果糖 玉米糖浆 人工香料"
Kids?
孩子们
What in Samhain is happening here?
你们怎么会在这
That was terrifying!
这真是太吓人了
Bravo! You black‐hearted devil!
做得好啊 你这个心狠手辣的恶魔
I haven't felt so undead in centuries.
我好久都没这么生龙活虎了
We learn from you.
我们学到了
Evil Mechanic is the real master of Halloween!
机械工恶魔成为了万圣节真正的恶魔
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表