剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Don't worry, your big brother's got this.
别担心 大哥搞得定
I'll bite a hole in this floatie and we'll make our escape.
我咬一口这个救生圈 我们就能轻易逃走
Checking in for spring break?
办理春假入住吗
What did you do with the Fountain of Youth?
你对青春之泉做了什么
What is it with kids figuring me out today?
怎么小孩今天总能看穿我
Oh, no, I slept in!
不 我睡过了
Spring break!
春假我来了
The Fountain water is in the pool!
泉水就在泳池里
But where does it go?
但流到哪了呢
Ew, gross! We drank nasty pool people juice.
好恶心 我们喝了别人的泡澡水
I filter it. After all, we are a five star resort.
我过滤过了 我们好歹是五星级酒店
Now, now, I can see you two aren't normal teenagers.
我看出来了 你俩不是一般的小孩
But perhaps you'd like to be... forever?
但或许你们愿意... 获得永生
Join me, and you too can benefit from the Fountain's waters.
加入我吧 你们俩就也可以享受青春之泉的泉水了
A fresh start, Scroogie. You and me. Forever.
全新的开始 史高治 就你和我 永永远远
What happened?
怎么回事
I was just on spring break.
我只是来过春假的
He's stealing youth, Goldie.
他在偷人青春 戈尔迪
I earned each wrinkle square.
我历经岁月长出了条条皱纹
It's not fair to pawn them off on someone else.
把这份痛苦转嫁他人并不公平
Not even a teenager.
即使对方是个孩子
Scrooge.
史高治
What good is erasing past mistakes if we're just to make worse ones?
如果我们犯下更大的错误 那消除过去的错误又有何意义
I can't.
我做不到
But I can!
但我可以
It worked!Ah! Rockerduck is back!
成功了 我罗克鸭回来了
Lift me!
把我举起来
Now, you must...
现在 你必须...
Pool rule number four: no running!
泳池守则第四条 不许跑
This is my Fountain of Youth
这是我的青春之泉
and I'm not giving it up!
我是不会放弃的
Bingo.
果然没错
Should be enough water here to last me ages...
这儿的泉水这么多 够我用上几十年的...
Almost got it!
快好了
A spring breaker! The hotel owner's turning everyone old!
一个来度春假的 酒店主人要把每个人都变老
Save yourself! I always do.
自求多福 我一向如此
Pick on someone your own age!
找个同龄人欺负吧
Down the hatch, ya big galoot.
喝干净吧 你个大傻个儿
You came back for me.
你回来救我了
Guess I'm not the woman I used to be.
可能我也不是以前的我了吧
Jeeves, attack!
吉夫斯 攻击他们
Attack them!
攻击他们
Bellyache and botheration, the bellows on that babe! Pipe down!
腹痛 烦人精 那孩子哭得吵死了 给我安静
Man alive, are all infants
天啊 是所有婴儿
this heavy or just the Frankenstein ones?
都这么重还是只有科学怪人如此
You fools!
你们这些傻瓜
You don't deserve eternal youth!
你们不配拥有永恒的青春
We may not be young forever.
我们或许不能永葆青春
But we can make the most of the time we've got.
但我们会好好度过每一天
Give it up, there's nowhere else to go!
放弃吧 你无处可逃
Scrooge!
史高治
Scrooge, you gotta get outta there!
史高治 你得快点出来
I'm trying!
我尽力
But your fresh start...
但你想要的全新开始...
A fresh start isn't worth it without you, you crazy old coot.
没有你的全新开始毫无意义 老笨蛋
No! My precious youth!
不 我珍贵的青春
Nailed it!
搞定了
Oh, man, someone's gonna need to clean that pool.
得派人清理下那个泳池了
Spring break!
春假我来了
That's the last of the youth water.
这是最后一点泉水了
You younguns don't appreciate what you have!
你们年轻人就是不懂得珍惜
Yes, Webby. I appreciate my youth now.
是啊 温比 我现在懂得珍惜我的青春了
Huey, you are the big brother again.
休儿 你重新变回大哥了
I always was.
我一直都是
Here you go, Webby. Your turn. You look terrible.
轮到你了 温比 你看起来糟透了
What? I didn't age!I just had a bad day!
什么 我才没变老 我就是今天过的很糟而已
That's better.
好多了
Hey, where's Goldie?
戈尔迪去哪了
Probably off to find her next mark.
可能出发去下一个目的地了吧
You know Goldie...
你们知道戈尔迪的...
Hey, I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye...this time.
我才不会不告而别... 这次不会
Spring break!
享受春假吧
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表