剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Hallow‐what?
万圣‐啥
I read the scroll!
我读了卷轴了
How are you still here?
你们怎么还在这
Yeah, he doesn't know what Halloween is.
对 他并不知道万圣节是什么
Well, Gizmo‐dork, shall we show him?
小呆瓜 我们该告诉他吗
There is one house that I know hasn't given out any treats yet.
我知道还有一户还没发放糖果
So you're saying, tonight's a holiday
所以你是说 今晚是穿着搞笑装扮
where you dress up in a fun costume
和朋友挨家挨户
and then go door‐to‐door with your friends and get free candy?
要免费糖果的节日
Yes, Launchpad.
没错 阿彪
This is Halloween.
这就是万圣节
Whoa, that costume is sick!
这个装扮绝了
That's so cool! Ya heard?
太酷了 你听到了吗
Old Man McDuck's giving away full candy bars!
老麦克鸭家在发糖果棒呢
Wow, Uncle Scrooge.
史高治舅爷爷
Finally opening up your gates for Halloween,
你终于为了万圣节打开家门
feeling the true spirit of the holiday.
感受真正的节日精神了
You're charging them admission, aren't you?
你收了他们门票对吧
And we're open all night.
我们整晚都开放
Dewey's idea.
是杜儿的主意
An all‐night candy store.
一家整晚开放的糖果店
It be a Halloween Miracle!
真是万圣节奇迹啊
Spirit appeased!
精神供养
I love Hallowoon!
我爱万圣节
Close enough, pal.
就差一点了 哥们
Close enough.
就差一点
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表