剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, guys, we should really get back to the plot...
好了 朋友们 我们真的应该回到剧情...
Photo.
照片上
Reminisce harder. It's working!
再用力点回忆 真的能行
Suck on stone, you scabrous scorpion scoundrels.
尝尝石头吧 该死的蝎子
Beach's journal says the lost lamp of Collie Baba is here.
比奇的日记说 科里巴巴的最后一盏神灯就在这
How many lamps did this jerk have?
这个混♥蛋♥到底有多少盏灯
All we have to do is beat the scorpions, survive the gauntlet,
我们只需要打败蝎子 挺过严酷考验
then travel four days through the desert on foot.
然后徒步四天穿越沙漠
I wish we could just have
希望我们
normal family problems.
只有普通家庭的烦恼
Your wish is my command.
您的愿望就是对我的命令
Shabooey!
变
Donald!
唐纳德
Phooey.
糟糕
‐ Curse me kilts. ‐ Back on the moon...
‐该死的裙子... ‐在月亮上的时候...
‐ That's how he Dewey's it. ‐ I'm not a spy.
‐他就是那么杜儿 ‐我不是间谍
Everyone, stop catchphrasing.
各位 别说标志性台词了
Wait, is "I'm not a spy" Seriously my catchphrase?
等等 我的标志性台词真的是"我不是间谍"吗
Uncle Donald, you wished for this?
唐叔叔 这是你的愿望吗
I wish for this five times a day.
我每天都许五次这种愿望
How was I supposed to know this time there'd be a lamp under me?
我怎么知道这次我下面会有个神灯呢
Wait, that genie from the flashback
等等 闪回中的灯神
looked awfully familiar.
看起来非常眼熟啊
Hey, where do you think you're going, photographer?
喂 你觉得自己能去哪 拍照的
Or should I say, spy? Or should I say, genie?
或者我该叫你 间谍 又或者该叫你 灯神
Okay, okay, you got me.
好吧 被你发现了
Shabooey.
变
The name's Gene.
我叫吉恩
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You're the guy from the Pep commercial.
你是饮料广♥告♥里那个人
How many more secrets does this agent have?
这个经纪人到底有多少秘密
Release us from this paranormal TV prison,
把我们从这个超自然的电视监狱里放出去
you pernicious presto peddler.
你这个烦人鬼变戏法的
Ooh, sorry, I cannot do that.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm just a humble genie
我不过是个乖巧的灯神
carrying out Donald's wish for a perfect family.
实现了唐纳德想拥有完美家庭的愿望
This is your idea of the perfect family?
你觉得这叫完美家庭吗
How long have you been in that lamp?
你在灯里到底待了多久
Ages.
很多年
The long‐ago year of 1990.
从那遥远的1990年开始
Send us home right now, buddy!
现在就让我们回家 哥们
This is all just a wacky mix‐up, which, to be fair,
这不过是个有趣的大杂烩场面 说实在的
usually makes for good TV, am I right?
这样才能保证节目完美 不是吗
Sorry, I can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
Only the lamp's master can do that.
只有灯神主人可以命令我
He's got two wishes left, you know.
他还有两个愿望 你知道的
You've been able to wish us out this whole time?
原来你一直都可以许愿让我们脱离这里
Come on, it's not so bad here, is it?
拜托 这其实也没那么糟 不是吗
Silly problems, comforting music,
蠢蠢的问题 舒适的音乐
and everything gets resolves nicely in the end
所有事情最后都能得到完美解决
with no one getting hurt or captured or lost.
没有人会受伤 或被抓住 或失踪
But it's not who we are.
但这不是真实的我们
We go on adventures, travel the world, defy danger.
我们应该去冒险 去周游世界 去直面危险
That's what makes us, us.
这才是我们
You know what? Maybe we should be more normal.
你知道吗 或许我们该更正常点
If you want out, fine. I'll be in Scrooge's office,
如果你想出去 好啊 我就在史高治的办公室里
getting ready for our normal family photo.
等着拍我们正常的全家福
If Donald won't wish us out,
如果唐纳德不许愿让我们出去
how long will we be stuck in here?
我们还要被困在这多久
Well, next week Launchpad has three dates on the same night,
下周 阿彪在同一晚有三个约会
then Louie loses his pet snake in the house.
之后 路儿在房♥子里丢了宠物蛇
Probably at least three seasons, plus spinoffs.
可能至少演三季 外加衍生季
And I assume they'll reboot the show eventually.
我猜他们最后还会重启这部剧
So, forever?
那就是永远出不去了
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
It's not so bad, guys.
也不差啊 哥们
We get to stay here where I'm a star,
在这 大家都觉得我是明星
and everyone thinks I'm hilarious.
大家都觉得我很有趣
Sha‐Dewey, am I right?
闪亮亮的杜儿 对吧
Dewey, this place is horrifying.
杜儿 这地方太吓人了
We have to find the lamp and wish ourselves
我们必须找到神灯 然后许愿
out of this nightmare.
逃出这个噩梦
The crowd's turned on us. We got to get out of here.
台下的人冲着我们来了 我们得快点出去
‐Go, go, go, go, go! ‐Careful.
跑 跑 跑 跑 快跑 注意哦
The wish won't make it easy.
愿望可不会让你轻松活着
What are those things?
这些东西是什么
Horrible flesh‐faced monsters!
可怕的人脸怪物
Run!
跑
I'm trying. Self‐esteem too low.
我尽力了 我的自尊值太低了
Their disapproval my only weakness.
他们击中了我唯一的弱点
What shambolic sorcery is this, genie?
这乱七八糟的法术是怎么回事 灯神
I tried to tell you. Donald made the wish.
我解释过了 唐纳德许了愿
If you try to escape,
如果你想逃跑
the wish will only fight to preserve itself.
愿望只会启动自我保护
Everyone split up and try to find the lamp.
大家分头 快去找神灯
Hi, Launchpad, I'm here for our study date.
阿彪 我来找你学习了
If you're studying with her,
如果你要跟她一起学
when were you planning on getting
你打算什么时候和我去
a burger and shake with me?
吃汉堡喝奶昔呢
Or take our romantic
或者去阿鲁巴岛
hot‐air balloon ride to Aruba?
进行浪漫的热气球旅行
Jeez, you all seem real nice.
天 你们真是太好了
I feel really bad about the mix‐up.
这大杂烩 我真是抱歉
See here, young lady.
看招 小姑娘
Take that personal trip yourself.
你还是自己去旅行吧
Discover who you are on your own.
自己去发掘自我吧
Have some self‐respect.
有点自尊心
You can find a better study partner than Launchpad!
你可以找到比阿彪更好的学习伙伴
No offense, LP.
无意冒犯 彪哥
Here, we got to look for that lamp.
快 我们得找到神灯
Check in the couch cushions.
检查下沙发靠垫
My pet snake!
我的宠物蛇
Louie, why would you have this?
路儿 你为什么要养这个
This is a poorly conceived storyline!
这是瞎编乱造的剧情线
Everyone's a critic.
每个人都是批评家
Uncle Scrooge, help!
史高治舅老爷 救命
I'm Johnny, the brains of the outfit.
我是强尼 团队的智囊
And I'm his twin brother Randy, the handsome one.
我是他的双胞胎兄弟兰迪 帅的那个就是我
What now?
现在怎么办
Put a little Pep in your step!
给你的步伐来点活力
Well, it sounds like they're having a good time.
听起来 他们玩得挺开心
Guess they won't be joining me for the family portrait.
我觉得 他们不会来跟我拍全家福了
I suppose they're just a little mad.
我估计他们可能有点生气
Is it too much to ask
我只想我的家庭
to have my family be like other families for once?
能像个正常家庭一样 一次也很过分吗
Donald, in my experience,
老唐 就我的经验而言
the best photos are the ones
最好的照片恰巧是大家
that aren't all staged and pretty.
没那么整整齐齐 漂漂亮亮的时候
Like this photo of me and Maxie on a roller coaster.
看这张我和马克西在过山车上的照片
I was terrified and almost lost my lunch.
我怕得很 差点吐出午餐
Sure, it was scary.
是啊 的确很吓人
Sure, I got stuck at the top of a loop‐de‐loop,
是啊 我的确卡在了翻筋斗列车的最高点
and Max had to catch me
小马只好
and swing me into a cotton candy stand.
用棉花糖小摊车接住我
But the park gave us free admission for life
但公园因此给了我们终身免费入场券
and all the cotton candy we could eat.
还有吃不完的棉花糖
And Max and I made a memory.
小马和我玩得很开心
That's just who we are.
我们就是这样的人
Is it so wrong to want to be normal?
难道做正常人就不对吗
I reckon every family has their own normal.
我想每个家庭对正常的定义都有所不同
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表