剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
But Finch herself
可芬奇一个人
fought this beastie and...
打败了这只野兽 还...
No ya don't, you avian agitator!
不 别这样 你这只坏鸟
Not this again!
又来了
What in blazes?! The map!
什么 地图
Everyone follow that bird!
大家追上那只鸟
Ha! Soon‐to‐be‐Senior‐Woodchuck
快成为高级童军的我
summits the insurmountable mount...
攀上了不可逾越的山...
Of course.
当然了
OK, Huey. No pressure.
好的 辉儿 别有压力
Sure, you just abandoned a fellow Woodchuck,
当然 你刚抛弃了童军队友
but, hey, you're about to win,
但是 你快要赢了
and that's all that matters, right?
这才是最重要的 不是吗
Not helping, book!
别添乱 指南
What're you doin'?
你要干吗
Rule 26:
守则第26条
Always check every bridge for stability.
一定要检查桥梁是否坚固
I don't have time for rules!
我没时间管那些条条框框了
Are you coming or not?
你到底来不来
No. Where you go now, I cannot follow.
不去 你想去就去 我可不跟着
Fine. I don't need your help. I'm gonna be a Senior Woodchu...
算了 我用不着你帮忙 我马上就能成为高级童军...
‐Just go! ‐ Hubert?
走了 辉儿
Hubert?!
辉儿
Junior Woodchuck Rule Number 726:
初级童军法则第726条
‐Check every bridge for... ‐Yes, I know!
要检查桥梁... 我知道
Ok. Ok......
好吧 好吧...
When you're between a rock and a hard place...
当你进退两难时...
I don't know! I'm gonna throw this rock!
不管了 先绑着石头扔过去吧
She might have more badges, but ol' Huey's put in the time.
或许她的徽章更多 可辉儿先出发了
Huey's gonna be the Senior Woodchuck!
辉儿要成为高级童军了
Huey has to be the Senior Woodchuck!
辉儿一定会成为高级童军的
Vexatious bird!
这鸟真烦人
Stupid bird!
蠢鸟
I'm so mad I can't even alliterate.
气得我连押韵都押不好了
Which way did the bird go?
那只鸟去哪了
Fantastic. We followed that bird brain
好极了 我们跟着那只蠢鸟
through an uncharted cave
穿过了未知的洞穴
and now we are missing out on the adventure!
现在还错过了一场探险
I'm cold and terrified.
我又冷又怕
Sure feels like an adventure to me.
这对我的确是探险了
Or maybe it's just a different adventure.
或许这不过是一场不同的探险
Well, it's not the right one!
不是这个
We're supposed to be following in the footsteps of greatness!
我们本该追随伟人的足迹
Following the map!
跟着地图走
Adventure isn't about following the same old path.
探险可不是循规蹈矩
It's about discovering new things
探险应该是探索新鲜事物
and going off the map!
超越地图的限制
Poppycock.
废话连篇
Who ever told you that?
是谁跟你们这么说的
You.
你
But... but it's history.
但... 但这是历史
So let's rewrite history.
那就由我们改写历史吧
What do you think, family?
大家怎么说
Should we follow this crazy bird to some unknown adventure?
我们要不要跟着这只蠢鸟 去探未知的险
Yeah!
要
Ouch!
好疼
You never failed a Woodchuck test before.
你在童军考验中从来没失败过
Be better!
挺住
Almost there.
快到了
You're going to be a Senior Woodchuck.
你马上就是高级童军了
Come on!
不是吧
I deduced the most effective use
我推断 最能有效利用
of this rising heat is a hang glider.
上升热流的装置是滑翔风筝
See you at the finish line!
终点见
Chump!
蠢货
What do I do?!
我该怎么办
J.W., I need your help!
指南 帮帮我
Well, Huey, the only person who can help you is you.
辉儿 只有你自己才能帮自己
See, the true lesson...
真正的知识...
What is happening?!
怎么回事
I don't know! Why are you imagining this?!
我不知道 你为什么要想象这个
Violet?
小紫
But you could've...
但你本来可以...
Junior Woodchuck Rule 162:
初级童军法则第162条
A Junior Woodchuck looks out
初级童军应该
for their fellow Woodchucks, whatever the cost.
不惜一切代价 帮助其他童军伙伴
You really are a better Woodchuck than me.
你真的是比我更棒的童军
I broke the rules.
我没有遵守法则
I left you behind.
丢下了你
I didn't just fail the challenge.
我不仅输掉了比赛
I failed my oath.
还没有遵守自己的誓言
I don't deserve these.
我不值得拥有这些
I too have failed before.
我之前也失败过
Wait. There's a failure badge?
等等 那是失败者徽章吗
I tried to qualify for Senior Woodchuck
我在今年有资格挑战高级童军之前
three times before I was accepted this year.
曾经失败过三次
Yes. Failure is a logical and natural conclusion
是啊 失败才是尝试新鲜事物后
of trying something new.
情理之中自然而然的产物
Junior Woodchuck Rule Number 7:
初级童军法则第7条
Work harder, make yourself better,
更努力 变更好
and try again.
再次挑战
Come. Let us finish together.
来 我们一起结束这次挑战
Perhaps we can both be Senior Woodchucks.
或许我们都可以成为高级童军
No. You earned it. I haven't.
不 你做到了 我没有
Yet.
暂时还没有
I thought this would be more climactic.
我还以为会更隆重
What do we do?!
我们该怎么办
You're the Senior Woodchuck! I respond to authority!
你现在是高级童军了 我听专家的
Launchpad?!
阿彪
Launchpad?!
阿彪
Hey, I'm Launchpad!
我是阿彪
You guys are just in time to see the winner!
来得真是时候 正好看到冠军
Yes! That's my boy!
太棒了 不愧是我儿子
Actually, I lost.
其实 我输了
That can't be right. The challenge was rigged!
不可能 有人搞鬼
My boy deserves to win!
我儿子是冠军
No, Mom. I didn't. And that's OK.
不 妈妈 我输了 没关系的
Yeah, you lost! 'Cause you're a...
是啊 你输了 因为你是个...
Lena.
莉娜
Launchpad, I will take my Failure Badge, please.
阿彪 请把失败徽章给我吧
Here.
给
Take one of mine.
给你一个我的
And now, welcome the newest Senior Woodchuck,
现在 让我们欢迎新任高级童军
Violet Apollonia Sabrewing.
阿波洛尼亚的蜂鸟小紫
Yeah! Go Violet!
小紫加油
We learned an important lesson today:
我们今天学到了重要的一课
The adventure is not always about
探险不仅仅是
the treasure that awaits us at the end,
终点等待我们挖掘的宝藏
But the journey that...
而是旅途...
Would you knock it off with the song?!
能不能别唱歌♥了
Wait, that song.
等等 那首歌♥
Is that the Tittertwill Bird of Knowledge?!
这不是知识岛的傻笑鸟吗
The whobada bird of what now?
什么岛的什么鸟
The legendary mascot of the Woodchucks!
就是传说中童军的吉祥物
Descended from the personal pet of Isabella Finch herself.
伊丽莎白·芬奇本人的宠物
It wasn't distracting us.
它不是在误导我们
It was guiding us to Finch's treasure!
而是带我们寻找芬奇的宝藏
I cannae believe it.
难以置信
The last treasure of Isabella Finch!
伊丽莎白·芬奇的宝藏
It was under our noses this whole time!
竟然一直在我们眼皮子底下
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表