剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Our satellites spotted the ship near a phantom island
我们的卫星在百慕大四角幻影岛附近
in the Bermuda Trapezoid.
发现了那艘船
Yellow Beak? Bermuda Trapezoid?
黄喙 百慕大四角
Phantom Island?
幻影岛
All great band names.
都是伟大乐队的名字
Forget your band. This is an adventure.
别想你的乐队了 这是冒险
Imagine actually having something to sing about.
想想 你终于可以唱点实质性的东西了
Life experience.
生活经验
That's the soul of an artist.
那是艺术家的灵魂
22, I'm occupied.
22局长 我很忙
And you have plenty of other agents.
你还有很多其他特工
None I trust as much as you. We've got a mole.
我只信任你 我们中间有内鬼
FOWL has somehow gained SHUSH intel.
FOWL不知如何获取了神嘘局的情报
Scrooge, this could be our chance to find the papyrus,
史高治 这可能是我们找到莎草纸
uncover the mole, and shut FOWL down for good.
揪出内鬼 永远干掉FOWL的机会
We'll do it!
我们要去
Duckworth, revise the schedule.
巴蒂斯 更改行程
I'm going on a business trip.
我要出差
Solo.
一个人
We know you don't want family,
我们知道你不想要家人
but how about a pair of young sidekicks
但你这趟旅程这么凶险
for this treacherous journey?
来两个年轻的助手怎么样
I hate those more.
我更讨厌这个
Unpaid interns?
不用支付工资的实习生
I work alone.
我独自工作
How about some heavies?
雇俩保镖怎么样
You might need the muscle to back you up.
你可能需要彪形大汉保驾护航
I'm sure Duckworth could use plenty of help around the house.
我相信你们在家会帮上巴蒂斯很多忙
Happy to put the little ones to work.
很高兴给孩子们找点事做
Especially since you'll be paying me overtime.
特别是你会付我加班工资
Overtime?
加班
What, am I made of money?
怎么 我是钱做的吗
♪ Money hands and money feet ♪
♪ 钱手和钱脚 ♪
♪ Made of money My rich uncle Scrooge ♪
♪ 我富有的史高治舅舅 用钱堆出来的呀 ♪
Still please take us.
请带上我们
Very well.
很好
Seeing as how I don't seem to have a say in the matter.
我好像也没有话语权
‐ You don't. ‐ You don't.
‐你没有 ‐你没有
Just leave the guitar.
别带吉他
You can't mute me, old man.
你不可能让我闭嘴的 老头
Ever play "OutRunner II, Flight Simulator"?
玩过"狂奔者2 飞行模拟器"吗
I'm an ace pilot at it.
我在里面是王牌飞行员
So, you know, let me know if you need me to take the joystick.
所以说 如果你们需要帮忙就找我
Donna. Dello. Come on, now. Let's not drag our spats.
唐娜 德罗 走吧 出发 别拖拖拉拉的
Am I Dello or Donna?
我是唐娜还是德罗
Who cares? To adventure!
管它呢 冒险开始
Not an adventure.
不是冒险
To business trip!
出差开始
The intrepid explorers begin their epic voyage.
勇敢的探险者开始了他们伟大的旅程
What lies ahead is a mystery.
谜团在前方等着他们
A mystery as mysterious as the...
神秘得如同...
Hey, what is the thing we're getting, exactly?
我们到底要去找什么
The Papyrus of Binding.
神之莎草纸
A mystical artifact.
神秘的神器
When you write on the papyrus, anything you ask it for
任何你写在纸上的东西
will become a reality.
都会成为现实
‐ Anything? ‐ Anything.
‐任何东西吗 ‐任何东西
So you better be specific.
所以最好写得十分明确
Crafted by mystics in Ancient Egypt
神之莎草纸由古希腊神秘人制♥作♥
as a gift to the pharaohs,
是献给法老的礼物
the papyrus proved too powerful.
神之莎草纸的历史证明它的能力过于强大
Wars were fought to claim it over the centuries.
几个世纪以来 许多战争都因争夺它而起
It was last seen when the notorious pirate,
最后一次出现是被著名的海盗
Captain Yellow Beak,
黄喙船长
stole the papyrus from the Spanish Armada.
从西班牙无敌舰队手里偷走
Soon after, Yellow Beak and his ship vanished
不久后 黄喙和他的船消失在
in the Bermuda Trapezoid, never to be heard from again.
百慕大四角 之后再也没有消息
Eyes front, McDuck.
向前看 麦克老鸭
Black Heron was sighted at your point of departure,
你出发的地方发现黑鹭
along with another conspirator.
还有一位同谋
22, come on, you're always on edge.
22局长 别担心 你总是紧张兮兮的
I'm not worried about a thing.
我一点也不担心
You should be.
你应该担心
Black Heron!
黑鹭
Wait, you're doing this now?
等等 现在就动手吗
Enjoy your trip.
享受你的旅程吧
It will be your last.
这将是你最后的旅程
Hold on, where're you going?
等等 你去哪
Man, this is already the best.
天呐 这太棒了
Kids, take the yoke.
孩子们 控制把手
No problem.
没问题
Nothing can stop Della Duck.
没有什么能阻止黛拉·达克
Except the ground!
地面除外
Altimeter? Air speed. I don't know.
测高仪 飞行速度 我看不懂
Just try anything!
就试试吧
So... this?
那... 这样吗
Look at me, I'm a pilot!
看看我 我是个飞行员了
We need to land. But where?
我们得降落 但落在哪呢
How about that island?
这个岛怎么样
The Phantom Island. Take us there.
幻影岛 开过去
What a rush. We got them.
这个突袭太棒了 我们搞定他们了
That was terrible.
太糟了
That was classic.
太棒了
Why did we reveal ourselves?
为什么我们要暴露自己
We could have landed the plane safely, then captured them. I...
我们本来能平安降落 再抓住他们 我...
Embrace your wild side, Bradford.
拥抱你内心狂野的一面 布莱福德
We're super‐villains.
我们是超级坏蛋
No, we are not.
不 我们不是
Your showboating is going to cost us the papyrus.
你这样卖♥♥弄会让我们失去神之莎草纸
Please, there is no way Scrooge and his brats
拜托 史高治和那两个小屁孩
are going survive the...
是不可能活着...
We're alive! Yay!
我们还活着 耶
Let's move.
走吧
We're alive!
我们还活着
Nice work, lass. That was incredible.
干得漂亮 小姑娘 不可思议啊
Incredibly dangerous. No time to waste.
不可思议地危险 没时间了
FOWL is still out there seeking the papyrus.
FOWL也在找神之莎草纸
No sign of Yellow Beak's ship on the beach.
沙滩上没看到黄喙的船的踪迹
Curious. Let's move.
奇怪 出发吧
Where is this pirate ship, anyway?
海盗船到底在哪
Could you keep it down, laddie?
你能低调点吗 小伙子
What? You got a problem with artistic expression?
怎么 你不喜欢艺术表达吗
No, I've got a problem with giving away our position to the bad guys.
不是 我不喜欢让那些坏人捷足先登
I've got several meetings planned for this afternoon,
今天下午我还安排了好几场会议
and being dead could throw off my whole day.
死在这我一整天都没了
Figures.
数字数字
You got to embrace the experience, man.
你得去感受生活 老头
There's more to life than work and money.
生活里有比工作和钱更重要的东西
Said the future freeloader.
未来的寄生虫如是说道
♪ Never gonna smile On an island of green ♪
♪ 在这绿色岛屿他从不微笑 ♪
♪ All he can think of Is his wealth so obscene ♪
♪ 脑袋里面只有他不堪的钱包 ♪
Heron, are you certain this trap,
黑鹭 你确定设置这个陷阱
and waiting to watch them fall into this trap,
再看他们落入这个陷阱
is at all necessary?
有必要吗
Patience, Bradford.
耐心 布莱福德
Patience.
耐心
Phooey!
糟糕
On that peak there.
在那边的山顶上
‐ A ship. ‐ Ship on a peak?
‐一艘船 ‐山顶上有一艘船吗
It must be the papyrus's doing.
那一定是因为神之莎草纸
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表