剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
I can triangulate the path to these runes
我可以用三角测量法来量一下符文之间的路径
and then they'll lead us to the Bagpipe!
然后我们就可以顺着他们找到祝福风笛
I suppose you have a point.
我想你说得对
And maybe the thing you thought was annoying
还有 也许你觉得很惹人厌的东西
turned out to be pretty helpful, huh?
恰好能帮大忙
Da, pass the neeps and tatties.
老爸 把萝卜土豆泥递给我
Tatties are for children who follow the rules.
守规矩的孩子才能吃萝卜土豆泥
Um, at least they're not yelling anymore.
至少他们现在不再大吵大嚷了
This is way worse.
可这样更糟啊
We've gone past fight into a full family feud.
我们把小吵小闹变成了全面的家庭战争
Mama, ask Papa to stop hogging the black pudding.
妈妈 让爸爸别再不停地吃黑布丁了
This is for Whiskers. He's had a hard day.
这是给毛毛球的 他今天可不好过
No animals at my table!
动物不可以上我的饭桌
Scroogie, flip over this table you bought me for emphasis.
史高治 把你给我买♥♥的这张桌子掀掉
What?!
啥
You don't get to flip the table! I flip the table!
你可不能掀桌子 我才能掀桌子
Matilda!
玛蒂尔达
We have got to fix them!
我们得想办法解决
This can't be the end of the most perfect, wonderful family of all time!
这个家族一直以来都很完美 了不得 可不能就这样完了呀
If we get involved, we'll just make it worse.
如果我们插手 只会让情况变得更糟
You're right.
你说得对
Although, the person who helps end this feud
虽然 那个帮助他们结束家庭战争的人
would be the savior of Clan McDuck.
将会成为麦克鸭家族的救世主
Might even get their own statch‐Dew... Sorry, statue.
也许还能获得自己的杜像... 不好意思 雕像
Everyone! Come quick! Dewey's hurt!
大家 快来呀 杜儿受伤了
Oh, dear!
天呐
My blood! Put it back in, put it back in!!
我流血了 把它放回去 把它放回去
Oh, the pain! It hurts... So bad!
好疼啊 我受伤了... 伤得好重啊
Oh, no!
不
Boy! Lad, what happened?
孩子 小家伙 怎么了
He was worried about you fighting.
他很担心你们会打起来
He tried to make you both a statue.
他想给你俩都做一尊雕像
But he fell off and...
可是他掉了下来 然后...
Here, under the eyes of the greatest members
就在麦克鸭家族最伟大的祖先们的眼前
of Clan McDuck, your bickering has lead to disaster!
你们的争吵引发了一起惨剧
Why did Dewey have to suffer for your petty squabbles?
为什么要让杜儿因为你们的小口角而遭受痛苦
Why?!
为什么
Oh, dear!
天呐
Dewey! Oh, lad! I'm so sorry!
杜儿 孩子 我很抱歉
Look what your pettiness has done
瞧瞧你的小肚鸡肠对我最爱的好侄儿
to my favorite great‐nephew!
都干了些什么
‐ What?! ‐ I'm your favorite?
什么 我是你最爱的侄子吗
Of course. Nothing is ever precious Scroogie's fault!
当然啦 在史高治的错误面前没什么是可贵的
Maybe your nephew was hurt by your own negligence!
也许你侄子受伤就是因为你自己疏忽大意
Aye, just like his negligence hurt poor Whiskers!
就是 就像他的疏忽大意伤害了可怜的毛毛球
No, it's getting worse!
不 越来越糟糕了
Hey! That rune matches one from the book!
那个字符和书上的一模一样
Forget that. What's happening here?
别再想那个了 这里发生了什么
Uncle Scrooge says I'm his favorite!
史高治舅老爷说我是他最爱的侄子
What?!
啥
It's a miracle.
真是个奇迹
This was some sort of trick so we'd forget
原来这是个恶作剧 好让我们忘记
‐what you did to Whiskers! ‐that blasted emu!
你对毛毛球干的好事 那只该死的鸸鹋
Whoa‐whoa‐whoa, so, your favorite, Dewey here,
那么 你最爱的侄子 杜儿
is gonna get all the inheritance
会得到全部遗产
after I waste my time on Huey's dumb quest?
而我白白把时间浪费在陪辉儿无聊的寻宝上了
Dumb quest? Dumb quest?!
无聊的寻宝 无聊的寻宝吗
Don't worry, I just said that to make Matilda feel bad.
别担心 我这么说只是为了让玛蒂尔达内疚
What?! I'm the best one!
什么 我才是最好的
Dewey, what are you doing?!
杜儿 你在干什么
Does anyone else care about the Missing Mystery?
还有人关心这个遗失的秘宝吗
Because it's somewhere in here!
它可就在这里的某个地方哦
That's it!
我受够了
All righty! Now to find the last rune.
好了 现在该找最后一个符号♥了
There it is! The Blessed Bagpipe.
就在那 祝福风笛
Completed in record time!
用时破纪录了
We make a pretty good team, huh?
我们是一个很好的团队吧
That wasn't a no.
这可不算否认
You don't deserve a statue, ya bullion‐baggin' birkie!
你不配拥有雕像 你这个守财奴
Oh, but you do?!
那你配吗
No, stop! You're a family!
别吵了 你们是家人
You love each other.
你们深爱彼此
That's it!
够了
None of you deserve a statue right now
你们现在都不配拥有雕像
because none of you are living up to the name Clan McDuck!
因为你们都辜负了麦克鸭家族
Webbigail is right.
温比盖尔说得对
Matilda, you can have the pedestal.
玛蒂尔达 这个底座是你的了
Because I...
因为我...
am no longer a McDuck!
不再是麦克鸭家族的成员了
What?!
什么
I don't need this hassle!
我不需要这种麻烦
I am now Scrooge of Clan McScrooge!
我现在是麦克史高治家族的史高治了
Right! Come on, kids!
好了 走吧孩子们
watch it!
当心
Got it!
拿到了
Phantom Blot?!
幽灵黑魔
Whoopsie doodles.
这下坏了
Scroogie, what did you do?
史高治 你做了什么
We were all standing right here.
我们可都在这儿站着呢
The Blessed Bagpipe brings life to that which has not.
幽灵黑魔会给非生命体赋予生命
And now Fowl's got it!
而现在Fowl得到了它
Not for long!
不会很久的
For now, this fine family's greatest members have awakened!
现在 这个名门望族中最伟大的成员们已经苏醒
And we will all come together to defend their home
我们会一起捍卫他们的家
as a unified Clan McDuck!
以麦克鸭家族全体之名
Oy, who took my bagpipe?!
谁拿走了我的风笛
Murdoch, ya shameless sharpshooter, was it you?
默多克 你这个无♥耻♥的神射手 是不是你
No, but I'm glad it's gone!
不是 但我很高兴它不见了
Your bloviating blowing was always making a racket and made me miss my shots!
你自吹自擂的风笛声吵得让我射不准
Ever think it was maybe your aim and not my bagpipe?
没想过这是因为你瞄不准而不是我的风笛吗
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Get back here with that bagpipe!
把风笛还回来
Is this what Clan McDuck has fallen to?
麦克鸭家族已经堕落成这样了吗
A bunch of mannerless marauders?
一群无礼的强盗
So undignified.
成何体统
How dare you!
你怎么敢
No‐no‐no‐no!
别 别
Stop it!
停下来
That's my castle you're destroying!
你们在破坏我的城♥堡♥
So, you wasted my hard‐won earnings on a palace
看来你把我的血汗钱都浪费在这个宫殿上了
but you couldn't build a full statue for your own father?!
怎么就不能为你的父亲建一个完整的雕像呢
Daddy? For your information, my son gave me this castle!
爸爸 你要知道 这座城♥堡♥是我儿子送我的
You're mooching off your own kin?!
你竟然在白吃白用你孩子的
Mind the heirlooms!
小心传家宝
I can't believe you lost the bagpipe!
真不敢相信你把风笛弄丢了
Me?! Where were you looking!
我 你当时又在看哪里
You nearly ruined the whole mission!
你差点儿搞砸了整个任务
This is why I never have a partner!
这就是为什么我不需要搭档
Oh, no, Mr. Blot, sir.
不是的 幽灵黑魔先生
It's because I'm the only Egghead Fowl could ever get to volunteer.
因为我是Fowl里唯一自愿参加这项任务的学究
What?
什么
All the other Eggheads think you're like a creepy freak
其他所有的学究都认为你是个诡异的怪咖
or too intense or entirely unlikeable.
不然就是太严肃或者完全不讨人喜欢
Really?
真的吗
I'm the best one! Nobody likes you!
我是最好的 没人喜欢你
Okay, okay, but...
好了好了 但...
The Bagpipe! Huey's the worst one, right?
风笛 辉儿才是最差的吧
Grab it!
抓住它
You saved me!
你救了我
Yes, well, you're my partner and...
是的 因为你是我的搭档还有...
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表