剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Do you feel appropriately razzed?
是不是被戏弄得恰如其分
We're on the exact path Finch took
我们走的正是芬奇
in her very last adventure!
最后一次探险走的路
Now let's stick to her...
我们跟着她的...
What is this bird doing here?
这只鸟在这干什么
Giving me the irresistible urge to bust several moves!
我忍♥不住跟着做了几个动作
Aw, they're both so cute!
他们都很可爱
All right, don't get distracted. Back to the real adven...
好了 别分心 回到真正的冒...
This is sacred, hallowed history.
这是庄严神圣的历史
Not at all funny.
一点也不好笑
‐ Stupid nature! ‐ It's just a mosquito!
‐蠢大自然 ‐蚊子而已
You should give it some of your blood!
让它吸点血不就行了
Hey, we were just getting a flow going! Come back!
我们刚找到状态 回来
Where are you going? That's not Finch's path!
你们去哪 那不是芬奇走的路
Junior Woodchuck Rule 38:
初级童军法则第38条
When you hear thunder, it's time to get under... cover?
雷声响 找地... 避吗
But stopping would put me behind.
可是停下来 就落后了呀
No problem!
没问题的
A little rain never hurt any...
一点小雨伤不着...
Lightning rain!
闪电雨
Rubber plant!
橡胶植物
Yeah!
太好了
Stupid stretchy leaf!
什么蠢弹性叶
You need to sever the rubber leaf at the base.
你得从橡胶叶根部拔
Yes. Thank you very... much. I knew that.
对 谢谢... 你 我知道
Very well. Now eat my dust!
很好 等着输吧
That was the smack talking.
那是嘲笑你的
Easy, Hue.
别紧张 辉儿
The Guidebook says every setback is an opportunity for...
指南上说每次挫折都是...
Growth.
成长
Why would rain ever be made of lightning?!
怎么会有闪电雨
This is the Lightning Rain of Chimpopo.
这是奇波波的闪电雨
Ol' Isabella braved a 183‐day lightning rain
伊莎贝拉靠勇敢 决心 和头上的帽子
with only grit, determination, and the hat on her head!
熬过了183天的闪电雨
She had a hat?!
她还有个帽子吗
Come now. We are walking in the footsteps of a giant!
走吧 我们可是踩着巨人的脚步前进呢
Not a literal giant.
不是字面的巨人
Blang it! See, Donald?
看 唐叔叔
Nature's not so...
大自然没有那么...
That's it, rain!
够了 这破雨
Quiet, everyone!
安静 各位
I think my quirky new sidekick is trying to tell me something.
我觉得我的新手下想告诉我们什么
Of course.
当然了
What's that?
什么
You want us to follow you on a brand‐new adventure?
你想让我们跟着你进行全新的探险吗
Well, let's go!
那 走吧
But, but, but we're already on a perfectly good adventure!
但 但 我们这个探险已经很完美了
♪ Put aloe on your ouchies ♪
♪ 在疼疼伤口上抹点芦荟 ♪
♪ Prevents the mean and grouchies ♪
♪ 疼痛尖叫说拜拜 ♪
See?
看吧
I don't need the most badges
我可不需要很多徽章
to prove I'm the best Woodchuck.
来证明我是最好的童军
All I need is my wits, a little know‐how and...
我只需要我的智慧 一点小技巧 而且...
I am lost.
我迷路了
OK. "When lost, a Woodchuck retraces their steps."
好吧 "童军一旦迷路 就重走来时路"
But then I'll fall even farther behind.
可那样我会更落后的
And then I'll lose.
然后我就输了
No Guidebook, no map, no clue,
没指南 没地图 没线索
no Guidebook, no hopes, no chance,
没指南 没希望 没机会
no Guidebook!
没指南
I'll just go to the Guidebook in my mind!
那我就看看脑子里的指南吧
Manic Episodes, Mass Hallucinations,
躁狂发作 出现幻觉
Mental Breakdowns, Moss...
精神崩溃 苔藓...
I reckon you're searchin' for "Navigational Techniques."
我猜 你是在找"导航技巧"吧
This is new.
新鲜
My name is J. W. Guidebook,
我叫初级童军指南
the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook in your mind!
你脑中的初级童军指南
I'm here to help you out,
我是来帮你的
teach ya a thing or two about nature...
教你一点大自然...
and yourself.
和你自己的事
Yeah. I reckon you want to track your direction by the sun.
是的 我猜 你是想用太阳来确定方向吧
Hey. That's right!
没错
Just set down a stick and follow the shadow.
插根棍子 跟着影子的方向
Ha! I'd like to see Violet
我倒想看看小紫
conjure a talking book from her psyche.
怎么从她脑子里召唤出会说话的书
You're gonna do it, Huey. Just you and nature and...
你能行 辉儿 只有你和大自然还有...
Well, that is a pickle of a different color.
这可不是什么小麻烦
Stay calm, remember your trainin'.
冷静 想想怎么训练的
Make yourself big and intimidatin'.
变大 然后吓唬
Skedaddle, boy!
快跑 小子
That bear don't care for book learnin'!
这熊可不管你从书上学了什么
Come on, Huey! You know what to do.
快点 辉儿 你知道该怎么做
Book, what do I do?
指南 我该怎么做
Me Rule 8 Number 43:
我的法则第8条第43点
If a bear you spy, string your food up high.
恶熊现身 食物高高挂
I don't have any food, except...
我没有食物 除非...
That's it! I'm the food!
对了 我就是食物
Attaboy! That's some real Senior Woodchuck thinkin'.
好样的 这才是真正高级童军
Ha ha! There's the next marker!
那是下一个打卡点
Let's see Violet pull... this... off.
看看小紫怎么... 过... 来
Hubert.
辉儿
Violet?! No!
小紫 不是吧
If it makes you feel better,
如果这么说你好受点的话
Lena says that first is the worst,
莉娜说第一菜菜
and second is the best.
第二厉害
Though factually that's wrong by any metric!
实际上这句话怎么看都是错的
Violet! No!
小紫 不
No more climbing points. I appear to be stuck.
没有攀爬点 我被困住了
Me Rule 17: A Woodchuck looks out
我的法则第17条 童军应该
for their fellow Woodchucks, whatever the cost.
不惜一切代价 帮助其他探险伙伴
You could toss down a rope.
你可以把绳子扔下去
Or, weave a cushy net out of peat moss!
或者用泥炭藓编个简陋的网
‐ Or... ‐ Y'know.
‐或者... -知道了
I bet if I make it to the final checkpoint first,
我打赌 如果我先到达终点
there'll be someone there who can help.
一定会找到人来救你的
I could win the challenge and look out for my competitor.
既赢了比赛 又救了对手 一举两得
I suppose there's no rule against it, but...
好像没有规定不能这样 不过...
Be right back!
马上回来
Hey, where ya goin'?
你去哪
Hubert! Wait!
辉儿 等等
Was it because of my razzing?
是因为我嘲笑你吗
Curse my flawless slams!
都怪我太厉害了
Junior Woodchuck Rule 732:
初级童军法则第732条
Respect nature and nature will respect you.
尊重大自然 大自然也会尊重你
Once again, nature provides!
又一次 大自然的馈赠
All right. If we turn back now,
好 如果我们现在回头
we can still brave the Devil's Teeth
还能撑过恶魔齿
and the Eternal Quicksand,
和永流沙地
slay the Unfathomable Phoenix guarding the treasure,
杀死守卫宝藏的神秘凤♥凰♥
and be back before Huey finishes his challenge.
在辉儿结束挑战前回去
Unless that bird ruins our adventure again.
除非这只鸟再毁了我们的探险
Hey, that bird led us to safety!
喂 是这鸟带我们来到安全地方的
From what? A bit of electrified rain?!
哪里危险了 那点闪电雨吗
Yes.
对啊
Out of my way, you pesky poultry!
别挡路 你这只臭鸟
Is that... the Nandi Bear
这是那只... 芬奇说的
from Finch's "Cave of the Bear Clan"?!
"熊族之洞"里的南迪熊吗
Don't you want to fight a massive and ferocious bear
你们难道不想和高大残忍♥ 熊掌同人一般大的熊
with claws the size of a man?
打一架吗
No.
不想
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表