剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
no villain can best me.
坏蛋就休想打败我
But I am no villain.
但我不是坏蛋
At least I won't be, to you.
至少对你来说 我不是
"Papyrus,
"神之莎草纸
as far as the ducks know, Bradford Buzzard was never here."
让这些鸭子看不到我秃鹫布莱德福"
The papyrus!
神之莎草纸
All right, kids, I got the...
好了孩子们 我拿到了...
Good show, now hand over the papyrus,
精彩 现在交出神之莎草纸
or your family joins the rest of these tragic scalawags.
不然你的家人就要和这些可怜的海盗一样了
Wait, what are you writing?
等等 你在写什么
No writing!
不许写
"Papyrus, I ask that you be lost once more,
"神之莎草纸 我要你再次消失
until the rightful heir of Scrooge McDuck
直到史高治·麦克老鸭的合法继承人
can find your final resting place."
找到你的最终所在地"
If you hurt my niece and nephew,
如果你伤害了我的侄子和侄女
no one will find the papyrus again.
再也没人可以找到神之莎草纸了
No!
不
We are actual kid adventurers.
我们是真正的少年冒险家
Wait, Kid Adventurer.
等等 少年冒险家
That's a band name! Or is it a solo act?
这是个乐队名 还是个独唱名
22. We didn't exactly get the artifact,
22局长 我们没有得到神器
but neither did FOWL. Send the extraction team.
但FOWL也没有 派支救援队过来
I need to get back to Duckburg for an important meeting.
我需要赶回鸭堡开一个重要会议
I need to hand off my day‐to‐day business duties,
我需要放下我的日常商务工作
that way I can spend more time adventuring with my heirs.
这样我就有更多的时间可以和我的继承人一起冒险了
We'll find that papyrus someday.
总有一天我们会找到神之莎草纸
Yeah, we will!
是的 我们一定会
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
了不得 了不得
I mean, whatever.
我是说 随便吧
Mr. McDuck?
麦克老鸭先生
Ah, Bradford, was it? Come in.
布莱德福是吧 进来
Former SHUSH. Your résumé is impeccable.
前神嘘局成员 你的履历很完美
And more importantly,
更重要的是
you came highly recommended by Director 22,
局长22强烈推荐你
and she doesn't trust anyone.
她谁也不相信
So, let's get to it.
那我们就开始吧
As you may know, my business can be a tad chaotic.
你可能知道 我的生意会比较杂乱
I have noticed, sir.
我知道 先生
And I assure you I will reign in that chaos.
我保证我会处理好所有杂乱
Good. I have plenty of wild enemies.
不错 我有很多凶猛的敌人
What I don't have is a levelheaded ally
但没有一个冷静的盟友
to take control of McDuck Enterprises.
来管理麦克老鸭企业
Someone trustworthy, reliable.
一个值得信任 可靠的人
There's something about you.
你看起来有点眼熟
I remember you.
我记得你
My Christmas party. Ages ago.
我的圣诞派对 好多年前了
Oh, why we're practically old kin, eh?
我们可以算是亲戚了
Congratulations, Bradford.
恭喜 布莱德福
You're my new CFO.
你是我的新CFO
Oh, yes.
太好了
You're the exact dull, stingy type I need.
我就需要你这样无聊又小气的人
Yes, sir.
好的先生
This looks like the start of a beautiful friendship.
一段美丽的友谊开始了
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表