剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
But the guys...
但那些人...
my family showed me new and amazing and wonderful things.
我的家人带我认识了美妙的新事物
I'm still Mansion Webby,
我还是那个豪♥宅♥里的温比
but I'm also World Explorer Webby
但我也是世界探索者温比
and Best Friend Webby.
和最好的朋友温比
You will always be Moon Penumbra.
你永远都是月球潘婻布拉
And if you give it a chance,
但如果你愿意尝试
I bet you could also be a pretty great Earth Penumbra.
我相信你也可以做一个很棒的地球潘婻布拉
‐ What is this? ‐ It's a hamburger.
这是什么 汉堡
This is actually quite good.
味道还真不错
I mean, it's no cooked Moon scorpion, but...
我是说 当然比不上月球蝎子 但...
Could I possibly get another?
我可以再来一个吗
To be honest, Small Della, this is a relief.
说实话 小黛拉 我真是松了口气
I've been on a hunger strike since I got to Earth.
我来地球之后 就一直在绝食
If you liked that, you'll love this.
如果你喜欢吃汉堡 那也会喜欢吃这个
Just try it. Trust me.
就尝一口 相信我
So creamy. So sweet.
好细腻 好甜
I've never had anything like this before.
我从没吃过这样的东西
Well, okay, maybe you should slow down a bit.
你最好慢点吃
This is great. Maybe the Earth isn't so ba...
这太好吃了 或许地球并没有那么糟...
What's happening?
怎么回事
There's some kind of monster in my head.
我脑子里好像有什么怪物
Stabbing it with little spears.
用小尖头在扎我
Penny, it's okay. It's just brain freeze.
佩妮 没关系的 只是脑急冻而已
It's freezing my brain?
它在冰冻我的脑子吗
You knew this would happen?
你早知道会这样吗
And now,
现在
to cut the ribbon opening the FlintFerris Glomwheel,
为了给福林摩天·葛罗姆轮剪彩
Duckburg's own Timmy Jenkins!
有请鸭堡的大人物提米·詹金斯
What is going on here?
怎么回事
Sir, I've summoned safety inspector "Ha‐ha‐ha‐ha‐ha."
先生 我叫来了安全检查员 哈哈哈哈哈
Martian, you weren't actually supposed to get the safety inspector.
火星佬 你不该把安全检查员叫过来的
That's why I used "Air quotes."
这就是为什么我会用"手势引号♥"
Oh, I thought that was an Earth gesture
我还以为地球是用这个手势
for funny finger bunnies.
来比小兔子呢
Yay, Earth fun.
地球乐趣
No. Not "Yay, Earth fun."
不 这不是"地球乐趣"
Sir, this ride is clearly a hazard to public safety.
先生 这个项目显然会威胁到公众安全
I'll have to take a closer look.
我必须再检查一下
‐No! You cannae! ‐Why, he's the hero of Earth,
不 不可以 他是地球英雄
and he would never...
他才不会...
I hate Earth!
我恨地球
‐ Penumbra? ‐ Her!
潘婻布拉 是她
That Moonlander is obviously mad that I defeated the Moon.
那个月球人显然是因为我击败了月球而生气
She sabotaged my ride for revenge.
她为了报仇 蓄意破坏我的摩天轮
Get her.
抓住她
You.
你
Moon menace.
月球来的威胁
Can't fight in my weakened state.
我太虚弱了 没办法战斗
Come on!
快跑
How could I have been foolish enough to fall for Earth ways?
我怎么会笨到落入地球陷阱
Just so you could use them to mock me.
竟然让你得手 嘲弄我
‐No! I didn't mean for... ‐This day has proven that the Earth has nothing for me.
不是的 我不是故意... 今天这一切证明 地球并不适合我
When we escape, I am going back to the Moon alone.
逃出去以后 我一个人回月球
Hey! There's that moon lady!
月球女在那
What?
什么
First in line.
我排第一了
Eat your heart out, Timmy Jenkins.
嫉妒吧 提米·詹金斯
Hey, get out of that Glomdola. It's not safe.
快从摩天轮上下来 那不安全
Quick, start the wheel.
快 启动摩天轮
Oh, yes, sir.
遵命 先生
Stop!
停下来
Citizens of Duckburg,
鸭堡公民
to celebrate the historic day that I,
为了庆祝这具有历史意义的一天
Flintheart "Hero of Earth" Glomgold,
我 福林哈特·地球英雄·葛罗姆哥德
gave you the gift of life,
赐予你们生命作为礼物
I present you with an even better gift...
我还会给你们一份更大的礼物...
A world without Scrooge McDuck!
一个没有史高治·麦克鸭的世界
Behold, the FlintFerris Warwheel.
看好咯 福林摩天战轮
Technically, that shoddy wheel
严格来说 那个粗制滥造的摩天轮
could never withstand the force of a cannon.
承受不了加农炮的后坐力
It'll fall to bits before he can even fire it.
他点火之前 摩天轮就散架了
The Small Dellas.
小黛拉还在上面
The news is here. Finally.
终于成为新闻了 太好了
Wait, no, no.
等等 不 不
No!
不
I have to get to them
在这个恶心的东西散架前
before this wretched monstrosity falls apart.
我必须得把他们救出来
Martian, stop her!
火星人 阻止她
Very well, sir. But this has ceased to be fun.
遵命 先生 但这并不好玩啊
Go. Save them.
快去 去救他们
Gibbous.
吉巴斯
I need you to help me have some Earth fun.
我需要你带我尝试点地球乐趣
Oh, absolutely, Penumbra. About time.
没问题 潘婻布拉 随时
Martian, what are you doing?
火星人 你在干什么
Penny, I am so sorry. This is all my fault.
佩妮 我很抱歉 都是我的错
I shouldn't have pushed you...
我不该逼你...
Are you kidding? I am having a barrel of monkeys.
开玩笑吗 我正玩得开心呢
Really?
真的吗
You're much punier than the Moonlanders.
你们比月球人弱太多了
And the beasts on the Moon were never this big.
而且月球上的怪物也没这么大
This is my kind of Earth fun.
这就是我的地球乐趣
Take that, Palus.
接好 帕拉斯
Wait, hold me so the cameras can see my terrified face.
等等 抱好我 这样摄像机才能拍到我惊恐的脸
No. No.
不 不
No!
不
Curse you, me‐Ferris‐me‐wheel!
画个圈圈诅咒你 倒霉的摩天轮
Safety violation fines.
这是违反安全的罚款
Bills for damage to the pier.
破坏码头的罚单
And a "Thank you" Letter from Timmy Jenkins.
还有提米·詹金斯给你的感谢信
Don't you worry, sir.
不要担心 先生
Your next giant wheel cannon will surely be a success.
你的下一个巨型加农炮轮一定会成功的
Oh, sweet Gibbous.
贴心的吉巴斯
I cannae stay mad at you.
我真是没办法对你生气
I ...
我 ...
I'm sorry for the bad date, but you're really cool.
那天的约会 真的很抱歉 可你真的太酷了
And even if you hate me,
就算你讨厌我
I don't want to have to be your mortal enemy, and...
我也不想做你的宿敌 还有...
What? No, we are not enemies.
什么 不 我们不是敌人
I just do not wish to date an Earth... male.
我只是不想和地球... 男人约会而已
That's way easier.
好受多了
But you would be a formidable ally on the battlefield.
但是在战场上 我们可以强强联手
‐ Yeah! ‐ I'm fascinated by your Earth fighting techniques.
太好了 我为你的地球搏斗技巧折服
Timmy is so great!
提米最棒
No!
不
It's Dewey's Dew‐saster day. Dewey's!
这是杜儿的英雄日 是杜儿的
Better luck next time, Dewey.
祝你下次好运了 杜儿
Jenkins!
詹金斯
Then she saved the children
然后她就在摩天轮要坠入海湾的那一刻
right as the wheel crashed into the bay.
救下了孩子们
That is amazing.
太棒了
In hindsight, I totally shouldn't have let you kids do that.
事后 我想不该让你们小孩子这样做
It could have been a disaster.
或许会酿成大祸
I wish.
我倒想
Jenkins!
詹金斯
So, Penny, does this mean you're going to stay?
那佩妮 你是不是要留下来
Until you Earthers can learn to take care of yourselves,
我会一直待在地球上 直到你们可以好好照顾自己
which is probably never, so...
不过这天可能永远不会到来 所以...
Hey, Penumbra.
潘婻布拉
Speaking of which, Launchpad and I
说到这里 我和阿彪
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表