剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, look at the time, will you?
看看几点了
That's an Earth expression for, "I want to leave now."
地球人都用这个来表示"现在我要走了"的意思
Let's go, Good Boy.
我们走 好孩子
Penumbra, we all want nothing more
潘婻布拉 我们都希望你
than for you to experience the wonders of Earth ways with us.
可以和我们一起体验地球奇妙之处
But we understand if you're afraid...
但如果你害怕 如果你不想的话...
Uh, if you don't want to.
我们表示理解
Come on, Webby, I'm going to be local‐news famous...
快 温比 我马上就要上当地新闻 一举成名了...
I must conquer Earth fun.
我必须战胜地球乐趣
Why, who is that handsome man?
哟 这个帅哥是谁呀
Why, it's you, sir.
哟 是您 先生
Good answer, Martian.
漂亮 火星人
You are so much better than my last assistant.
你比上个助手强多了
With Owlson it was always, "No, it's too dangerous.
澳森总是说 "不要了 太危险了
For the last time, I'm not your assistant."
最后说一次 我不是你的助手"
But you respect the genius of Earth's greatest hero, don't you, Martian?
不过 你尊敬地球上最伟大的英雄 是不是 火星人
I am actually from the Moon.
其实 我是从月球上来的
Mars is nice.
但火星也不错
And now, I am finally going to give this town what it really needs.
今天 我终于要给这地方点它需要的东西了
Sir, you are just...
先生 您真是...
just so giving.
太慷慨了
I need you to make sure nothing goes wrong tonight.
你要确保今晚不出岔子
Can I count on you, Martian?
你可靠吗 火星人
Yes, sir!
当然 先生
Earth fun, lesson one:
地球乐趣 第一课
the best way to ride in a limo.
最佳豪华轿车乘坐方式
Without my helmet, I am completely vulnerable to attack up here.
不戴头盔的话 我很容易被攻击的
Why is this fun?
这有什么乐趣
You're letting your hair blow in the wind.
秀发飞扬在风中
Try shouting, like this.
大声喊出来 像这样
Don't even think of attacking my exposed head!
别以为我没戴头盔就觉得好攻击
Okay, what do you think of my new look for the news?
你觉得我这个造型上新闻怎么样
I'm going for traumatized, but not so traumatized
我想走受害者路线 但又不想太过
I can't do multiple interviews.
不然就没办法接受多个采访
Launchpad!
阿彪
Dewey, can I ask you a best‐friend question?
杜儿 我能问你这个最好的朋友一个问题吗
Sure.
当然
Penumbra and I got coffee, and it was so bad.
我和潘婻布拉喝过一次咖啡 不过不太好
She and I should never date.
我俩就不该约会
But now I don't know how I'm supposed to act around her.
现在我不知道怎么跟她相处了
Do I ignore her? Is that mean? Am I supposed to be mean?
我要无视她吗 会不会很过分 我是不是应该过分点
Dewey, am I her archenemy now?
杜儿 她现在是不是超级讨厌我
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, she's pretty hard to read.
她太难懂了
You will not defeat me, winged Earth beast!
你绝不可能打败我 带翅膀的地球野兽
It's a full attack!
全面攻击
Do you think she's mad that I'm driving her to this thing?
你说 她是不是生气我开车带她出去了
Should I drive slower? Should you drive?
我是不是得开慢点 或者你来开好一点
LP, why don't you just talk to her?
阿彪 你为什么不跟她谈谈呢
Yes. Thank you, wise Dewey.
说得对 谢谢 聪明的杜儿
Launchpad, wait. Not now!
阿彪 等等 不是现在
Penumbra, should I drive slower?
潘婻布拉 我要开慢点吗
Or would you rather one of the kids drive?
或者你觉得让杜儿开比较好
Jeez, you're right. I should just leave. I'm sorry.
天 你说得对 我该走了 抱歉
We've lost the pilot!
驾驶员没了
LP, you definitely should have just kept driving the limo.
阿彪 你应该继续开车的
This seat belt will be the death of us all.
我们会终结在这个安全带上
Penny, we need to stop the limo!
潘妮 我们得停车
If this wheeled monstrosity must be slain,
如果要毁灭这个带着轮子的怪物
then I shall slay it.
那一定得是我
No! Use the brakes!
不 踩刹车
All right, limo.
好了 豪华轿车
Let's see you best the Moon's greatest...
让你看看什么叫做月球最伟大的...
Curse this terrible Earth gravity.
真讨厌地心引力
Earth Fun, right?
地球乐趣 对吧
Right. Monkey barrels.
是啊 可太有趣了
Behold!
看看
Oh my craters.
我的陨石坑啊
It's smiling.
它在笑
Delightful!
太好了
I think that will really blow them away.
这肯定能把他们弄死
What am I supposed to do
这些多余的部分
with all these extra parts?
要怎么办
Throw them in one of the Glomdolas.
扔进座舱里
Sir, this truly is a marvel.
先生 这儿真的很棒
But are all these parts not necessary for safety?
可那些不是安全必需吗
Safety. Right.
安全 说得真好
I guess you'd better "Call the safety inspector."
我觉得你最好"叫安全检查员来"
Yes.
是啊
Yes, I shall definitely "Call the safety inspector."
是啊 我一定会"叫安全检查员来"
That's why I love you, Martian.
所以我才喜欢你 火星人
Don't take that down!
别拿下来
It's supposed to have spikes!
就应该有尖刺的
Hello, safety inspector ha‐ha‐ha‐ha?
您好 是安全检查员哈哈哈哈吗
We got to get to the Glomwheel.
我们必须坐上摩天轮
I will not be Timmy Jenkinsed
我绝不会让提米·詹金斯
out of my spot in line and the nation's hearts.
把我从队伍里挤出去 把我从人♥民♥的心里挤出去的
Dewey, we're here to show Penny a good time.
杜儿 我们是带潘妮来玩的
And as your Earth fun teacher,
作为你的地球乐趣老师
I made a list of everything we should try.
我列了个必做清单
Like this.
这个
This statue is very poorly constructed.
这个雕像做得也太差了
I question the choice to make it out of...
我猜它是...
flesh?
肉做的吗
Why, thank you.
谢谢
Deceptive flesh robot!
伪装的活体机器人
Right, right, right.
好了 好了
Okay, don't startle the bloodthirsty alien soldier.
好 别吓到嗜血外星士兵
That's on me. On with the list.
我的错 按着清单走
I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.
我讨厌这个 我讨厌这个 我讨厌这个 我讨厌这个
It's okay. Let go.
没事 放手吧
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
Who would be afraid of stupid...?
谁会怕这个愚蠢的...
I didn't know you were coming out here too.
我不知道你也要下来
What Earth psychopath decided to put wheels on feet?
什么地球脑残会在脚上安轮子
Man, we've tried everything.
天 我们什么都试了
I have one more thing no one can resist.
还有一样东西没有人能抵挡得住
Webby, we all want to help, but...
温比 我们都想帮忙 但...
Wait a second. Is that Timmy Jenkins?
等等 那是提米·詹金斯吗
I got to get in line.
我得去排队了
Well, this has been a very enlightening lesson on Earth fun.
好了 这堂地球乐趣课很棒
But now I think you should take me back to the hangar.
但现在我觉得你应该带我回修理库了
Don't give up.
别放弃呀
I'm not giving up. I have learned that I was right
我没有放弃 我已经知道 我是对的
and the other Moonlanders were wrong, and Earth is the worst, and I'm ready to leave.
而其他月球人是错误的 还有地球太差劲了 我准备走了
I know change is hard, but...
我知道改变很难 但...
I don't need to change.
我不需要改变
I am perfect on the mighty planet Moon.
我在伟大的月球上是完美的
I was the fearless protector of my people for years.
多年来 我无所畏惧地保护着月球人
And I can't do that here.
而在这我做不到
Is that what you're afraid of?
你是害怕这个吗
I fear nothing!
我什么都不害怕
For most of my life,
大多数时候
I stayed in the mansion and studied.
我都待在豪♥宅♥里学习
I was Webby, expert on all things McDuck.
我是温比 麦克鸭专家
But then I left, got out into the world.
但我还是离开了 进入了真实世界里
And the world was big.
真实世界很大
I didn't really fit in, or even know where to start.
我不知道怎么融入这个世界 甚至不知道从哪开始
Sometimes, I wished I could go back to the mansion,
有时候我希望能回到豪♥宅♥里
where I knew exactly who I was.
在那 我清楚地知道自己是谁
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表