剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Sure, I do.
我当然知道
He just saved me with his rocket feet.
他刚用自己的火箭脚救了我
And that is the problem.
这恰恰是他的问题所在
His weapons systems are back online.
他的武器系统已经恢复
We wait any longer and the city is doomed.
我们再等下去 这座城市就会被毁灭
Its programming is fighting itself. I can't believe you brought it back here.
它的程序正在自我斗争 我不敢相信你竟然把它带回来了
Only I can rectify this! You'll be brought to justice.
只有我能矫正 你会被绳之于法的
Stop trying to make BOYD something he's not.
别逼着博伊德变成他根本不是的那种人
He didn't glitch once while we were having fun.
自从我们一起玩 他没有出过一点毛病
He was just being a kid.
他只是个小孩
Dr. Gearloose, please, I'm a definitely real boy.
吉尔罗斯博士 拜托 我真的只是个小男孩
Why can't you see that?
你为什么就是不明白呢
Because deep down, you're this.
因为在你的程序深处 你是这样的
This is 2‐BO's core memory.
这是2‐BO的核心记忆
Dr. Akita and I invented 2‐BO
秋田博士和我发明了2‐BO
to be the city's prime defense robot,
主要用来保护这座城市
but during the test run...
但在实验进行过程中...
...2‐BO lost control and attacked the city...
2‐BO失去了控制 袭击了城市...
until Tezuka finally it took down.
直到手冢把它抓住
2‐BO was the first invention I worked on that turned evil,
2‐BO是我所有发明中第一个变坏的
and I have spent my whole life trying to live that down.
我这一生都想洗清这个耻辱
2‐BO, BOYD, whatever, is dangerous down to its core.
2‐BO 博伊德 怎么叫都行 它骨子里就是危险的
But you said you could fix me, so I'd never malfunction again.
但你说过你可以修好我的 然后我就不会出故障了
Yes. By shutting you down for good.
是啊 我要永远地关掉你
BOYD, run!
博伊德 快跑
Get out of here!
快离开这
Recall. Activated.
重启 已激活
Where is he going? After him!
他要去哪儿 追上他
2‐BO.
2‐BO
Because of you I've become an outcast.
因为你 我被放逐
And because of you, I will rise again.
同样因为你 我将重新崛起
Activate Revenge Protocol Omega.
激活终极复仇程序
Blathering blatherskite!
唧唧歪歪啰里八嗦
2‐BO!
2‐BO
You don't have to do what Akita tells you.
你不需要听从秋田博士的话
Do what I tell you.
听我的
Activate arm armor.
启动胳膊护甲
Nothing can match the power
没有什么能与
of a keen human intellect commanding the Gizmoduck Armor.
聪明如我控制的铁甲威鸭护甲抗衡
Except a perfect computer brain commanding the Gizmoduck Armor.
除非是装备了铁甲威鸭护甲的完美电子脑
Intern! Fight better!
实习生 努力战斗
An intern with it's own intern.
实习生带着自己的实习生
Now I've seen it all.
现在我懂了
My gratitude for returning 2‐BO to its true father.
很感激归还2‐BO给他真正的父亲
Akita, stop in the name of the...
秋田 停下来 不然...
2‐BO, vanquish the inspector.
2‐BO 解决了那个警长
No, not again.
不 别又来
No. Not again. Save Gizmoduck.
不 不要 救救铁甲威鸭
I've got to destroy 2‐BO for good.
我要永远摧毁2‐BO
You can't. This is not who BOYD is.
不要 这不是真正的博伊德
He's a‐‐a definitely real boy.
他是 他是个真正的男孩
It's just made to look that way.
他只是看起来如此
You saw its first memories.
你也看到了他最初的记忆
At 2‐BO's core, it's a weapon.
2‐BO的核心就是个武器
Wait, there's more there.
等等 不止如此
Hidden under all those old memories.
那些旧记忆下面还有东西
All systems online.
连线所有系统
Welcome to the world, 2‐BO.
欢迎来到这个世界 2‐BO
Am I a real boy?
我是个真正的男孩吗
Definitely.
当然了
No, he's not.
不 他不是
This is a defense drone.
他是台防御飞行器
Isn't he more than that?
他不止如此吧
Yes, he's dealing with some first‐time jitters,
的确 他还有点初来乍到的不安
‐But I think... ‐No.
但我觉得... 不
Now, go prep the monitors for the field test.
去准备好做实验的监视器
2‐BO, you are a rare breed.
2‐BO 你是万里挑一
The ultimate weapon.
你是最终武器
Overwrite all of Gyro's "Real Boy" Programming,
覆盖吉罗的真实男孩程序
and execute protocol World Breaker.
启动"世界毁灭者"
That was his core, until Akita overwrote my work.
这才是他的核心 直到秋田改写了我的程序
2‐BO never had a choice.
2‐BO从未有过选择
You forced him to be a weapon!
你强迫他变成了武器
Oh, intern.
实习生
2‐BO is, and will always be, a weapon for destruction.
2‐BO一直都是 以后也会是 一个毁灭武器
For power. For evil.
为力量而生 为邪恶而生
Not all my inventions are evil!
我的发明不都是邪恶的
Some are just wildly misunderstood!
有些只不过被大大误解了
Face it, intern.
面对事实吧 实习生
You'll never invent anything worthwhile.
你发明的东西都毫无价值
2‐BO, you are not evil.
2‐BO 你不是邪恶的
You are good.
你是好孩子
You're more than your programming.
你不只是一堆程序
You are a definitely real boy.
你是个真正的小男孩
You did it. You chose your programming.
你做到了 你选择了自己的程序
Now all you need is your own real name.
现在你只需要一个真正的名字
How about... BOYD?
博伊德... 如何
"Be Only Yourself, Dude."
"就做你自己 哥们"
Yes, intern. I was once like you.
是啊 实习生 我以前也像你一样
Of course, I was a naive idiot back then.
当然了 我也曾是个单纯的傻瓜
But if I had someone to actually listen to me,
但如果有人能认真听我讲话
I might not have been so hopeless.
或许我不会感到那么绝望
So...
所以...
you're hired full‐time, Dr. Crackshell‐Cabrera.
你被全职雇佣了 列壳-卡贝拉博士
That's not technically how doctorates work,
严格来说 博士学位不是这么获得的
and I don't care!
但我不在乎
Okay, everybody, the hugging is a "Just for today" Thing.
好了 大家伙儿 拥抱是"今日限定"
So, what should we do next?
那我们接下来要做什么
There's at least 12 shrines we haven't documented.
我们还没去过 至少十二座神社
Leave. Now.
给我走 现在就走
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表