剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
And now he's come for us.
现在他来找我们了
End of presentation.
介绍结束
Wait, if magic goes away,
等等 如果魔法消失
what happens to me?
我会怎么样
He's trapped my family.
他把我的家人困在那里面
He's coming for my best friend.
他还在追捕我的好朋友
And once he fixes that glove,
如果他把手套修好
he'll be back.
他就会回来
Great, so once again my life is in danger, because magic.
这下好了 魔法再一次把我置于水深火热之中
We must protect her at all costs!
我们必须不惜一切代价保护她
And more importantly, Gladstone.
更重要的是 保护格拉德斯通
The best magical defense is a good magical offense.
最佳魔法防御就是好的魔法进攻
We fight back.
我们要反击
But I can't control it.
可我不会控制魔法
Then we'll have to go to someone who can teach you how.
那我们就得找个人教你怎么控制你的魔法
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No!
不
Must be stronger.
一定要更厉害
There.
好了
So sorry to bother you, Mr. Blot.
抱歉打扰您了 幽灵黑魔
You're busy. I'll come back.
您忙 我一会再来
As if asking for help from the person I hate the most wasn't bad enough,
向我最讨厌的人求助这还不是最惨的
I have to walk through gross bog water to get to her.
最惨的是我还得趟过这恶心的沼泽去找她
There's also a high possibility of a swamp gator attack.
而且沼泽里的鳄鱼还有可能袭击我们
This bog is so deep.
这沼泽太深了
How did you know where to step?
你们怎么知道应该从哪走
I think this might be the place.
应该就是这了
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
Hang on. Hang on!
等等 等等
Who's there?
是谁
It's Violet Saberwing.
我是蜂鸟小紫
Who?
谁
She's with me, Webby Vanderquack.
她跟我来的 我是温比·范德嘎
Who? It's Lena, your niece.
谁 莉娜 你侄女
Lena!
莉娜
Give me the amulet!
把护身符给我
She's very strong for a bog woman!
她不是住在沼泽里吗 怎么身手还这么好
Give me back my amulet! It's not yours, it's mine.
把护身符还给我 这不是你的 是我的
And so are your stupid powers, for all the good they do me.
还有你的蠢能力 看看这魔法给了我什么好处
Cool. Then give them back!
好啊 那就还给我
Now you're susceptible to vampires.
现在吸血鬼可就不怕你了
No, seriously, what do you want with me?
好了 认真点 你找我♥干♥什么
If it were up to me,
如果有的选
I'd be as far away from you as possible.
我会离你越远越好
Already heard that one. Don't you have any new material?
老生常谈了 有什么新消息吗
Perhaps something about how you're a disgrace
比如你怎么让家族蒙羞
to our family legacy and a complete magical failure,
怎么变成一个魔法界的失败者的
so you've decided it's best to just give me my amulet!
所以你决定最好把护身符给我
Forget it, I don't need her or her dumb legacy.
算了吧 我才不需要她的蠢魔法
I'll face Phantom Blot and his stupid glove myself.
我自己来搞定幽灵黑魔和他的手套吧
Phantom Blot?
幽灵黑魔吗
Inside. Quickly.
进来 快点
What part of "Quickly" don't you get?
你们是听不懂"快点"里的哪个字
Decades ago,
几十年前吧
before I had to deal with the likes of you,
碰到你们之前
I used my magic to lord over a small country village.
我用魔法掌管着一个小村子
One day, I grew tired of the many gifts the villagers offered me
村民为了不让我摧毁他们的村庄 给了我很多礼物
to keep me from destroying their village,
但是我厌烦了
so I destroyed their village.
于是我毁了他们的村庄
One of the survivors proclaimed he'd put an end to magic
其中一名幸存者宣称要终结魔法
and came after me, like dozens before.
追杀我 就像之前那帮人一样
But this one was different.
但这个人不同
He used various devices meant to steal my powers.
他想尽办法要偷走我的魔力
Obviously he failed, but each time he got better.
显然 他失败了 可是他越来越厉害
Stronger.
越来越强
The last time we faced off,
上次我们对战的时候
I barely escaped with my magic and my life.
他差点夺走了我的魔法和我的性命
Any questions?
有什么疑问吗
Yes, Gladstone Gander.
有 我是格拉德斯通·甘德
When do you stop talking about whatever this is
你能不能不聊这个不知道什么人
and give me my luck back?
然后把我的运气还给我
I can't.
我不能
Okay.
好吧
Gladstone, out.
格拉德斯通退出
That glove he's using must be some sort of magical draining device.
他用的那个手套一定是什么吸取魔法的东西
You really outdid yourself this time.
你这次真的超越自我了
Phantom Blot is after me because he thinks I'm you.
幽灵黑魔就是把我当成了你 才来追捕我的
Our magic isn't a legacy, it's a curse.
我们魔法不是遗产 而是诅咒
Sure, blame the witch. How original.
好啊 怪女巫 真新颖
You are a little shadow creature,
你这个衍生品
and have no chance against him.
是打不赢他的
Give me the amulet!
把护身符给我
There is another option.
还有一个选择
Come on, Lena, just ask her.
快啊 莉娜 快求她
Ask me what?
求我什么
I have nothing to say to her.
我跟她没什么好说的
Lena says she has nothing to...
莉娜说她没有什么...
Tell Lena I'm glad,
告诉莉娜我很高兴听到这个
because I'm not talking to her,
因为我也没什么好说的
and I'd never teach her how to defeat Blot anyway.
而且我绝不会教她怎么打败幽灵黑魔
I'm glad she won't help me use my powers to defeat Blot,
她不想教我怎么使用魔法打败幽灵黑魔 真棒
because I never asked her to.
因为我也不会求她的
Is that right?
对吧
Well, tell Lena if she doesn't want my help,
好啊 告诉莉娜 如果她不想要我帮忙
I want to hear it from her own pitiful lips.
那就用她那可怜的小嘴告诉我
Look, I don't like this any more than you do,
听着 我也不想这样
but my family is missing.
可我的家人失踪了
You could be gone next.
你可能就是下一个
And if you learn to control your powers,
如果你学会控制你的魔法
I know you can use them for good.
我知道你会用来做好事的
Fine.
行吧
Will you train me to use my magic to defeat Blot?
你能教我用魔法打败幽灵黑魔吗
It won't be easy.
这非常难
There will be trials, tribulations.
要经过磨练 苦难
Well, if you think it's too hard, then...
好吧 如果你觉得太难...
No, no, no, no. Don't leave. I'll do it.
不 不 不 别走 我教你
I've never had to use a doorknob before.
我从来没自己开过门
♪ We never wanted the power of the necklace ♪
♪ 我们从未想过使用项链里的魔力 ♪
♪ We don't deal with magic that well ♪
♪ 我们也不怎么会使用魔法♪
♪ Lena, the girl who was once a little reckless ♪
♪ 莉娜 曾经有些鲁莽 ♪
♪ Now it's time to change up the spell ♪
♪ 现在是时候改变咒语了 ♪
♪ You gotta harness the magic in your soul ♪
♪ 你应该学会使用你身体里的魔法 ♪
♪ You gotta dig even deeper for your goal ♪
♪ 你应该为自己的目标更努力 ♪
♪ You gotta find out that magic in your heart ♪
♪ 你应该找到内心深处的魔法 ♪
♪ Burn it, turn it ♪
♪ 激发它 使用它 ♪
♪ Just learn it, channel the power ♪
♪ 学习使用魔法 学习使用魔力 ♪
♪ Be who you are ♪
♪ 成为你自己 ♪
♪ Burn it, turn it ♪
♪ 激发它 使用它 ♪
♪ Just earn it, now is the hour ♪
♪ 学习魔法 就是现在 ♪
♪ Reach for the stars ♪
♪ 努力成为耀眼的星 ♪
♪ You gotta harness the magic in your soul ♪
♪ 你应该学会使用你身体里的魔法 ♪
♪ You gotta dig even deeper for your goal ♪
♪ 你应该为自己的目标更努力 ♪
♪ You gotta find out that magic in your heart ♪
♪ 你应该找到内心深处的魔法 ♪
♪ Burn it, turn it ♪
♪ 激发它 使用它 ♪
♪ Just earn it, now is the hour ♪
♪ 学习魔法 就是现在 ♪
♪ Reach for the stars ♪
♪ 努力成为耀眼的星 ♪
May I remind you
请允许我提醒你们
that magic isn't all laughter and good times,
魔法可不是只有欢声笑语
or did you forget a masked menace is coming to destroy us all
你们可别忘了还有个蒙面恶人要把我们消灭掉
while Scrooge is stuck in a trap not of my own making?
史高治还困在一个别人制♥造♥的陷阱里
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表