剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
'Twas the night before Christmas,
'内是圣诞节前的晚上
when all through the house, old Scrooge laid barbed wire,
老史高治在屋子里布满了带刺的铁丝网
about Santa he groused.
静候他讨厌的圣诞老人
Armed to the teeth 'gainst the treetotaling traitor,
全副武装对付那个破坏树的叛徒
that roof‐climbing, two‐timing winter invader.
那个攀爬屋顶 三心二意的冬季入侵者
Can we please read the normal version of this poem?
可以读一下这首诗的正常版本吗
Where Santa arrives on the roof with such a clatter?
故事里圣诞老人哒哒哒到达屋顶
That man is not allowed in our home.
那家伙不能进我们家
He knows what he did.
他知道自己干了什么好事
But we don't.
可我们不知道
The less you know, the better.
你们知道的越少越好
You don't know, do you?
你也不知道吧
Such a clatter.
有哒哒哒的声音
He's breached the perimeter. To battle!
他突破了防线 投入战斗
He's beautiful.
他很英俊
Every year that present peddling prowler
每年那个兜售礼物的小偷
tries to step his sooty boot on my roof,
想把他沾满烟尘的靴子踏上我的屋顶
and every year he fails.
但每年他都失败了
Why do you hate him so much?
你为什么这么恨他
He seems like a good guy.
他好像是个好人
Hold your treacherous tongue!
别说这样忤逆的话
An enemy of Scrooge is an enemy of ours!
史高治的敌人就是我们的敌人
You don't need that charlatan.
你们不需要那个骗子
I'm the richest duck in the world,
我是这世界上最有钱的鸭子
and I always get you great gifts.
我总是给你们最好的礼物
You could not have found an itchier fabric.
再也找不到比这更痒的帽子
I think you mean, "Wow, Uncle Scrooge,
你说的应该是 "史高治舅老爷
thank you for the very practical gift."
谢谢你送的这个很实用的礼物"
What do you want? A cell phone you don't need?
你想要什么 一个不需要的手♥机♥吗
A trampoline?
蹦床吗
Some sort of video graphical game?
什么视频图形游戏吗
‐ Yes! ‐ They're called video games.
没错 那叫电子游戏
Probably a bunch of carolers spreading lies.
很可能是一群唱圣歌♥的来散布谎言了
Let's go silence their night.
我们去让他们闭嘴
Nothing can distract us from protecting the house against...
没什么可以让我们分心保护房♥子不受...
Claus.
克劳斯
Scrooge.
史高治
It's him, it's really him!
是他 真是他
Merry...
圣诞...
‐ ...Christmas... ‐ Get down!
...快乐... 倒下
♪ Life is like a candy cane ♪
♪ 鸭堡生活 ♪
♪ Here in Duckburg ♪
♪ 就像糖果棒 ♪
♪ Snowflakes, presents Santa's sleigh ♪
♪ 雪花 礼物 圣诞雪橇 ♪
♪ It's a duck blur ♪
♪ 遥远无际 ♪
♪ Might make bells jingle ♪
♪ 也许让叮当响 ♪
♪ Or trap Kris Kringle ♪
♪ 也许绊住奇斯·克林格 ♪
♪ Duck Tales ♪
♪ 传说 ♪
♪ Christmas Eve We're out there Making DuckTales ♪
♪ 鸭堡欢度平安夜 创造传说 ♪
♪ Tales of Christmas past ♪
♪ 不管是关于圣诞的过去 ♪
♪ And Yuletide luck tales ♪
♪ 还是耶诞季节的幸运传说 ♪
How are you able to fly around the world in one night?
你是怎么在一个晚上飞遍全世界的
How many cookies can you fit in your mouth at once?
你的嘴巴一次可以塞进多少块饼干
How much would it cost to get bumped up on the Nice List?
要花多少钱才可以荣升乖孩子名单
When are you leaving?
你什么时候走
What a rambunctious bunch, brimming with holiday spirit.
真是活跃的一群孩子 洋溢着节日气氛
Bah, humbug.
呸 骗子
I've been lugging these around.
我一直拖着这些礼物
Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby.
辉儿 杜儿 路儿 还有温比
Um, I prefer my hat.
我还是喜欢我的帽子
The itching means it's functional.
痒 说明戴帽子有用
"The Legends of Legendquest II"?
"探索传说2之传奇"
You already have a cellular phone.
你已经有个手♥机♥
But now I can sell this one and keep the cash.
可现在我可以把这个卖♥♥了 把钱留着
Best Christmas ever!
最好的圣诞节
Out. You've already stolen enough from me.
出去 你从我这偷的东西够多了
You want to turn my nephews against me as well?
你还想让我的外甥们和我作对吗
Please, Scrooge, not in front of the children.
拜托 史高治 别在孩子们面前这样
Santa stole something from Uncle Scrooge?
圣诞老人偷了史高治舅老爷的东西
That doesn't sound like Santa.
听起来可不像圣诞老人的作风
Yes, it does.
不 就是他的作风
What did you steal from Scrooge?
你偷了史高治舅老爷什么东西
Christmas.
圣诞节
That's right.
没错
His whole racket was my idea,
他那整个赚钱的勾当都是我的主意
but this glory‐hound kept it all for himself.
可他把这份荣光都留给了自己
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间扯这些
I have a sack of undelivered toys,
我有一大♥麻♥袋玩具还没送
a busted leg, and no other options.
但是腿受伤了 可我别无选择
Scroogey, with your belt so tight,
史高齐 既然你都准备好了
won't you fly my sleigh tonight?
不如今晚你骑我的雪橇车
I see.
懂了
Prancer said you wouldn't understand.
欢腾说你不会理解
The reindeer are here?
驯鹿在这吗
I'll just take my sack full of toys
我只好带上我的这一大♥麻♥袋玩具
and hope the children are okay
希望孩子们还可以接受
with Christmas coming late this year.
今年的圣诞来晚了
‐ Oh, no! ‐ We're children.
不 我们是孩子
We will not be okay with that.
我们可不能接受
Come on, Uncle Scrooge.
别啊 史高治舅老爷
You got to help Santa save Christmas.
你得帮助圣诞老人拯救圣诞节
Enough of the sad sack routine.
这一套真是 受够了
We don't want what you're selling.
我们不想要你卖♥♥的东西
But I know the one thing you truly want for Christmas.
可我知道你圣诞节真正想要的是什么
Oh, by gosh, by golly.
天啊 天啊
Spit it out already, Kringle!
说出来 克林格
If you help me,
如果你帮我的话
I promise to never come around here ever again.
我保证再也不会来这里
You'll save a fortune on traps.
你能省下一大笔做机关陷阱的钱
Come on, you sanctimonious solstice swindler.
好吧 你这个道貌岸然的冬日骗子
I cannae believe you talked me into this again.
不敢相信又被你忽悠了
Again?
又
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事
Buy some coal, you blaggart!
买♥♥点煤吧 你这个大言不惭的
I got it. You need it.
我有煤 而你需要
So buy it already so I can come in.
赶紧买♥♥ 这样我就能进去了
It's freezing out here.
外面冻死了
Curse me kilts.
去他的
♪ Jingle bells ♪
♪ 铃儿响叮当 ♪
♪ Jingle bells ♪
♪ 铃儿响叮当 ♪
♪ J‐J‐Jingle all the way ♪
♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 ♪
What the blazes are you doing out here
你在这冰天雪地里
in this deep freeze?
搞什么名堂
Why, I'm delivering toys
我在给大家送玩具
to help get people through the winter,
让他们的心暖起来
by warming their hearts.
帮助他们度过这个冬天
It's so cold.
好冷
You cannae warm any hearts if yours is an icicle.
如果你的心是冷冰冰的 你就无法温暖别人的心
Come on, Mister...
怎么称呼...
Santa. Santa Claus.
圣塔 圣塔·克劳斯
Scrooge McDuck.
我是史高治·麦克老鸭
Don't bother. These people are the meanest,
别费事了 这些家伙是最刻薄
least hospitable bunch of...
最不热情的...
I beg your pardon, miss.
打扰一下 小姐
I'm trying to spread a little joy this season.
我想在这个季节传递一点喜悦
Not to put you out, but I don't suppose
不想给你添麻烦 但是我想
you'd trade a moment's warmth and a good cup of cheer
你应该愿意用一点点温暖和快乐
for a gift or two?
交换一两个礼物吧
Oh, he's with me.
他和我一起的
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way ♪
♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one‐horse open sleigh ♪
♪ 我们在敞篷雪橇上滑雪多快乐 ♪
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表