剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Me‐me‐me‐me!
咪 咪 咪 咪
♪ Once upon a time it used to be ♪
♪ 很久很久以前 ♪
♪ The mer‐people were creatures of land and sea ♪
♪ 人鱼族属于陆地 也属于♥大♥海♥ ♪
♪ Until the day Honestus became king ♪
♪ 直到真♥相♥王登基的那天 ♪
♪ And I by his side, hard truths I would sing ♪
♪ 在他的身边 我唱到 ♪
♪ I agree lounging in the water is fun ♪
♪ 我也觉得在水中犯懒很快乐 ♪
♪ But the truth is there's work ♪
♪ 但事实是还有 ♪
♪ On the land to be done ♪
♪ 陆地上的工作需要完成 ♪
♪ He just laughed ♪
♪ 他只是笑 ♪
♪ And he ignored my cry, saying ♪
♪ 无视我的泪水 说 ♪
"What's that? I don't listen to bummer news.
"你说什么 我不听烦心话
Bye!"
拜"
♪ Until the day I told my sea‐loving master ♪
♪ 那天我告诉沉迷海洋的主人 ♪
♪ "Hiding from the truth has led to disaster!" ♪
♪ "躲避真♥相♥会带来灾难" ♪
♪ But he just rolled his eyes and shook his head ♪
♪ 他转转眼睛摇摇头 ♪
Whatever,
管他呢
I'm gonna find my own truth instead.
我要去寻找我的真♥相♥
♪ The mer‐people needed a leader ♪
♪ 人鱼族需要一个首领 ♪
♪ But he thought it was better to flee ♪
♪ 而他只想逃离 ♪
♪ So he ran from his kingdom ♪
♪ 所以他离开王国 ♪
♪ The truth, and me ♪
♪ 真♥相♥ 和我 ♪
♪ He left me in this tower ♪
♪ 他留我一人在这塔里 ♪
♪ Truth far from his ears ♪
♪ 拒绝真话 ♪
♪ That likely became gills ♪
♪ 耳朵多年之后 ♪
♪ After all these years ♪
♪ 变成了腮 ♪
♪ For the longer the mer‐people stay under the sea ♪
♪ 人鱼族待在水下 ♪
♪ The more monstrous their bodies grow to be ♪
♪ 身体越来越像怪兽 ♪
Wait, the sea serpent we saw before was actually...
等等 那我们之前看到的海蛇其实是...
King Honestus himself.
真♥相♥王本人
♪ Correct! ♪
♪ 没错 ♪
So you have no idea
所以你不知道
if the mer‐people are gonna try to feed us all to their monster king?
人鱼族是不是要把我们喂给怪物国王吗
♪ Correct! ♪
♪ 没错 ♪
No clue!
一点也不知道
They definitely are.
他们一定会
Granny, you don't think that's true, do you?
姥姥 你不认为这是真的吧
Of course not, dear.
当然不会 亲爱的
♪ She's fibbing, fibbing, fibbing! ♪
♪ 她在撒谎 撒谎 撒谎 ♪
That is to say, even if they did know,
我的意思是说 就算他们知道
I believe there's a little good in everyone.
我相信每个人也都有善良的一面
♪ She's fibbing, fibbing, fibbing! ♪
♪ 她在撒谎 撒谎 撒谎 ♪
I believe people are trying to be good.
我相信人们都想做好人
♪ She's fibbing, fibbing, fibbing! ♪
♪ 她在撒谎 撒谎 撒谎 ♪
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
That people often lie?!
大家都在撒谎吗
That I don't think you should trust anyone,
告诉她我觉得她不应该相信他人
especially not a pack of mer‐murdermaids?
特别是这群人鱼杀手吗
That I lie to my granddaughter?!
告诉她我骗了她吗
Granny, you... lied to me?
姥姥 你...骗了我
Webby dear, I don't want to lie.
亲爱的温比 我不想说谎的
I just want to protect you from the hard truth
我只是想保护你 让你明白这个残酷现实
that in this world, not everyone means well.
不是人人都心怀善意
Sorry but... ♪ Correct! ♪
很抱歉 但是... ♪ 没错 ♪
We gotta get the harp down to the Mervanans
我们必须把竖琴带给梅瓦娜人
so we can find out the truth or we're all gonna die.
让真♥相♥大白 否则我们都会死
♪ Correct! ♪
♪ 没错 ♪
Aw, man.
您可别唱了
You may be outsiders
你们或许是异邦人
but your inner light shines bright among our truth.
但你们的内在光芒闪耀于我们的真理之上
Soon will be time for the sacrifice...
很快就到了献祭...
of all of your worries.
你们担忧的时间了
Ultimate knowledge.
终极知识
A Woodchucks dream!
童子军的梦想
I was wrong. So wrong.
我错了 错得离谱
Please give me another chance to live truthfully.
请给我另一个机会诚实地生活
Scrooge McDuck,
史高治·麦克鸭
are you ready to embrace the oneness of the many?
你准备好接受统一了吗
Yeah, that'd be totally righteous.
是的 没错
Are you prepared to seek the truth within?
你准备好追寻内在真理了吗
Peace and love.
和平与爱
Follow your bliss.
追寻天赐之福
Are you willing to give up all
你准备好放弃
of your worldly possessions?
你在这世上所有的财产了吗
Sure... You can have my money...
当然... 你可以把我的钱都拿走...
When you pry it from my cold dead hands!
等我死了再从我手里撬走吧
I can't just ignore the hard work of the world
我不能放弃我辛苦多年的结果
for some "far out, touchy‐feely love‐fest,"
就为了追寻这"遥不可及 虚无缥缈的爱的节庆"
dude.
哥们
Thank you.
谢谢你
That is your truth.
这就是你的真实声音
Welcome home, fellow Mervanan.
欢迎回家 梅瓦娜子民
What?
什么
Uh, yes, fine, well good for me.
好吧 这也行
Now, where is that Harp?
现在那个竖琴在哪儿
We do not know.
我们不知道
But one day, Honestus will return
但总有一天 真♥相♥王会回归
and he will reveal all the secrets of Mervana.
他会解开梅瓦娜所有的秘密
Could that one day be today or later today?
你说的那天不能是今天或者今天下午吗
Time is a construct.
等待是种修行
C'mon! You're Della Duck!
拜托 你可是黛拉·鸭
You can handle some fish for your family‐‐
你可以为了家人接触下鱼的...
Oh! I said fish without gagging!
我没有吐就说出了鱼这个字
Oh! I said it again!
我又说了一遍
Gotta get Harp down.
得把这个竖琴带下去
Gotta save family.
得救我的家人
Possibly sell Harp later.
然后再卖♥♥了这竖琴
I'll handle this.
我来吧
You two go ahead and warn the family about Honestus.
你们快去警告家人真♥相♥王的事
Let's go, Webby!
走吧 温比
Let's go, Webby!
走吧 温比
Ooh. You're very strong.
你好强壮啊
Correct.
没错
C'mon, Webs! I need you to run!
快点 温比 我们得跑起来
Oh, why?
为什么
So we can continue to get by in a cold,
我们要继续在这冰冷的世界生活下去
dark world where Mermaids and Grandmas are liars
这世界里人鱼和外婆都是骗子
and good people don't exist?
这世界没有好人吗
Oh, boy.
天呐
Is that what I sound like?
我听起来是这个意思吗
Ah... Oh, boy.
呃...天呐
The King is coming!
国王来了
Don't cheer! We have to get away
别欢呼了 我们得在他们用我们
before they feed us to their monster king!
喂怪物国王之前逃跑
We would never!
我们不会那么做的
Yeah. We are vegan.
我们是素食主义者
All right you Serpentine Sovereign.
你这个丑八怪国王
Where's the Harp?!
竖琴到底在哪
♪ Right here! ♪
♪ 在这 ♪
I have so many questions!
我有好多问题
♪ Correct! ♪
♪ 没错 ♪
I can't get out of these fins!
我出不了这些鱼尾了
Also correct!
这也没错
Uncle Donald!
唐纳德叔叔
It's time to use that famous anger of yours and save us!
是时候你发挥你著名的愤怒力量 拯救我们了
Peace and love.
和平与爱
Oh man, uh...
天呐 呃...
you know your famous chili we say we love?
你记得那道我们都说很爱的辣椒炒肉吗
It's just okay.
那道其实味道一般
Our King returned and then he tried to eat us!
我们的国王回来了 但他却只想吃掉我们
Our ideal world... was a lie.
我们理想中的那个世界... 只是个谎言
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表