剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Matching outfits? Check.
衣服合适吗 合适
Professional photographer? Hired.
雇专业摄影师了吗 雇了
A million‐dollar smile? Big check.
笑脸灿烂吗 非常灿烂
Nothing's going to keep us
没什么能阻止我们
from taking our best family portrait ever.
拍出有史以来最棒的全家福
Hubert!
辉儿
Unexpected complication? Check.
会有意外吗 当然
Guess who's got big plans for this year's family portrait?
猜猜谁为今年的全家福定了大计划
It's me!
是我
Nope.
不
All Uncle Donald wants is a normal family photo for once.
唐叔叔只想拍一次正常的全家福
That bear was pretty cool once you got to know him.
等你了解了那头熊就会知道 它很不错的
Everything has to be perfect.
一切必须完美
So no shenanigans this time.
所以这次不能搞恶作剧
I'll try, but I've shenanid‐once,
尽量 但我搞过一作剧
I'll shenan‐again.
我还会搞二[恶]作剧
Zing! "Dewble" Entendre.
激动哦 听出来双关了吗
For the last time,
最后一次
you cannot charge people money
不能收别人的钱
to watch Della jump off the roof.
让他们看黛拉从屋顶跳下
But I used to jump off the roof all the time on the moon.
但我之前在月球的时候 总是从屋顶跳下来
Where there was no gravity.
月球上没有重力
The more dangerous it is, the more money we can charge.
越危险 我们就能收费越高
‐ Still no. ‐ Uncle Scrooge,
还是不行 史高治舅老爷
is your office all fixed up for the family picture?
拍全家福的办公室修了吗
We've got about 30 minutes.
我们有三十分钟
Of course it is.
当然修好了
You asked him to do it weeks ago.
几个星期前 你就让他修了
He would never break a promise to his family.
他绝不会违背对家人的承诺
Exactly. Now if you'll excuse us,
没错 恕我们失陪
we have to do something entirely unrelated.
我们要去做一件完全不相干的事
Boy. So are we backing out awkwardly to pull a scheme?
妈呀 所以我们就这么奇怪地退场吗
Ready for the photo, Mrs. B?
准备好拍照了吗 毕太太
I'm ready for anything. There's been troubling reports
我一切就绪 有人报告说
of a dangerous criminal agent
一个危险的刑事特工
breaking into houses in the area.
闯入本区域屋内 很烦
Keep an eye out.
盯着点
Good thing we have our own professional spy in the house.
我们家有自己的职业间谍 这真好
Webby, I'm not a spy.
温比 我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我不是间谍
Uncle Donald, does something feel, I don't know, off?
唐叔叔 有没有觉得 我也说不好 哪里不太对劲
Ahem, well, everything seems perfectly normal to me.
我觉得 一切正常
♪ Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 传说 谁 ♪
Quack Pack was taped in front of a live audience.
"唐老鸭新传" 现场录制
‐ What's wrong? ‐ You just sound different.
怎么了 你声音变了
Scratchy throat. I, haven't been sleeping much
喉咙有点沙哑 特别担心拍摄的事儿
with all the stress of the photo
还有灯光和杜儿
and the lighting and the Dewey and...
所以没怎么睡觉...
Right. Sure.
好吧
Don't worry. It'll be perfect. Let's go check on the office.
别担心 会很完美的 我们去看一下办公室
And you'll feel much better once the photographer arrives.
摄影师一到 你就会感觉好很多
He's the best. A true artiste.
他是最棒的 真正的艺术咖
That's French for "Artist."
那是法语的"艺术家"
Webby, can you keep an eye open for the photographer?
温比 你可以等一下摄影师吗
Yeah.
当然
Knox Quackington, photographer, artiste, extraordinaire.
诺克斯·奎克敦 摄影师 艺术咖 杰出艺人
I'm an observer of life.
生活的观察家
I travel the globe,
我周游世界
uncovering mankind's deepest secrets.
挖掘人类内心深处的秘密
He's a spy.
他是个间谍
‐ I'm sorry? ‐ You will be.
你说什么 你会是的
I mean, we'll be happy to be your subjects.
我是说 我们很开心能请到您
This way.
这边请
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's much too dark in here...
不行 不行 不行 这里太黑了...
No! Why? You're so strong!
不要 你力气怎么这么大
But so small.
可你又这么小
All right, Uncle Scrooge,
好了 史高治叔叔
how much of the study have you actually fixed?
书房♥到底修到什么程度了
That's not so bad.
还行吧
How could you let it get like this?
你怎么把书房♥搞成这样
The first repairman wanted too much to fix it.
第一个修理工出的价太贵
And the more I waited, the worse it got,
我等的时间越长 书房♥就越糟
and the higher the price got, and...
修理费用也就越贵...
My gosh, you lied.
妈呀 你说谎
What a terrible example.
真是个可怕的榜样
All my future lies are now legally your fault.
从法律上来说 我将来说的所有谎都是你的错
Grab a hammer, kids. We've got 20 minutes.
拿个锤子 孩子们 我们有二十分钟
Why don't you just hire somebody?
为什么不雇个人
Time is money, lad,
时间就是金钱 小伙子
and I'd rather spend time, because it's not money.
我宁愿花时间 因为时间不是钱
Louie, keep an eye on the door.
路儿 盯着点门
Let us know if Huey and Donald are coming.
如果辉儿和唐叔叔来了告诉我们
Wait, what?
等等 什么
They're coming.
他们来了
Boy. Boy. Boy.
妈呀 妈呀
How am I supposed to fix this before the photo?
马上就拍照了 这个我要怎么修
Calm down, guys. We can pick another room.
冷静 我们可以换个屋子
No, no, no, no, no. This office has the best light
不行 不行 这个办公室采光最好
to capture the glint of the buttons on the outfits.
照相机能拍到衣服扣子反射的光呢
Right. Rebuilding an entire room is much easier
是啊 重建一整个房♥间要比重新拍衣服扣子反射的光
than recapturing button glint.
要容易得多
What was I thinking?
我刚在想什么
Guys, I can't find the right rakish grin for the photo, and...
各位 我找不到适合拍照的俏皮笑容 而且...
You have bigger problems.
你们麻烦更大
Easy, Uncle D.
放松 唐叔叔
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
A nice, relaxing scalp massage and haircut for the portrait.
拍全家福之前 好好按♥摩♥放松放松 再剪个头发
You're in Dewey's hands now.
来 这就交给杜儿吧
All right, people, we are in full crisis mode.
各位 我们现在是全危机模式
According to the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook...
根据初级童军指南...
Wait, why are all the pages blank?
等等 为什么是空白的
Maybe you ran it through the wash.
也许你把它洗没了
Back on the moon, we had an old saying:
在月球上 我们有句老话
Always check your pockets.
经常检查你的口袋
Stop laughing.
别笑
I didn't laugh.
我没笑
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
I'd never let anything happen to my JWG.
我一直把初级童军指南保护得好好的
And where is that laughter coming from?
还有 这些笑声是哪来的
Breathe. Relax.
呼吸 放松
Let your professional hairstylist work his magic.
让你的发型师施展他的魔法
Wow, it is so nice
终于有了
to finally have my own hairstylist.
自己的Tony老师 好棒啊
Wait, since when are you a hairstylist?
等等 你什么时候成了发型师
Since the Internet.
自从有了网开始
Guys, something really weird is going on here.
各位 家里真的很奇怪
What is that sound?
那是什么声音
The sound of jaws hitting the floor
看到我新发型时
when I reveal my new "Dew" Do.
下巴掉地上的声音
Shabooey!
变
What did you do to your hair?
你头发怎么回事
The same thing I did to yours.
你的头发也一样
What?
什么
Are you guys hearing that?
你们听到了吗
Hello? Guys? Guys?
各位 各位 喂
Where is that music coming from?
音乐是哪里来的
Why are the lights fading? What is happening?
为什么灯光暗了 发生了什么
♪ It's the fizzy when you're busy carbonation ♪
♪ 是急忙忙喝碳酸饮料时的气泡 ♪
♪ So fresh ♪
♪ 好新鲜 ♪
♪ Say hello to flavor ♪
♪ 跟口味问声好 ♪
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表