剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
♪ Hear my voice ♪
♪ 倾听我心 ♪
♪ As I'm calling out to you ♪
♪ 我正呼唤你 ♪
♪ Hear my voice ♪
♪ 倾听我心 ♪
♪ There are things I wish you knew ♪
♪ 我想告诉你 ♪
Drop the beat!
音乐
I was getting to the good part!
我就要唱到高♥潮♥部分了
Exactly! This is the good part!
一点没错 这就是高♥潮♥部分
Guys! Guys! I don't think...
两位 两位 我不觉得...
Sorry to interrupt...
抱歉打扰了...
but why are you in my bathroom?!
但你们为什么在我的浴室
We wanted to give you a taste of our...
我们想给你介绍一下我们的...
As yet unpaid for... global tour!
还没掏钱的... 全球巡演
Now, we know how busy you are.
我们知道你很忙
But we also know how devastated you would be
可我们还知道 如果你错过了这次
if you missed out on the chance to sponsor us!
赞助我们的机会 你会非常难过
We don't need money...
我们不需要钱...
All we need is equipment, a tour bus,
我们只要你提供设备 旅游大巴
a plane with our faces on it...
一架印有我们头像的飞机...
That's ridiculous!
荒谬
Scrooge is far too busy and important
史高治那么忙 又是个大人物
to go plane shopping.
怎么可能去帮我们买♥♥飞机
You're right. We'll take the money instead.
你说得对 我们还是直接拿钱吧
Fifty million. Tops.
五千万 最多
A small price to pay to be a part
这是我们乐队变成超级巨星
of our band's rise to superstardom!
过程中要付出的小小代价
Duckworth!
巴蒂斯
No solicitors!
谢绝推销
That's the fourth rich guy's bathroom
这已经是我们第四次
we've been kicked out of.
从富豪的浴室被赶出来了
What are we doing wrong?
我们哪里做错了吗
We just need someone to listen to us!
我们只需要一个听我们讲完话的人
Oh. I'm listening.
我在听
You wanna be famous?
你们想出名吗
Uh, sure!
当然
Absolutely! More than anything!
非常想 十分迫切
And you're willing to do whatever I say,
不管我说什么 不管付出什么代价
at any cost whatsoever?
你们都愿意吗
Well, not any...
不是什么...
Quiet, Donald! We will pay you twofold!
安静 唐老鸭 我们会付你双倍报酬
Then have I got a scheme for you.
那我为你们准备了一套方案
Ho boy.
我的妈啊
♪ Life is like a hurricane ♪
♪ 鸭堡生活 ♪
♪ Here in Duckburg ♪
♪ 变幻无常 ♪
♪ Race cars, lasers, airplanes ♪
♪ 赛车 激光 飞机 ♪
♪ It's a duck blur ♪
♪ 遥远无际 ♪
♪ Might solve a mystery ♪
♪ 可能破解谜团 ♪
♪ Or rewrite history ♪
♪ 可能重写历史 ♪
♪ DuckTales ♪
♪ 传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
♪ Every day they're out there ♪
♪ 每天都在 ♪
♪ Making DuckTales ♪
♪ 创造传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
♪ Tales of derring‐do, bad and good luck tales ♪
♪ 不管好坏 都会成为传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
♪ D‐D‐Danger lurks behind you ♪
♪ 背后潜藏着危险 ♪
♪ There's a stranger out to find you ♪
♪ 有陌生人在找你 ♪
♪ What to do, just grab on to some ♪
♪ 怎么办 只好仰仗一些 ♪
♪ DuckTales ♪
♪ 传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
♪ Every day they're out there making ♪
♪ 每天都在创造 ♪
♪ DuckTales ♪
♪ 传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
♪ Tales of daring bad and good ♪
♪ 传说不管好坏 ♪
♪ Not ponytails or cottontails ♪
♪ 不是马尾辫 也不是绵尾兔 ♪
♪ DuckTales ♪
♪ 传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
The fastest way to fame is Emma Glamour's IT List.
出名的捷径就是登上艾玛·葛莱默尔[风华绝代]的
I know everything about the IT List.
我太了解
Whatever Emma Glamour posts on her annual online list
艾玛·葛莱默尔每年发布♥什♥么
becomes instantly popular.
就会流行什么
How do you think I found my favorite band?
你们以为我是怎么找到我最喜爱的乐队的
And my signature hairstyle.
还有我标志性的发型
If I'm following the trends right,
如果我没跟错的话
I think next year's big thing is gonna be sick yo-yo tricks.
我想明年的大热门会是酷炫的溜溜球玩法
Ow. I'll get it by the time the IT List comes out.
"就是它名单"出来时我就会掌握好
Yeah? Sure, Dew.
是吗 那当然 小杜
We must get on this blog!
我们必须登上这个榜单
But how?! Why will no one tell us?!
但怎么登上 为什么没人教我们
Okay. Okay, just...
好 行 只要...
Look, Glamour is a famous tastemaker
葛莱默尔是著名的时髦风尚带头人
who only emerges once a year
她每年只出来一次
to post her IT List at...
发布她的就是它名单...
An exclusive party at the Duckburg Museum.
在鸭堡博物馆的私人派对上
A night of famous people celebrating how great they are.
名人庆祝其伟大成就之夜
These are my people. We're going?!
这些是我的人 我们去吗
I get you into that party...
我带你去那个派对...
We perform for Glamour...
我们给葛莱默尔表演...
We get on the IT List before it's posted online...
然后在线上公布就是它名单之前上榜...
Then we'll be famous around the planet!
接着我们就火遍全球
Internet fame. The most important fame of all.
网络成名 最重要的成名
I don't know. How will we get in?
我不知道 我们怎么进去
This is an exclusive party.
私人派对
If only someone had a super-elaborate scheme to get in...
只要有人制定一个非常详细的计划...
Ka-boom!
轰
I give you Louie's Eleven.
我制定了路儿十一人计
A multi-part, multi-person plan
一个确保我们可以进去的
guaranteed to get us in.
多人分工计划
The perfect scheme.
完美的计划
Ah, cool. Maybe if we...
厉害 也许吧 如果我们...
Please don't touch the perfect scheme.
请别摸完美计划
But I know all about this party.
但我很了解这派对
And I know all about schemes, dear Dewford.
我很了解这计划 亲爱的杜福特
All you have to do is listen to me.
你们只用乖乖听我指挥就行
And sign this legally binding contract
还有 签了这个具有法律效力的合同
giving me half of any money you make after you get famous.
你们成名后赚的钱分我一半
What?! We can't...
什么 我们不能...
I already signed for you, Donald!
我已经帮你签了 唐老鸭
Gimme the pen!
把笔给我
潘基德·皮索尔斯
何塞·卡里奥卡
All eleven have an important role.
所有的十一个人都有重要任务
I'm the team leader, obviously.
我是老大 毋庸置疑
Caballeros, you're the talent.
三绅士 你们是天才歌♥手
And I'm the inside man,
我是卧底
because I know this party inside and out.
因为我非常了解这个派对
What?! No. But don't worry,
什么 不 别担心
I have a very special job just for you.
我专门为你安排了个特别任务
Special!
特别任务呀
This party is invite only, so we're gonna need...
这个派对是邀请制 所以我们需要...
And you said calligraphy camp was a waste of time.
你们还说参加书法培训营浪费时间
Hubert, it is perfect! Welcome to the scheme.
辉儿 完美 欢迎各位加入我们的计划
What scheme? Nothing. Tell no one!
什么计划 没什么 保密
Next we're gonna need a way to communicate all sneaky-like.
接着我们需要找到一个暗中沟通的方式
All right. These earpieces are definitely not experimental.
这些耳机绝对不是试验品
I'm definitely not testing them on you.
我绝对不是拿你们做测试
And they definitely won't explode in your head
如果戴得时间久
if you wear them too long.
也绝对不会爆♥炸♥
Have fun at your party!
祝你们派对玩得愉快
And lastly, we need to figure out the party layout
最后 我们需要搞清楚博物馆内
inside the museum, which we are doing now.
派对的场地布置 我们现在就在做
There's Glamour's seat, and there's the stage.
那是葛莱默尔的座位 那是舞台
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表