剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
but you won't fool us again...
但下次你可不会得逞了...
I've also been working on throwing my voice.
我还一直在努力训练自己的腹语术
Oh, and by the way, this isn't the attack.
还有 这还不是攻击
Nice sword.
剑不错啊
Pep me.
可乐给我
It seems you might just be a tad bit doomed, you oafs.
你俩刚才好像差点挂了 笨蛋
This is hard enough.
这已经很难了
Do you have to insult us?
你还要这么羞辱我们吗
Yes, yes, yes.
对 对 对
Making you feel bad is all part of the trap.
让你们感觉不好也是机关的目的之一
Another Pep.
再来一瓶
That was the last one. Sorry.
这是最后一瓶了 抱歉
Trying to survive makes me thirsty.
努力活下来让我觉得很渴
Okay, plan B.
好吧 那就计划B
I can't see the saw blades,
我看不见锯片
but if I can use my robot leg to find them...
但如果我能用我的机器人腿找到它们...
This is so cool!
这也太爽了
And I'm stuck.
我动不了
Yes. If you lot can't work your way through here,
没错 如果你们没办法从这里走出去
then FOWL doesn't stand a chance.
那FOWL门都没有
Right, I'll just enter my password, shut the system down.
好了 让我来输入密♥码♥关闭系统
Well, that's odd.
嗯 奇了怪了
I must have got a number wrong.
我一定是输错了一位
You're the oldest man in the world.
你是世界上年纪最大的人
How is your password not "1234"?
密♥码♥怎么不是"1234"
I am the only person on Earth
我是地球上唯一一个
that knows this password.
知道这个密♥码♥的人
Password incorrect.
密♥码♥错误
You are now locked out of the system.
您已被系统锁定
We're what now?
我们怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
It just means that I no longer have the ability
意思就是我没办法
to turn the security system off,
关闭系统了
and all communications are blocked
所有的通讯信♥号♥♥在系统开启之前
until the system is shut down.
也都会被屏蔽
So you're saying...
所以你是说...
We cannot call for help.
我们没法求助
If we want to get out of my bin alive...
如果我们想活着走出这个密室...
We'll have to survive the ImpossiBin for real.
我们真的要在这个不可能密室上演大逃生了
Okay, no big deal.
好的 没事
We're trapped in a room filled with invisible saws,
我们被困在都是隐形锯片的房♥间里
but I've been in worse spots.
但我去过更危险的地方
I mean, I escaped the moon. Granted, that took years.
我都能从月球上逃出去呢 虽然花了好多年
You have to admit, I've really done us in this time.
我必须得说 这次我可把大家难住了
Stop sounding proud of that.
别沾沾自喜了
Stupid Gyro's stupid BulbTech.
傻♥逼♥吉罗的傻♥逼♥灯泡技术
Wait. BulbTech.
等等 灯泡技术
Whenever Gyro's Bulbs get mad,
吉罗的灯泡一生气
they always turn red and try to kill us.
就会变红想杀掉我们
But they never do, because they're so glitchy.
但他们不行 因为有故障
When it's red, we can see the saws.
变红的时候我们就能看见电锯
Gyro allowed a flaw into my system?
吉罗给我做的系统居然有瑕疵
I paid millions for this wilty-watted waste.
我给这个垃圾花了上百万
That's it, Uncle Scrooge. We have to keep insulting.
就是这样 史高治舅老爷 我们得继续骂
I've heard of dim bulbs before,
我听过暗灯
but you've got to be the biggest burnout I've ever seen!
但我没见过你这么暗的灯
Another classic Gyro failure,
又一个经典的吉罗失败案例
along with his weird tiny glasses,
这些奇怪的小玻璃球
and his dumb tiny hat, and his complete inability
白♥痴♥帽子 还有
to perform even the basic functions required to pass for a human being.
正常人都能做到的事 他却一点都做不到
Mom, you had that Gyro insult locked and loaded?
妈妈 你是进入了骂吉罗模式吗
A man makes you chew black licorice for a decade,
一个让你啃了十年黑甘草的男人
you come up with some insults.
你看看怎么骂合适
Mrs. B? A word?
毕太太 借一步说话
While I really appreciate you training us, so fun,
虽然我很感谢您给我们训练的机会 很有趣
it's a bit hard to focus when an attack could happen at any time.
但是危险随时都会发生 这样我们很难专心训练
That's the point of the exercise.
这就是练习的意义
We need to be prepared. But I am prepared.
我们要时刻准备着 我是准备着呢
Wait, this is a secret chamber underneath the house
等等 这是一个地下密室吗
that I never knew about until just now?
而我才知道
I see.
我明白了
New information. No problem.
新信息 我能消化
Old Huey's great at rolling with the punches.
过去的休儿能很好地适应新环境
We know nothing!
我们一无所知
Huey, calm down.
休儿 别着急
It'll be fine.
没事的
I know Webby's really good,
我知道温比很厉害
but I've just come up with the perfect plan.
但我想到了一个完美的计划
She can't find us if we're not us.
只要我们不是我们 她就找不到我们
Hey, take it easy.
嘿 放轻松
I know this is scary,
我知道这很可怕
but I also know I've never met anyone smarter than you.
但我也知道我从没见过比你更聪明的人
We're the Duck Boys. We'll be ready.
我们是鸭兄弟 我们时刻准备着
Hey, Huey. Hey, me.
嘿 休儿 嘿 我
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Also, I've perfected the art of impersonation.
而且 我还很擅长模仿
Dew-pleganger.
杜儿
And this still isn't the attack.
这还不算袭击
We finally got out of that time loop room.
我们终于逃出时间循环密室了
We finally... Snap out of it, Mom!
我们终于... 振作起来 妈妈
Okay, what do we have next?
好了 下一关是什么
We've made it to the archives.
我们到档案室了
Quackfaster designed this room.
夸克法斯特设计了这间密室
She kept her plans a secret, even from me.
她一直保密 连我也不说
But if I know Quackfaster,
但我了解她
we should be prepared for something manically mystical
我们应该准备迎接非常神秘的东西
at any moment.
时时刻刻
I was sure something would have happened by now...
我觉得应该得发生什么了...
What the...
这...
Quackfaster, you genius.
夸克法斯特 真有你的
Look around the room, kids.
四周看看 孩子们
The tiles.
瓷砖
Ancient Rosa Runes.
古代罗莎符文
They change your field of gravity.
改变你所处位置的重力方向
I'd like to see FOWL deal with this.
真想看看FOWL怎么活过这个
That would involve us surviving this.
我们得先活过这个
How do we get you down?
我们怎么把你弄下来
I may need a wee bit of help.
我可能需要一点帮助
Don't worry. I got this.
别担心 我来
Wait, Mom, that rune is pointing...
等等 妈妈 这个符文指的是...
Yeah, I'm going to need help too.
知道了 我也需要帮助了
There, lad, look. That's the master rune.
那里 孩子 看 王者符文
If we touch that,all our gravities
我们只要碰到那个 所有重力
should return to normal.
都会恢复正常
We just need a way to reach it.
只要想个办法碰到它
Atta-lad.
真聪明
One, two, three, jump.
一 二 三 跳
Steady now, lad. Steady.
稳住 孩子 稳住
Ready, Mom?
准备好了吗 妈
We're alive. We did it.
我们活下来了 我们做到了
Lousy, ineffective death trap.
无聊又无用的死亡陷阱
That is a good thing!
那是件好事
I can't take this anymore.
我要疯了
Just attack us, already!
快攻击我们
This is no way to live.
我活不下去了
Wait. Live. That's it.
等等 活着 就是这个
I get it. This must all be a lesson
我懂了 这堂课一定是教我们
on how we can't live in fear.
如何在恐惧中生存
That doesn't seem like a Beakley lesson.
这听起来可不像是毕太太想教的东西
That's what makes it so clever.
这才聪明
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表