剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
She fooled us.
她骗了我们
There was never going to be an attack.
绝对没有攻击的
This is the attack.
攻击开始
Finally. It's over.
终于 结束了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
How can I be ready when I can't trust what I know?
我所了解的一切我都无法相信 我还怎么准备迎战
Betrayal lurks behind every corner.
背叛无处不在
It's game over!
游戏结束
Huey?
休儿
Let me see.
让我看看
Well done, Webby. You've cornered your target.
干得漂亮 温比 你抓住了目标
As for the boys, they've proven themselves unprepared.
而男孩们 证明了自己还没准备好
Now, incapacitate him.
好了 打败他们
Granny, this doesn't feel right.
外婆 这不太对
Look what this training is doing to us.
看看训练把我们逼成什么样子了
Well, mainly them.
嗯 主要还是他们
FOWL is coming. We could lose everything.
FOWL马上就来了 我们会失去一切的
But we're family.
但我们是一家人啊
If you won't train him, I will.
如果你不行动 就换我来
Huey, defend yourself.
休儿 开始自卫
No.
不
All right, then.
那好吧
If you want to train this way,
如果你想这么训练
let's do this.
那就开始吧
This is exciting and horrifying.
虽然可怕但真让人兴奋
Well, kids, the bad news is,
孩子们 坏消息是
we've almost defeated all my traps.
我们已经几乎攻克了我所有的陷阱
Almost? You mean there's more?
几乎 你是说还有别的
I never thought I'd hear myself saying this,
我从没想过我会说这句话
but isn't the money safe enough?
不过 难道 你的钱还不够安全吗
Not yet. One final perfect trap.
还不够 还有最后的致命一招
It uses all of the best defenses we've seen thus far,
采用了我所见过最好的防御
combined with the fighting techniques
并与上个世纪最强战士的
of the greatest warrior of the past century.
搏斗技巧相结合
Curse me kilts.
去你的小裙裙
You spent my future inheritance
你把要留给我的钱
on a robot of yourself?
拿去做了个你的同款的机器人吗
Of course. Though I have to admit,
没错 虽然我不得不说
I thought it would look a bit more impressive
我本以为它会看起来更酷点
considering what I paid.
毕竟我花了不少钱
Curse me kilts.
去你的小裙裙
Ah, now that's better.
现在好多了
So this robot was designed
所以这个机器人是用
after your greatest warrior?
你最强的战士设计的
That's right.
没错
Sure you can't think of anyone else you could have used?
看来你没考虑过用其他的人做原型啊
Maybe a tough, professional adventurer
或许试试用一个从未输过一场战斗
who's never lost a fight?
坚强专业的探险家
You mean Donald?
你是说唐纳德吗
What? Why you no-good, rassafrassin'...
什么 你这个不知好歹的...
Knew that would get her.
就知道这会惹到她
Let me at him!
让我来
He's gone ultraviolet! This is going to be a bummer.
他要发射紫外线了 场面要难看了
Louie, look out.
路儿 小心
You had another can of Pep this whole time?
你一直都还藏着一瓶可乐吗
It's Cherry Pep.
这可是樱桃可乐
Do you know how hard it is to find Cherry Pep?
你知道樱桃可乐有多难找吗
Stupid Rosa Runes.
天杀的罗莎符文
Yes! No!
太棒了 不
Uncle Scrooge?
史高治叔叔
We beat it. We beat the robot.
我们打败了它 打败了那个机器人
Yeah, and we survived.
是啊 我们还活着
Be happy.
开心点
If we can beat it, so can Bradford.
如果我们能打败它 就意味着布拉德福也可以
And then he'll beat us.
然后他就会打败我们
Please. You're Scrooge McDuck.
拜托 你可是史高治·麦克鸭
And what if that's not enough this time?
如果这次这还不够怎么办
Bradford knows everything about me.
布拉德福了解我的一切
My business. My weaknesses.
我的生意 我的弱点
Your security passwords.
你的密♥码♥
Greetings, Scrooge. Others.
你好啊 史高治 还有另外两位
Bradford? My associate, Agent Dee,
布拉德福 我的助手 迪特工
has hacked into your system.
已经黑进了你的系统
I assumed your password was a number known only to you:
我估计你的密♥码♥是个只有你知道的数字
The total sum of all your wealth.
你财富的总值
What do you want, you sour-pussed scavenger?
你想要什么 你这个臭脾气的食腐动物
If I told you that,
如果我跟你讲了
I wouldn't be a very effective shadowy nemesis.
我就称不上是成功的复仇之神了
Oh, and I'm afraid I'll be leaving the company.
还有我要辞职了
Consider this my two weeks' notice.
就当我提前两周通知你了
Excellent kick. I learned from the best.
踢得很绝啊 我师从高手
But you still struggle with planting yourself firmly, I see.
但你落地的时候 站得还是不稳
Okay, I'll admit, this is the coolest fight I've ever had,
好吧 我承认 这是我打过最酷的一仗
but maybe we should stop for now.
但或许我们该停下来了
Not until you're ready for FOWL.
直到你可以打败FOWL 否则我绝不罢休
Webby, up here.
温比 快上来
Whose sword's stupid now?
谁还敢说我的剑蠢
I've never seen her push me like this before.
我从未见过她这样逼我
Something's wrong.
有什么不对
Why did we think this would work?
我们是有多傻 怎么会觉得这样也行
Mrs. B, this has gone too far.
B太太 这太过头了
We have to keep them safe.
我们必须要保证他们的安全
But not like this.
但不是通过这样的方式
She's my granddaughter.
她是我孙女
I'll determine what's best for her.
我来决定怎么做对她最好
We must be ready to fight.
我们必须准备好战斗
Granny!
外婆
We won't get stronger by attacking the people we love.
攻击爱的人 并不会使我们变得更强大
But FOWL...
但FOWL...
We're not FOWL.We're family.
我们不是FOWL 我们是家人
The one thing we know for sure is that we trust each other.
我们唯一能够确信的 就是我们彼此信任
Right?
对吗
Webby, I... I...
温比 我... 我...
We need to get to the Bin. Now.
我们现在得去金库那里 快
This would be much more efficient
如果你们现在放弃
if you simply give up now.
事情会好处理得多
Never, you curmudgeonly carrion!
才不会 你这个小气的老秃鹰
Come on, Scrooge! You can beat this!
拜托 史高治 你可以打败它的
I-- I don't think I can, lass. It can do everything I can do.
我 我觉得我不行 我能做到的它都可以
There's something we can do no robot ever could.
还是有只有我们能做到的事情的
Hey, you worthless Bulb Bot.
嘿 你这个没用的灯泡机器人
Why don't you pick on someone
你为什么不挑个
significantly smaller than you?
小个子欺负呢
Agent Dee,
迪特工
the robot appears to be getting angry.
机器人好像生气了
I can't control it anymore.
我控制不了它
And it's definitely too dumb
把我从这堆钱中抓出来
to get me inside of all this money.
绝对是个蠢想法对吧
Curse me kilts.
去你的小裙裙
Lad, how did you know to do that?
小伙子 你是怎么想到这么做的
Because of half the crazy stuff we survived today.
一半是多亏了我们今天活下来所经历的事情
And, you know, the past few years.
还有就是 你懂的 过去那些年所经历的
Yeah, the only reason we were able to beat all these traps
是啊 我们能够击败这些陷阱的唯一理由
is because we're basically amazing.
就是我们真的很棒
We're the Duck family.
我们是达克鸭家族
FOWL may have all kinds of crazy tricks up their sleeves,
FOWL可能谋划了一堆疯狂的诡计
but we know how to adventure better than anyone.
但我们比任何人都知道该如何冒险
And we earned that knowledge square.
我们早就有知识储备
You know what?You're right.
你知道吗 你说的对
If we stick together, there's nothing we can't...
只要我们团结在一起 就没有什么我们不能...
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表