剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah,
对对对对对
but how did you swallow all that spice?
但你怎么吞下那些香料的
Tibetan focus techniques, and a membership
西♥藏♥的专注技巧 还有
to the Spice of the Month Club.
我是嘴上香料俱乐部的会员
Also, my mouth is on fire.
我的嘴快烧起来了
Excuse me.
不好意思
The Blade of Swanstantine's Sword
斯旺斯坦丁神剑的刀刃
is in Splendor of the Earth.
在辉煌大地里
I'm gonna need graphing paper, a compass,color-coded flow charts...
我需要图纸 指南针 彩色流程图...
An excuse for when FOWL beats us to the Blade
还有等FOWL打败我们 拿到剑头之后要说的借口
because you were staring at some dumb book?
就因为你只知道盯着本蠢书
I know we have to act quickly.Just let me cross reference
我知道我们得快点行动 让我找找芬奇笔记
Finch's notes with the city's layouts to...
关于城市布局的部分...
We're standing on it, man.
我们就站在它上面 哥们
Of course! It's in the earth!
当然了 它就在地面上
The South Arrow for Swanstantine!
斯旺斯坦丁的南方之剑
According to legend,
根据传说
we must tap into our true strength
我们必须利用我们的真正的力量
to free the Blade and...
拿到剑身 然后...
Hammers are strong!
铁锤很结实
This is an ancient historical artifact!
这可是古代历史神器
There's a right way to do this
肯定不用破坏它
without wrecking everything.
就能把它拿出来的
See? We did it!
看到了吗 我们做到了
Well, thank you! That's not the first time
谢谢你 这不是第一次
I got a nerd to do my homework!
有呆子帮我做作业了
Steelbeak?!
铁喙
Now, gimme!
现在 快给我
What is happening? Oh, I froze time
怎么回事 我冻结了时间
and put us in your mindscape.
把我们带入了你的脑海
You can do this?!
你有这个能力
Why don't you use your magic to get the Blade?
那你怎么不用你的魔法拿到剑身呢
Dude, I had, like, half a second. How about a simple,
伙计 我只有半秒可以犹豫 你不如说一句
"Thanks for not letting me get pecked to death, Lena"?
"谢谢你让我没被啄死 利娜"
This'll give us some time
这起码能给我们点时间
to figure out how to stop that lug.
考虑如何阻止那个家伙
Wait. If we're frozen in my mind,
等等 如果我们被冻结在我的脑海中
then we have all the time in the world!
那我们就拥有了世界上所有的时间
I could analyze every possible scenario!
我能分♥析♥所有可能情况
I was thinking, you know, figuring out where to punch him.
我在想 你懂的 不如想想打他哪里比较好
Fighting is chaos.
打架太残暴了
We can't give into the animal within.
我们不能屈服于内心的野兽
We need strategy. The perfect plan.
我们需要战略 需要完美的计划
We could...run infinite simulations!
我们可以...模拟下所有的情况
Let's do this!
就这么做
Now, gimme!
现在 快给我
OK, escape is not an option.
好吧 逃跑行不通
Now, gimme!
现在 快给我
Now, hold on a second,Mr. Beak.
现在 等一下 喙先生
You want the Blade,I want the Blade.
你想要剑身 我也想要剑身
There's no reason why we can't come to an understanding.
我们没有理由不达成共识
Now, why would you want a Golden Blade when I have this?
你看到这个还想要金剑头吗
A bucket of delicious bolts,
一桶美味的螺栓
the perfect snacky-poo for a Steelbeak!
铁喙的完美点心
Please, sir, no!
拜托了 先生 不要
Don't hurt me!This Blade is all I have!
别伤害我 我只有这个剑身了
And... I... I love you?
而且... 我...我爱你
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍我自己
The name is Mervyn Birdwhistle. Uh, you don't care, do you?
我是莫文·鸟哨 你其实不在乎对吧
What sword?
什么剑
Your trash man?
我来收垃圾的
I'm you as a boy!
我是你小时候
Nothing is working!
都没用
Yeah, dude, there's no thinking around this.
是啊 哥们 不能这样思考
You're gonna have to face him head-on.
你必须正面面对他
No! I can figure this out!
不 我可以的
Think smarter, Huey!
想聪明一点 休儿
You can do this!
你可以做到的
Hm, a secret Huey mind-door.
休儿的神秘思维之门
What is "the Duke of Making a Mess"?
"惹麻烦公爵"是什么
Nothing!
没什么
No, don't open it!
不 不要打开
And stay in there!
别出来
Huey! That's your true strength!
休儿 那就是你的真正的力量
You have that hiding inside you?!
你竟然把它深藏于内心
Deep, deep down.Where it belongs.
藏得很深 很深 藏在它该在的位置
The Duke of Making a Mess is the part of
惹麻烦公爵
me that is pure emotion.
是我任性的那部分
Gets in the way of my thinking
阻止我思考
and is against everything I stand for.
与我坚持的一切相悖
Take it from someone who used to be Magica's shadow.
把它从命运女神的阴影那里拿过来
You can't ignore the parts of yourself you don't like.
你不能忽视你不喜欢的那部分自己
Even the parts you're afraid of.
即使你很怕它
You gotta own them.
你必须掌控他们
But he's pure, chaotic rage.
但它只是单纯又杂乱的愤怒
And you are pure, frustrating order!
你也只是单纯 令人失望的固守成规
Think of all you two could do together!
想想你们两个结合后可以做成什么
If anyone can handle that thing, it's you. Now, go!
如果有人可以处理好这件事 那就是你 现在 快去吧
Remember me as I was.
要记得我曾经的样子哦
Like takin' a sword from a nerd!
就好像从呆子那里抢剑有多难一样
Oh, man, two sick nerd burns in one day.
天哪 一天就能解决两个呆子
Wait. What's this, now?
等等 这是什么情况
I can't control him!
我控制不了他
Yes, you can! Because he is you!
你可以的 因为他就是你
Channel your inner strength!
控制你的内在力量
The Junior Woodchuck Guidebook...
初级童军指南...
Verum Fortetudenum.
真正的力量
I'll be holding on to this.
我可以做到
The kid's an animal!
这孩子是个野兽
That was... the most beautiful butt-kicking I've ever seen.
这真是... 我见过最美的回旋踢
I'll cherish this day.
我会记住今天的
I've got her covered!
我解决掉她了
Lads, lasses, where are ya?
小伙子们 姑娘们 你们在哪
We got the Handle!
我们拿到手柄了
We got the Guard!
我们拿到护把了
And we got the Blade!
我们拿到剑身了
Ahh, I knew you could foil those feculent FOWL agents!
我就知道你可以阻止这些烦人的FOWL特工
I beg to differ.
我可不同意
Your Bazaar adventure is over.
你们的集市冒险已经结束了
Get it? "Bazaar"?
听懂了吗 "怪异"[bizarre]
Ho-ho-ho, man!I gotta try standup!
兄弟 我一定得去试试单口相声
Quiet! My patience is up.
闭嘴 我没耐心了
Hand over the Sword Pieces.
把剑给我
Come on, man! Duke it up again!
拜托 哥们 再打翻他们一次
Can't.
不行了
Too weak. Need... to recharge.
我太虚弱了 得... 重新充电
Do as she says, kids.
按她说的做 孩子
What should we do?
我们该怎么做
Nothing. Just wait.
什么也不做 就等着
Finally! The Sword of Swanstantine!
终于 斯旺斯坦丁的神剑
What the... ?
什么鬼...
The Split Sword could only be claimed
散落神剑
by those possessed of inner strength.
只能由具有内在力量的人所拥有
Heron's all surface.You used your inner strength...
正如所说 你们使用了你们的内在力量...
and you kids are mine!
而你们是我的孩子
Did you want to resume this fight?
你们还想继续来战吗
Bail!
撤退
You'll be hearing from my lawyer!
我的律师会联络你的
After he thaws!
他解冻之后
Well done, kids.
做得好 孩子们
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表