剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Ahh, the Grand Bazaar of Istanbird.
伊斯坦伯德大集市
History's first and finest strip mall.
有史以来首个 也是最好的商业街
Dew I smell adventure?
我是不是嗅到了冒险的味道
Don't mind if I Dew...ey?! Come on!
如果我闻到了可千万别介意... 别这样
Don't let the savory scent of shish kabob distract ya.
别被肉串的香味分了心
It'll be a reward after we find the Split Sword of Swanstantine.
等我们找到斯旺斯坦丁的散落神剑 我会奖励大家肉串的
Swanstantine the Great was a warrior-king.
斯旺斯坦丁大帝曾是战争之王
It's said his mystical sword
据说他的神秘神剑
channeled the bearer's inner strength.
注入了拥有者的内在力量
When he died, the king ordered the sword
他死时 下令将神剑
be divided into three pieces
一分为三
and hidden within the very city he founded centuries ago.
将其藏在几世纪前他建立的那个城市
Sword, centuries, shish kabob, got it.
神剑 几世纪 肉串 明白了
To adventure... ! It's gonna take more than gusto.
去冒险... 需要的不仅是热情
Yes, it's going to take Verum Fortetudenum.
没错 还需要真正的力量
Yeah, sure, sure, sure. Sure. Sure.
是啊 当然 当然 当然
True strength? According to Finch's journal,
真正的力量 根据芬奇日记的记载
only those in tune with their inner strength
只有那些能与其内在力量协调一致的人
could claim the sword from "the Heavens,"
才能得到来自"天堂"
"the Underworld," and "Splendor of the Earth."
"地狱" 以及"辉煌大地"的神剑
I don't know what that part means.
我不知道这个是指什么
The five of us must work together as a family,
我们五个必须像家人一样精诚合作
and what are you two doing here?
你俩在这干什么
We were sleeping over, and you said,
我们在你家过夜 然后你说
"Everyone in the plane." So we got in the plane.
"所有人都上飞机" 所以我们就上了飞机
Well, do you... Do you like history?
你们... 你们喜欢历史吗
It is my life.
历史是我的人生
That's the spirit!
这就对了
Best friend road trip!
好友公路行
Hurry now, barines, FOWL will be after the sword, too.
赶快行动 孩子们 FOWL也会寻找神剑
They could be lurking... anywhere!
他们可能藏在... 任何地方
Nice try, Heron!
想得美 黑鹭
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry, ma'am, you looked like
我... 我很抱歉 女士 你看起来
this vile villain I know.
特别像我认识的那个大坏蛋
Ever the gentleman, McDuck!
永远的绅士 麦克老鸭
Consider your treasure hunt officially FOWLed up!
FOWL正式加入你们的寻宝
Agents, I have Top Hat distracted.
特工 我已牵制住了麦克老鸭
Find that sword!
找到那把神剑
Kids, I'll handle her. Pair off!
孩子们 我来对付她 分组行动
And procure the precious parts before FOWL does!
在FOWL之前找到神剑的三部分
Should I change out of my pajamas first, or... ?
我是不是要把睡衣先换了 还是...
Let's go!
我们走
♪ Life is like a hurricane ♪
♪ 鸭堡生活 ♪
♪ Here in Duckburg ♪
♪ 变幻无常 ♪
♪ Race cars, lasers, airplanes ♪
♪ 赛车 激光 飞机 ♪
♪ It's a duck blur ♪
♪ 遥远无际 ♪
♪ Might solve a mystery ♪
♪ 可能破解谜团 ♪
♪ Or rewrite history ♪
♪ 可能重写历史 ♪
♪ DuckTales Woo‐oo♪
♪ 传说 呜♪
♪ Every day they're out there Making Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 每天都在创造传说 呜 ♪
♪ Tales of derring‐do, bad and good luck tales ♪
♪ 不管好坏 都会成为传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
Ok, if we wanna find the sword piece we're after,
我们要想找到那三把神剑的话
we can't do anything to alert FOWL.
就不能做任何事 惊动FOWL
You, sword? Looking for a sword!
你 有剑吗 我在找剑
Looking for a sword here! Do you have a sword?
我在这找剑 你有剑吗
Or we can blindly ask every person we see.
或者我们可以遇见个人就问问
According to Finch's journal,
根据芬奇日记的记载
our piece of the sword resides in the "Heavens."
我们要找的神剑的那部分 在"天堂"
Aw, how am I gonna get to heaven
当传奇永驻
when legends live forever?
我该怎么去天堂呢
We have to rely on our inner strengths.
我们得靠自己的内在力量
Keen observation.
敏锐的观察力
Oh, there it is!
在那
Oh! We could follow that FOWL lady
我们可以跟着那位FOWL的女士
and beat her to it.
然后打败她拿到神剑
Agent Dee!
特工迪
Ok, ok, no problem. We can use those platforms
没问题 我们可以利用那边的架子
to figure out a way up there first.
先找到条上去的路
Hear that, tech-head?
听见没 科技脑
Prepare to get Control-Alt-Dew-leted.
准备好重启吧
As long as she doesn't realize we're here.
只要她没发现我们在这
Oh, this is a heck of a predicament.
还真是尴尬
On one hand, I don't wanna hurt you two,
一方面 我不想伤害你俩
but in my other hand, I have a flash bomb.
可在这只手上 我有个闪光弹
Uh, Webs?
小温
Dewey?!
杜儿
I... I can't see anything!
我... 我什么也看不见
It's a flash bomb!
是闪光弹
It should wear off in a few minutes.
应该过几分钟就好了
We don't have a few minutes!
我们可没有几分钟
Ok, ok. Inner strength time, baby.
行 该是使用内在力量的时候了 宝贝
Just hold my hand, and we can make it through this.
握住我的手就行 我们可以挺过去的
Dewey? Dewey!
杜儿 杜儿
Look up!
往上看
Or, uh, listen up, I guess!
或者 仔细听
How'd you get up there so fast?!
你怎么上得那么快
I don't know! I just Dewey'd it.
我不知道 我只是放开去做
Stay up there! I'll get to you... somehow...
在上面等着我 我会跟上你的... 总会跟上你的...
I think there's a step here... Whoa! Nope.
我觉得这边可能有个台阶... 没有
Gotta be a step here... Ok, nope, whoa, maybe...
这边应该有个台阶... 还是没有 也许...
Don't worry. I'll beat her up there
别担心 我一定会在上面打败她的
with the help of my trusty new kitty sidekick, Fluffy.
因为我的新帮手 这只信得过的小猫崽毛毛 会帮我
Your what?!
你的什么
You're like one of those hairless helper cats, right, Fluffy?
你是不是就跟那些无毛的猫咪帮手一样 毛毛
He said yesssss!
他说是的
Oh, man. I'm coming, Dewey!
我这就来 杜儿
You made it! Let's go!
你上来了 我们走
OK, we got lucky so far, but without our sight,
目前我们运气不错 但如果我们看不见
we'll have to use our other senses.
我们得利用其他的感官
Hearing, touch...
听觉 触觉...
Dewey's tasting his way to the top!
杜儿要去品尝登顶之路了
But we don't know what's ahead!
可我们并不知道前方会有什么
You could totally...
你可能完全...
Nailed it!
搞定了
...make it through just fine?
...做到了 也还行
You may have bested me before, McDuck, but not this time!
你之前可能打败过我 麦克老鸭 但这次不会
Ach, that's what you said the last four times!
之前四次你都是这么说的
I'm tasting victory!
我正在品尝胜利
And splinters.
还有木片
Wait, that's it!
等等 就是这样
Dewey's inner strength is his confidence!
杜儿的内在力量是他的自信心
I can just follow in his brash, bold footsteps!
我可以跟着他走 他走得自信又大胆
Which way?
走哪边
Just take a huge leap towards the sound of my voi...
只管朝着我声音的方向跳过来...
I'm ok! What was that sound?
我没事 刚才那是什么声音
Should I still leap toward your voice?
我还要朝着你声音的方向跳过去吗
I don't know! Just jump!
我不知道 只管跳
But... what if there's no platform and I fall?
可是... 要是架子没了 我掉下去了怎么办
Then don't jump.
那就别跳
I think I can find the sword myself.
我觉得我可以自己找到神剑
Sword... sword?
神剑... 神剑
Sword, sword, sword. Sword, come on, sword.
神剑 神剑 神剑 神剑 别啊 神剑
Sword?
神剑
Dewey!
杜儿
It's ok! I can't see the danger!
没事 我看不到危险
My vision is coming back!
我的视力恢复了
I'm gonna die!
我要挂了
Oh, no. Ok. Inner strengths.
不 好了 寻找内在力量
Find another platform, scan your knowledge of Middle Eastern architecture...
再找个架子 回想脑子里关于中东建筑的知识...
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表