剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, guys!
各位
Guys?
各位
Guys?
各位
Come on, where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
Rotten earth gravity.
该死的地球重力
Hi, Penny!
你好 潘妮
Oh, Small Della.
小黛拉
You shouldn't sneak up on a Moon Warrior.
你不该偷偷靠近月球战士
Do you want something?
你需要什么吗
No, I definitely wouldn't want
没有 我绝对不想
to hang out with and/or swap battle techniques
和一个住在我们后院的超酷外星
with the super‐cool alien war hero living in our backyard.
战争英雄一起去玩或交换格斗技巧
Pfft, that's crazy.
那太疯狂了
And you're obviously too busy, right?
而且你这么忙对不对
Yes, building a ship so my Moonlanders and I
对 在建飞船 方便我和月球人
can return to our vastly superior Planet Moon.
回到遥远的月球上
Oh, sure.
当然
I've got a lot going on too.
我也很忙呢
Oh, there you guys are.
你们在这儿啊
What's the plan for today?
今天有什么安排吗
Ottoman Empire.
看"奥斯曼帝国"
Again? But you've seen this episode already.
又看 你们已经看过这一集了
I like knowing how it ends.
我喜欢看它一步步没落
It's comforting.
十分舒爽
Come on, let's get out there.
我们出去玩吧
We could catch caterpillars.
我们可以抓毛毛虫
In their cocoons, they literally melt into butterflies.
它们真的会 化茧成蝶
Nature fun!
自然的乐趣
Hi, I'm TV's Glomgold.
大家好 我是葛罗姆哥德
You may remember me as Earth's greatest hero!
你们可能还记得 我是地球上最伟大的英雄
You're probably thinking, that handsome lion heart
你们可能在想 那个帅气的狮心人
couldn't possibly give the people of Duckburg any more.
也许给不了鸭堡人♥民♥什么了
Wrong again!
又错了
From the visionary mind
这个人眼界超凡
that brought you the Glomcoaster, behold:
为你们带来了葛罗姆过山车 请看
the FlintFerris Glomwheel!
福林葛罗姆摩天轮
Unveiling tonight at Duckburg Pier.
今晚在鸭堡码头揭幕
On the one hand, it's Glomgold.
虽然是葛罗姆哥德
But on the other hand, giant ferris wheel.
但是 超大的摩天轮呢
What do you think, Dewey?
你说呢 杜儿
I remember when the Glomcoaster opened.
我记得葛罗姆过山车揭幕的时候
I waited all morning,
我等了一早上
but I let a kid, Timmy Jenkins, go ahead of me.
但我让一个叫提米·詹金斯的小孩排到我前面
The track broke, and he was stuck for hours.
轨道坏了 他在摩天轮上卡了好几个小时
It was national news on every channel.
所有电视台都报道了这个新闻
And as I watched him tell his horrifying story
他在好几个访谈节目上
on a dozen different talk shows, I thought...
讲述自己的恐怖经历时 我就在想...
that should have been me up there!
那个人本来应该是我的
Well, not today, Timmy Jenkins.
今天不行 提米·詹金斯
Today is Dewey's Dew‐saster day.
今天是杜儿的杜过山车之日
What could go wrong?
那绝对不会出错
Hopefully everything!
最好一切都出错
♪ Life is like a hurricane ♪
♪ 鸭堡生活 ♪
♪ Here in Duckburg ♪
♪ 变幻无常 ♪
♪ Race cars, lasers, airplanes ♪
♪ 赛车 激光 飞机 ♪
♪ It's a duck blur ♪
♪ 遥远无际 ♪
♪ Might solve a mystery ♪
♪ 可能破解谜团 ♪
♪ Or rewrite history ♪
♪ 可能重写历史 ♪
♪ DuckTales Woo‐oo♪
♪ 传说 呜♪
♪ Every day they're out there Making Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 每天都在创造传说 呜 ♪
♪ Tales of derring‐do, bad and good luck tales ♪
♪ 不管好坏 都会成为传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
Hey, best friend!
你好 好朋友
Hello, best friend.
你好 好朋友
Just like old times.
这就像以前一样
Except it's you building the rocket in my backyard.
不过 在我后院造火箭的是你
Need a hand?
要帮忙吗
Ah, yes. Thank you, Della.
好 谢谢 黛拉
You know, Penny, you don't have to leave.
潘妮 你没必要离开
You haven't even experienced any of earth yet.
你都没好好体验地球生活呢
Not true. I went out for earth coffee.
不对 我出去喝了地球上的咖啡
Out? Like a date?
出去 约会吗
With who?
和谁
So...
那么...
...do you get Darkwing Duck on the Moon?
...月球上有狡猾飞天德吗
‐ Or... ‐ This is terrible.
或者... 太难喝了
Launchpad?
阿彪
More evidence that my focus should be here
很明显 我应该集中注意力
building this ship...
好好建飞船...
...not exploring your planet.
...而不是探索你们的星球
Or maybe you're just a teeny‐weeny bit scared
或者也许你只是有点小害怕
of trying new things?
不敢尝试新事物
I am not scared of...
我不是害怕...
An Earth joke.
一个地球玩笑
Yeah.
对
That's very funny,
很有趣
because, obviously, I fear nothing.
因为很明显 我无所畏惧
Mom!
妈
Can I go ride a death wheel at the pier so I can be famous?
我能去码头坐死亡摩天轮吗 这样我就能出名啦
Sounds awesome. Oh, why don't you take Penny?
听起来不错 要不你带上潘妮
Maybe teach her a little earth fun, eh?
也许你们可以教她怎么体验地球上的乐趣
Teaching the moon's greatest warrior about earth fun?
教月球上最伟大战士体验地球上的乐趣吗
You're going to love it!
你一定会喜欢的
We'll walk the pier, play games, eat hamburgers!
我们去码头遛弯 打游戏 吃汉堡
I'm sorry, Small Della, but I can't.
抱歉 小黛拉 恐怕不行
I have a very important meeting with my fellow Moonlanders
我要和我的月球同伴开个很重要的会议
to discuss our imminent departure.
讨论下及时撤离地球的事儿
What do you mean you want to stay?
你们想留下来是什么意思
Oh, Penumbra, Earth is just wonderful.
潘婻布拉 地球真是太棒了
Who would have thought failing to knock the Earth out of orbit
谁会想到没把地球踢出轨道
would be the best thing that ever happened to us?
是我们经历的最棒的事儿呢
But what about the Moon?
那月球怎么办
What about me, protecting you all from giant arachnids and...?
我怎么办 保护你们所有人不受巨型蛛形动物伤害 还有...
Oh, all that was great,
很棒呀
but we're having a real barrel of monkeys here.
但我们在这玩得很开心
A...?
一个...
It's Earth speak for "Fun."
地球人这么表示 乐趣
Ah, but it is not all frivolity.
但也不全是玩乐
I have an important job working for Flintheart Glomgold,
我找了份很重要的工作 给福林哈特·葛罗姆哥德工作
the hero of Earth.
他可是地球上的英雄
Why, he told me that he single‐handedly saved the planet
他跟我说 他一个人单枪匹马
from Lunaris and his terrible Moon scum.
从卢娜瑞斯和他败类同伙手里拯救了地球
Gibbous, we're the Moon scum.
吉巴斯 我们就是月球败类
And I stopped Lunaris.
而且阻止卢娜瑞斯的是我
Penumbra.
潘婻布拉
I'm so sorry, but I don't think a hero
抱歉 不过我觉得
like Flintheart Glomgold would lie, do you?
像福林哈特·葛罗姆哥德这样的英雄不会说谎的
Okay. Fine.
好 行吧
The rest of my loyal Moonlanders and I can go home, then.
那我就和其他的月球人回家了
But, Penumbra, everyone else is having a wonderful time too.
但是 潘婻布拉 其他人也在地球上玩得很开心
Why just the other day at Palus' party... Oh!
所以那天在帕拉斯家的聚会...
Party?
聚会
Palus hosted a fun‐tastic Earth party,
帕拉斯举办了一个很有趣的地球聚会
with yo‐yos and festive springs and other Earth stuff.
有溜溜球 玩耍用的弹簧 还有其他地球上的小东西
It was... well, it was fun‐tastic.
真的... 太有趣了
Why did no one tell me of this party?
为什么没人跟我说过
Well... because...
这个... 因为...
You hate Earth fun.
你讨厌地球上的乐趣
I don't hate Earth fun.
我不讨厌地球乐趣
I just prefer Moon "Fight and destroy my enemies."
我只是喜欢月球上"冲啊 打败敌人"
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表