剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
You found it, lad. Yellow Beak's lost ship.
你找到了 小伙子 黄喙失踪的船
And now, we let them lead the way.
现在让他们带路
And when they find the artifact,
他们一找到神器
we swoop in and take it for ourselves.
我们就跳出来抢走
That's... actually quite brilliant.
这... 确实挺聪明
And then we use the papyrus against them.
然后我们再用神之莎草纸打败他们
Delicious villainous irony.
绝妙的坏蛋讽刺
Wait, no. We are not using the papyrus.
等等 不 我们不能用神之莎草纸
It is chaos magnified.
它会带来无穷灾难
Well, then what's the point?
那还有什么意义
Why can't I ask the papyrus for ultimate power?
为什么我不能许愿要无尽能力
Because then we get blasted by a trillion volts of electricity.
那我们就会被万亿伏特的电击中
What about unimaginable wealth?
无法想象的财富怎么样
Then we're crushed under mountains of invisible treasure.
那我们就会被小山一样的看不见的宝藏压死
The papyrus is literally dangerously literal.
神之莎草纸非常可怕 逐字逐句地实现愿望
A slightly misworded command could end us both.
一点点错误地指示都足以让我们俩都死在这
And well worth the risk.
但值得冒险啊
This is what world domination is all about.
统治世界不就是这样吗
Embrace your inner‐villain.
拥抱你内心的邪恶吧
For the last time, I'm an undercover counteragent,
最后声明一次 我是名反特工卧底
not a vill...
不是坏...
Forgot I set that one.
都忘了我设置了那个呢
And so the valley begin to implode,
后来山谷开始内爆
burying with it the ancient temple,
把古庙
the Treasure of the Golden Suns, lost forever.
和金太阳宝藏都永远地埋在了地下
I escaped to the Wakka River.
我逃到了瓦卡河
And that dastardly El Capitan was left
而卑鄙的El船长
to dig in the dirt, all alone.
也被埋葬 孤身一人
In the end, the trip was all for naught.
最后 那趟旅行一无所获
No gold, no treasure, didn't even get a souvenir out of it.
没有金子 没有宝藏 连纪念品都没有
Not worth the effort.
一点也不值得
But what an adventure.
但多么棒的冒险啊
Some journeys are worth more than treasure, man.
旅程比宝藏更有价值 老头
Sounds like you got a great story out of it.
你看你也拥有了一个很好的故事
♪ Rich uncle ♪
♪ 有钱的舅舅 ♪
♪ Not so bad ♪
♪ 人不坏 ♪
♪ Was a misunderstood hero ♪
♪ 是被误解的英雄 ♪
♪ But now he's a greedy Husk of a duck ♪
♪ 而现在他贪婪成性 ♪
♪ Dead inside ♪
♪ 内心已死 ♪
It's too treacherous to climb.
太危险了不能爬
I can jump it.
我能跳过去
‐ No way! ‐ You're right.
‐不行 ‐你说得对
Donald, you do it.
唐纳德 你来
Better idea, hop on my back.
我有更好的办法 跳到我背上
But I'm afraid we'll break every bone in your fragile old body.
我怕我们会弄断你脆弱的身体里的每一根骨头
Get on before I change my mind.
在我改主意前上来
What's that?
这是什么
The Von Drake Action Cane PPK.
冯·德雷克行动手杖PPK
Rich uncle!
有钱的舅舅
Bless me bagpipes.
风笛佑我
Uh, what?
什么
We found it!
找到了
Yellow Beak!
黄喙海盗
The Papyrus of Binding!
神之莎草纸
"The last will and testament of Captain Yellow Beak.
"黄喙船长最后的遗嘱和遗言
This accursed papyrus has only brought grief.
此受诅咒的神之莎草纸只会带来灾难
I asked it for escape from the Spaniards,
我让它带我逃离那帮西班牙人
and it shipwrecked us here on this mountain.
它却让我们在这座山上沉船了
I asked it for water, and my crew drowned on dry land.
我问它要水 我的船员却在陆地上溺亡了
And so, I ask the papyrus to free me from this curse
接着我请求神之莎草纸帮我解除诅咒
once and for..."
一次就好..."
Duckworth. Yes.
巴蒂斯 是我
No, keep the meetings. We're about done here.
不用 会议照常 我们这边快结束了
Uncle Scrooge?
史高治舅舅
Finally got a signal.
终于有信♥号♥♥了
I'll have SHUSH send an extraction team ASAP.
我会让神嘘局尽快派救援队过来
Seriously? Some dumb meetings are
你认真的吗 那些无聊的会议
more important than finding pirate treasure?
比寻找海盗宝藏还重要吗
We need to get home.
我们该回家了
♪ Sellout uncle ♪
♪ 舅舅是叛徒 ♪
♪ My uncle The sellout ♪
♪ 叛徒是舅舅 ♪
Not the time, lad.
现在不是时候 小子
Hi. Me again.
你好 又是我
Time to rewrite history.
是时候改写历史了
Cool. I mean...
酷 我是说...
You?
你
I know you.
我认识你
You were at my Christmas party.
你来过我的圣诞派对
Bradford. Bradford Buzzard.
布莱德福 秃鹫布莱德福
Don't you work for SHUSH?
你不是为神嘘局工作吗
I have to warn Beakley.
我得警告比克利
Heron!
赫伦
Your mindless villainy has revealed my identity.
你盲目的邪恶行为把我暴露了
Yes! Liberating, isn't it?
太棒了 难道不自♥由♥吗
Dirty tricks and villainy win every time.
卑鄙伎俩和邪恶手段从不失手
Papyrus, I ask that on this mission,
莎草纸 我要求这次任务中
Scrooge's sidekicks perish.
史高治的副手死亡
Oh, no! I don't want to perish!
不 我不想死
We're okay?
我们没事
Oh, my gosh, no magic can kill me.
我的天 魔法杀不了我
I'm the chosen one.
我是天选之人
Papyrus, on this mission,
神之莎草纸 此次任务为
Scrooge's sidekicks perish.
杀死史高治的助手
This priceless artifact is busted.
这个无价神器不管用了
They're not my sidekicks, you degenerate egret.
他们可不是我的助手 你这个老白鹭
They're my family.
他们是我的家人
Gross.
恶心
And this is no mission. It's an adventure!
这也不是任务 而是一场冒险
Long live Yellow Beak!
黄喙海盗万岁
So long, suckers!
再见了 笨蛋们
Heron, wait.
赫伦 等等
Kids, follow them and get the artifact.
孩子们 跟上他们 夺回神器
I'll take on this scurvious skeleton.
我来对付这个可恶的骷髅
Heron, give me the papyrus.
赫伦 把神之莎草纸给我
You used the papyrus. Twice.
你用了神之莎草纸 两次
I should have known.
我早该知道的
You, Scrooge, all of you, you're all reckless.
你 还有史高治 你们都太鲁莽了
Nothing but trouble.
只会惹麻烦
Oh, enough speeches, Bradford.
说完了吧布莱德福
You want to take over the world so badly,
你这么想征服世界
then be a villain and take it, already!
那就干脆当个坏人得到它
No!
不要
Well, that's that.
刚好
Watch...
小心...
Donald, I'm...
唐纳德 我...
Never mind.
当我没说
Oh, curse me kilts, this is fun!
我的天 太好玩了
Ahoy, there.
看这里
Double dead pirate!
死了两次的海盗
Up there!
看那儿
Bradford, you blimey bilge‐sucking freebooter.
布莱德福 你这个喝脏水的可恶强盗
You're with FOWL.
你跟FOWL是一伙的
I was trying to avoid all this.
我是为了避免这一切
Supernatural chaos, mass destruction.
超能力混乱 大规模杀伤
It's about to get worse.
情况只会变得更槽糕
You've made a powerful enemy today.
今天你遇到了一个强大的敌人
Now that we know who you are,
既然我们已经知道你的真实身份了
we will tear the world apart to find you.
把世界翻个底朝天也要找到你
I'm Scrooge McDuck.
我是史高治·麦克老鸭
As long as adventure courses through my veins,
只要我的血液里还流着冒险精神
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表