剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表
I've done nothing, 22. Nothing!
我什么也没做 22局长 什么也没有
You were trying to blow up Mount Neverrest.
你想炸掉不息山
That's ridiculous.
荒谬
I was trying to carve my face into Mount Neverrest.
我只是想将我的头像刻在不息山
It would've been an improvement.
这会是个进步
So, uh, sir, as you can see,
先生 如你所见
our unpredictable SHUSH escapades
我们神嘘局不可预测的冒险
are costing us millions.
花费了我们上百万
A chaotic event occurs, we respond with even more chaos.
当出现混乱事件 我们甚至用更混乱回应
So rather than wait for another villain to threaten the world,
所以与其等另一个坏蛋威胁世界
why don't we take over the world.
我们为什么不接管这世界呢
Wait a second.
稍等
You're saying we gonna go bad,
你是在说我们会变坏
like those terrible villains?
就像那些可怕的坏蛋
Of course not, sir.
当然不是 先生
We simply defeat all who oppose us,
我们只要打败所有反对我们的人
reign in any unpredictable factors,
控制一切不可预料的因素
and efficiently run the world
在暗处使用铁腕手段
from the shadows with an iron fist, yes?
有效地管理世界 对吗
Right.
没错
Request denied.
请求驳回
Bradford my boy, I gave you this job over here
布莱德福 我的孩子 我是看在你奶奶的面上
as a favor to your granny‐mama,
才给了你现在的这份工作
but you have got to get this kooky bad‐guy stuff
但你得把这种古怪的坏人的想法
out of your crazy little head there.
从你疯狂的小脑袋里赶出去
It's not bad‐guy stuff, you shortsighted buffoon, it's...
这不是坏人的想法 你这个目光短浅的小丑 这是...
All right.
行了
SHUSH is a world‐saving organization,
神嘘局是个拯救世界的组织
not a world‐stealing one.
不是盗窃世界的组织
Besides, what does a sharp pencil accountant
还有 一个带着削尖的铅笔的会计
know about world domination anyways?
懂什么统治世界
Not enough...
还不够...
on my own.
我自己来
We simply run the world from the shadows with an iron fist.
我们只要在暗处使用铁腕手段管理世界
And you call this...?
你称之为...
OWL. "The Organization for World Larceny."
OWL "世界盗窃组织"
We'll steal the world out from under SHUSH,
我们要在神嘘局的眼皮底下盗取世界
take control, and make a tidy profit.
控制世界 牟取暴利
I don't know.
我不知道
Sounds a little bleh.
听起来不怎么样
Oh, what if we add an F?
我们加一个F怎么样
"The Fiendish Organization for World Larceny."
变成"世界盗窃邪恶组织"
For some super‐villainous sizzle.
为了某种超级邪恶的热情
This is not outlandish super‐villainy.
这无关古怪的超级恶行
This is order. Control.
这有关秩序 控制
With your world‐conquering gusto
你热爱征服世界
focused by my top‐secret strategic planning,
我擅长最高机密战略规划
the sky's the limit, and...
未来无极限 而且...
Fine, I'll add the "F."
好吧 我会加上"F"
This is the beginning of a beautiful fiend‐ship.
我们美好的邪恶友谊开始了
Go now. I'll contact you.
赶紧走 我会联♥系♥你
There's been an escape.
有人逃跑
♪ Life is like a hurricane ♪
♪ 鸭堡生活 ♪
♪ Here in Duckburg ♪
♪ 变幻无常 ♪
♪ Race cars, lasers, airplanes ♪
♪ 赛车 激光 飞机 ♪
♪ It's a duck blur ♪
♪ 遥远无际 ♪
♪ Might solve a mystery ♪
♪ 可能破解谜团 ♪
♪ Or rewrite history ♪
♪ 可能重写历史 ♪
♪ DuckTales Woo‐oo♪
♪ 传说 呜♪
♪ Every day they're out there Making Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 每天都在创造传说 呜 ♪
♪ Tales of derring‐do, bad and good luck tales ♪
♪ 不管好坏 都会成为传说 ♪
♪ Woo‐oo ♪
♪ 呜 ♪
♪ D‐D‐Danger lurks behind you ♪
♪ 背后潜藏着危险 ♪
♪ There's a stranger out to find you ♪
♪ 有陌生人在找你 ♪
♪ What to do? ♪
♪ 怎么办 ♪
Just grab on To some Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 只好仰仗一些传说 呜♪
♪ Every day they're out there Making Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 每天都在创造 传说 呜 ♪
♪ Tales of daring bad and good ♪
♪ 传说不管好坏 ♪
♪ Not ponytails or cottontails ♪
♪ 不是马尾辫 也不是绵尾兔 ♪
♪ No, Duck Tales, whoo‐ooh ♪
♪ 不 传说 呜 ♪
I expect that report on my desk by day's end.
我希望在下班前能在我的桌子上看到报告
Time is money, and I have not enough of either.
时间就是金钱 而这两样我都不多
Duckworth, my rundown.
巴蒂斯 我的行程安排
You have your daily swim and money count,
你每天要游泳 数钱
then a brief trip to mystical Trallala
然后是去神秘的川拉拉
to visit their bottle cap plants.
参观他们的瓶盖厂
After that, a meet and greet with the Vampire Dignitaries,
之后 和吸血鬼要员会面寒暄
and a routine security check on Falcon Island.
对猎鹰岛进行例行安全检查
Hm, light schedule today.
今天的日程很轻松
Oh, and your sister Hortense, stopped by and, uh,
你妹妹霍腾斯刚来过
left you something.
给你带了些东西
Ugh, did I forget my birthday again?
我又忘了自己的生日吗
What is it? Another itchy sweater?
是什么 又是一件让人痒痒的毛衣
A scented candle?
香烛
A massive inconvenience?
大大的不便
Is this deadly? How about this?
这个致命吗 这个呢
Oh, no.
不致命
That's just easily broken.
只是很容易碎
Oh, boy. Jackpot.
妈呀 中奖了
Wait, it's just an old dime.
等等 只是枚旧硬币
Oh, new pick.
新拨片
"Dear Scrooge.
"亲爱的史高治
I am sending your angel niece and nephew,
我给你送来了你天使般的侄子侄女
Della and Donald, to stay with you
黛拉和唐纳德
"while their father is in the hospital.
他们的爸爸正在住院
A giant firecracker exploded under his chair.
他坐的椅子下面有个大鞭炮爆♥炸♥了
The little darlings are so playful.
这俩宝贝很爱玩
I hope you enjoy them.
我希望你享受和他们一起的时光
Your sister, Hortense."
你的妹妹 霍腾斯"
I am a multi‐billionaire businessman, not a babysitter.
我是亿万富翁 不是保姆
I do not have time for this.
我可没时间搞这个
Same old grouchy uncle.
舅舅还是很爱发牢骚
Today's going to be a total bummer.
今天会很不愉快
No way.
不会
Uncle Scrooge toppled the Colossus of the Nile.
史高治舅舅打败了尼罗河的巨人
He discovered the Treasure of the Ten Avatars.
他发现了十化身宝藏
So what crazy fun adventure do we have on deck for today?
所以今天给我们准备了什么样疯狂有趣的冒险
I do not adventure.
我没准备冒险
I'm looking at a big room of gold that says different.
我看着的这个金碧辉煌的房♥子可不是这么说的
My expeditions were grueling, treacherous,
我的探险既刺♥激♥又危险
and only served to build my company and my fortune.
只是为了打造我的公♥司♥和财富
Nothing fun about them.
一点儿也不好玩
These days I've left all that behind
这段日子我已把那些全部放下
to focus on a new kind of conquest.
专注于新的征服目标
Corporate conquest.
企业征服
♪ Just another rich uncle ♪
♪ 只是另一个有钱的舅舅 ♪
♪ Got to eat the rich uncle ♪
♪ 要去吃掉有钱的舅舅 ♪
How about showing some respect for your uncle?
要不要尊重一下你的舅舅
Excuse me, this song isn't about you.
不好意思 这首歌♥唱的不是你
♪ Store up all that rage in a bin ♪
♪ 把所有的愤怒储存在一个容器里 ♪
♪ Rich unc... ♪
♪ 有钱的舅... ♪
Just stay out of the way and don't touch anything.
别搞事 什么也别摸
To be fair, I touched this before you got here.
说句良心话 我是在你到这前摸的
I have to attend to this.
我得处理这个
Hello, Director 22.
你好 22局长
We located Captain Yellow Beak's ship.
我们找到了黄喙船长的船
You know what this means.
你知道这意味着什么
The Papyrus of Binding.
神之莎草纸
One of the most powerful artifacts known to man.
人类已知的最强大的神器之一
We finally have a credible lead to its whereabouts.
关于其去向 我们找到了可靠线索
剧集 | 新唐老鸭俱乐部(2017) | 导航列表