B巡逻队将返回基地 刚经历一级接触
Patrol B returning to base, following Grade 1 encounter.
两名生还者 其中一人受伤
Two survivors, one injury.
预计二十分钟后抵达
ETA, 20 minutes.
你刷好牙了吗?
Have you done your teeth?
刷了
Yes.
我要闻闻你的清新口气
Well, I need to smell your minty breath.
你这小骗子
Oh, you little liar.
现在就去刷牙
Teeth, now.
你怎么可能从通讯器闻到我的口气?
How can you smell my breath over the comm?
是老爸技能 所以可以
Dad skills, that's how.
等等
Wait a mo.
情况如何?
How are we doing?
离基地不到一哩了
Less than a mile from base camp.
但我们在地雷区中
But we're right in the middle of a minefield.
这里昨天还没有地雷
And there were no mines here yesterday.
好吧 他们一定又迁移了
All right, then. They must have migrated again.
雾气也很重
Fog's bad too.
那只是雾而已
It's just fog.
有些人觉得卡斯塔里昂人就在雾中
Some of the men think the Kastarions are in the fog.
好像他们是雾组成的一样
Like they're made of fog.
所以我们才从未见过他们
That's why we never see them.
卡森 已经分♥析♥过雾气了 就只是雾而已
Carson, the fog's been analysed, and it's just fog.
我已经很接近了
Hey. I'm really close.
去找蒙蒂请她让你上♥床♥睡觉
Find Mundy and get her to put you to bed.
还有 去刷牙
And do your teeth.
好了 亲亲
All right. Kiss kiss.
亲亲
Kiss kiss.
卡森
Carson.
往北走的成功机率最高
Due north's our best bet.
但是...
But...
我觉得好像有台救护机
I think there might be an ambulance.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
拜托
Come on.
我只是在请你跟我交换巡逻班
I'm just asking you to switch patrols with me.
又不是要你显神迹
It's not exactly loaves and fishes, is it?
我不是主教
Uh, I'm not a bishop.
我没有办法 - 你是司事
I'm not allowed. - You're a verger.
我没有那权力
I don't have the divinity.
蒙蒂 - 等我们一下 亲爱的
Mundy. Give us a minute, love.
坎托
Hey, Canto!
听着 我是说真的
Listen, seriously.
上帝作为我的见证 以我永恒的灵魂发誓
As God is my witness, on my soul eternal...
我会让你看我的刺青
I'll let you see my tattoo.
你的刺青?
Your tattoo?
那不是随便能看到的
It's not on general view,
这会让我们之间的暧昧关系更加提升
which makes it more exciting given the romantic tension between us.
听着 我这么做只是因为 我希望你别再来烦我了
Look, I'm only doing this because I want you to stop annoying me.
太好了 谢谢你 谢谢 太感谢了
Great. Thank you. Thanks. Thanks a million.
怎么了?史普莱丝
What's up, Splice? - Oi!
什么事?
What?
刺青呢?
Tattoo?
抱歉 在波西葛莱姆身上 我昨天刺完的
Sorry. It's on Posh Graham. I finished it yesterday.
你会很喜欢的
You'll love it.
你应该对坎托好一些 他喜欢你
You should be nice to Canto. He likes you.
他才没有
No, he doesn't.
我刚刚只是开玩笑的 - 他可不是在开玩笑
I was just joking about that. - He's not joking.
你♥爸♥爸在哪?
Where's your dad?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
救护机 在正前方
Ambulance. Dead ahead.
好
Okay.
长官 恕我直言 你的眼睛
Sir, respectfully, your eyes.
它可能会侦测到伤处 - 那可能会对我有帮助
It might detect the injury. - Yeah. Well, it might help me then.
长官 现在演算法出现了问题
Sir, the algorithm is haywire right now.
你也知道威尔森发生了什么事
You know what happened to Wilson.
演算法已经更新了
The algorithm's been upgraded.
不 他们没钱了
No. They ran out of money.
听着 那不重要 我们得继续移♥动♥
Look, it doesn't matter. We have to keep moving.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
好 好 等等
Okay, okay. Hold there.
我想它可能在休眠 这里离战场很远
I guess it could be dormant. It's a long way from the fighting.
它们会因战斗而启动
Well, they're combat activated.
当什么都没有时会关闭 但侦测器仍保持活跃
They power down when there's nothing going on, but their sensors stay active.
我甚至不确定那是...
You know, I'm not even sure it's--
卡森 卡森 你在哪?
Carson! Carson, where are you?
是... - 你没事吧?
It's-- - Are you okay?
没事 没事 我没事
It's fine. It's fine. I'm okay.
我没有受伤 你留在原处就好
I'm not injured. Just stay where you are.
我只要...
I'll just--
卡森
Carson!
卡森
Carson!
侦测到战斗 侦测到战斗
Combat detected. Combat detected.
侦测到战斗
Combat detected.
侦测到战斗
Combat detected.
侦测到战斗
Combat detected.
找到伤患
Patient acquired.
会有些刺痛
Sharp scratch.
你表现得很好
You're doing very well.
伤患姓名 约翰法兰西斯费特
Patient name: John Francis Vater.
年龄 四十二岁
Calendar age: 42 years.
生命迹象正常
Vital signs in normal range.
血压偏高
Blood pressure: high.
心肺功能佳
Cardiac function: good.
肝脏轻度发炎
Liver mildly inflamed.
诊断 失明
blind.
我没有失明 我只是视力暂时受损
I'm not blind. My vision is temporarily impaired.
预估视力复原时间
Eyesight recovery time estimated...
四周
...four weeks.
评估结果 无法接受
unacceptable.
战斗医护 失败
Combat medical: failed.
听我说 我有个孩子在基地
Listen to me. I have a child at base camp.
查查我的纪录
Check my records!
我的直系亲属 史普莱丝 她是我的女儿 我独自负责照顾她
My next of kin, Splice, she's my daughter, and I'm exclusively responsible for her.
拜托 查查我的纪录
Please! Check my records.
请在哔声后留下讯息
Leave a message at the tone.
亲亲
Kiss kiss.
已通知直系亲属
Next of kin: informed.
维伦加集团想为你接下来的失去
The Villengard Corporation would like to extend its deepest condolences
献上最深的致意
on your upcoming loss.
持续缅怀并献上祷告
Thoughts and prayers.
会有些刺痛
Sharp scratch.
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
你有听到吗?
Did you hear that?
等我一下
Give me a sec.
有人遇到麻烦了
Someone's in trouble.
你留在那
Stay there!
好 我来了
Okay, coming.
博士?
Doctor?
《神秘博士》
(爆♥炸♥)
博士
Doctor!
快驶 美丽的小船 像展翅的鸟儿一样
♪ Speed, bonny boat Like a bird on the wing ♪
博士
Doctor?
往前 水手们如此喊着
♪ Onward, the sailors cry ♪
载着生而为王的少年
♪ Carry the lad that's born to be king ♪
博士
Doctor.
跨越海洋到斯凯岛
♪ Over the sea to Skye ♪
博士 是你吗?
Doctor, is that you?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
谁说不好了?
Who said it wasn't?
完全没事
Completely fine.
朝我的声音过来
Come toward my voice.
还要留心你的脚步
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表