Chief Engineer Lucia Colasanto.
于56-56-22结束工作
Signing off 56-56-22.
我想要郑重声明 这间公♥司♥的行为非常骇人
And I'd like to say for the record, the company's actions are appalling.
一旦我们回到家 我就会发起连署反对这一切
I will be launching an appeal against this as soon as we're home.
通讯官吉娜史卡西
This is Comms Officer Gina Scalzi
结束工作 时间是56-56-22
signing off, 56-56-22.
所以机务人员都回家了 把太空宝宝们留在这里
So, the crew went home and left the babies behind-- Space babies.
是经济衰退
It's the recession.
政♥府♥为了省钱而关闭婴儿站
The government closed the baby station to save money,
但法律规定停止生育机是违法的
but the law says it's illegal to stop the birth machine.
但你们是怎么来这里的?
But how did you arrive?
你们有离开的方式吗? - 我有一艘飞船
Have you got a way out of here? - I've got a ship, yeah.
抱歉 保姆系统 你叫什么名字?
What is your name? Sorry, Nan-E.
乔丝琳
Oh. Jocelyn.
乔丝琳桑赛 我本是驻点会计
Jocelyn Sancerre. I was the on-site accountant.
我不知道这地方怎么运作
I don't know how this place works.
乔丝琳 等等 这个能帮上忙
Jocelyn, wait. Hold on, hold on, hold on. This-- This can help.
让它来进行同步
If you leave this to sync up…
应该就能重新校正一切
…that should recalibrate the whole shebang.
谢谢
Thank you.
要交换吗?
Wanna swap?
等等
Hang on.
所以下方的星球拒绝停止让婴儿出生
So, the planet down below will refuse to stop the babies being born,
但当婴儿出生后他们又不照顾?
but once they're born, they don't look after them?
这是个非常奇怪的星球
It's a very strange planet.
没有那么奇怪
It's not that strange.
但你留下了
But you stayed behind.
我没办法抛下他们
I couldn't leave them.
我试着修复这地方 但我不是工程师
And I tried with this place, but I'm not an engineer.
机器有不同步的状况 我进行修复
The machine went out of sync. I patched it back,
但后来教育软件失控 真的是一团乱
but then the education software ran out of control. It's a mess.
我独自一人看顾这些孩子六年了
And I've been all on my own, watching the kids for six years.
但我不懂 他们好可爱
But I don't understand. They are gorgeous.
你为什么要躲起来?
Why would you hide?
因为我不想看到他们死去
'Cause I don't wanna see them die.
也不想要他们看到我死去
And I don't want them to see me die.
因为情况就是这么糟
'Cause that's how bad it is.
这是个密闭的太空站
This is a closed station.
只有有限的空气和食物
There's only so much air. There's only so much food.
我最后要做的事情是 把357号♥门内的空气给他们
The last thing I'll do is give them the air out of portal 3-5-7.
但是…
But then--
你们出现了
then you came along.
你不能飞往别处吗?
Can't you fly somewhere else?
你说“飞”是什么意思? - 太空站是静止的
What do you mean, "fly"? - Uh, space station's stationary.
没有引擎 这庞然大物无法移♥动♥
No engines. This great big thing can't move.
它只会在轨道上运行 这很可惜 因为这是一个不错的小系统
It's just stuck in orbit, which is a shame because this is a nice little system.
(太阳系)
是第五个行星 蒙多卡伦星
The fifth planet out, Mondo Caroon.
那是杜百瑞杜普莱西世界
Uh… - That's a DuBarryDuPlessy world.
那很棒
Oh, th-that's good.
杜百瑞杜普莱西是个星际组织
D-DuBarryDuPlessy is a starwide organisation.
意思是它能收容非常多难民
It means it can take in lots of refugees. - Oh!
我们不能找他们协助吗?
Well-Well, can't we call them for help?
他们不会去接难民
They don't go fetch refugees.
那是宇宙中所有难民的命运
That's the fate of every refugee in the universe.
你必须抵达某个人的岸边才行
You physically have to turn up on someone else's shore.
而我们无法移♥动♥ - 但你现在有星船了
And we can't move. - But now you have a ship.
而且有非常多空间 那星船叫做塔迪斯
Plenty of room. It's called the TARDIS.
问题是 毕氏妖怪就挡在我们和星船之间
The trouble is, between us and the ship is the Bogeyman.
那是什么?
What is that thing?
你不知道? - 你不知道?
You don't know?
这跟我无关 也没列在旅客名单上
It's nothing to do with me. It's not part of the manifest.
我没看过这样的东西
It's not like anything I've ever seen.
我也没有
No, nor me.
但它让我想起某个东西 是什么呢?
But it reminds me of something. What is it?
它的皮肤是用什么做的? 还有为什么我这么害怕?
And what is its skin made of, and why was I so scared?
因为它很恐怖
Because it's terrifying.
对 但我见过几百万只丑陋的虫子
Yeah, but I've met a million ugly bugs.
我就是其中之一
I'm an ugly bug.
而那东西让我跑了起来 我想知道原因
That thing made me run, and I just wonder why.
好
Okay.
这地方已经完全失控了 但其实有些条理
The thing is this place is completely… …mad, but it sort of makes sense.
因为这里有婴儿、有保姆
Because you've got babies, you've got a nanny,
然后还有毕氏妖怪
and you've got the Bogeyman.
这里真的有一个怪物住在下面
You've literally got a monster living down below.
这是个变成了现实的童话故事
It's a children's story come to life.
而每一个故事都有英雄
And every story has its hero.
那是艾瑞克 是艾瑞克吗?
That's Eric! Is-Is that Eric?
艾瑞克 快离开那里
Eric, get outta there.
艾瑞克 请离开这个区域
Eric, please vacate this area.
这东西是这样运作的吗? - 保姆过滤器
Oh, is that how it works? - Nanny filter.
艾瑞克 现在就离开
Eric, get out, now!
艾瑞克将马上离开
Eric will leave immediately.
不 保姆系统 我要勇敢
No, Nan-E. I'm being brave.
艾瑞克 天啊 快跑
Eric, for God sakes. Run!
艾瑞克 呼叫神明 加速行走
Eric, invoking the deity. Accelerate perambulation.
但我在照露比说的做
But I'm doing what Ruby said.
什么?
What?
我爱露比 而她说没有毕氏妖怪
I love Ruby, and she said there's no such thing as the Bogeyman.
所以我要去找坏小狗然后骂它
So I'm going to find the naughty doggo and tell him off.
但我好害怕
But I'm so scared.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这是我的错
It's my fault!
艾瑞克 我来了…我来了
Eric, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!
不…不
No, no, no, no, no.
保姆系统 毕氏妖怪在哪里?
Nan-E, where's the Bogeyman?
约在你的西北方四百米处
It's about 400 metres north-west of you.
但仍没有艾瑞克的迹象
But still no sign of Eric.
没办法取得清楚画面 我说了这些系统真是烂…
Can't get a proper fix. I told you these systems are a crock of--
劣质商品
…waste products.
注意你的用语 保姆系统
Mind your language, Nan-E.
好 博士 如果我们发出一堆声音
Okay, Doctor, if we make a ton of noise,
毕氏妖怪就会来找我们 然后放过艾瑞克吧?
then the Bogeyman will come for us and leave Eric alone, yes?
对吧?对 好 - 对…对
Yes? Okay, right. Yes. - Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
毕氏妖怪 毕氏妖怪 来抓我们 - 毕氏妖怪
Bogeyman! Bogeyman! Come get us! - Bogeyman!
毕氏妖怪
Bogeyman!
毕氏妖怪
Bogeyman!
它移♥动♥了 它听到你们了
It's moving. It's heard you!
好 这计划不错 那现在呢?
Okay. Nice plan, but what now?
我想
I think…
如果我年纪很小 而我知道毕氏妖怪要来的话
…if I was very, very little, and I knew the Bogeyman was coming…
我会需要换尿布
…I would need to change my nappy.
因为我可以侦测到
Because I can detect…
太空宝宝
…space baby!
艾瑞克
Oh, Eric!
我们找到你了 - 我好害怕
We got you. - I was scared.
没事了 - 是 我知道 我知道
It's okay. - Yeah, I know, I know.
不是西边 我是说东边
Not west, I meant east!
快走…快走
Go, go! Go.
没事的 没事的
It's all right, it's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
你没事的 没事的
You're all right. You're all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
好
All right.
别碰他们 你这个…
Don't you touch them, you…
不好的人
…illegitimate person.
快走…快走
Go! Go, go!
是死路一条
It's a dead end!
宝宝前来救援
Babies to the rescue!
太空宝宝
Space babies!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表