Well, according to this, the crew went home.
他们弃置了这艘船 并把你们留下
They abandoned ship, and they left you guys behind.
我不知道为什么 但他们让生育机继续运作
I don't know why, but they left the birth machine running.
所以你们都长大了 但保持同样的大小
So you lot grew up, but you stayed the same size.
婴儿的大小 太空宝宝
Baby size. Space babies.
但我们是个错误吗?
But are we wrong?
什么意思? - 我们不应该长成这样
What do you mean? - We're not meant to be like this.
我们长错了吗?
Did we grow up wrong?
波比
Oh, Poppy.
波比宝贝
Oh, Popsicle.
看看我 看看我
Look at me. Look at me.
没有人是长错的
Nobody grows up wrong.
你就是你的样子 而那非常了不起
You are what you are, and that is magnificent.
但妈妈和爸爸离开了我们
But Mummy and Daddy left us.
没关系的 我的父母也离开了
That's okay. Mine did too.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我是被人找到的
Well, I was found.
好棒
Hooray!
对 还是小小婴儿的我 被独自遗留在外太空
Yeah, little baby me was left alone in the middle of outer space.
猜猜看谁收留了我 - 我不知道
And guess who took me in. - I don't know.
是时间领主
The Time Lords. - Ooh.
你可以学我说吗?
Can you say it like me?
“时间领主” - 没错
The Time Lords. - That's it.
但重点是 我从哪里来不重要
But the point is, is that it doesn't matter where I come from,
因为我很可爱 对吧?
because I am absolutely lovely, aren't I?
那不是反问句 小波 - 对 你很可爱
That wasn't rhetorical, Pops. - Yes, you are.
你想知道我的秘密吗?
And do you wanna know my secret?
整个宇宙中没人和我一样
There's no one like me in the whole wide universe.
没有跟我一样的人 而这句话适用于所有人
No one like me exists, and that's true of everyone.
这不是个问题 小波舰长
It's not a problem, Captain Pops.
这是超能力
It's a superpower.
来击掌吧 - 好
High five. - Yeah.
很好 - 你是艾瑞克
Yeah! - So you're Eric.
你是塔莎 你是鲁本 而那是沙庭和布
And you're Tasha, and Ruben, and then there's Saltine and Boo.
我爱你 露比
I love you, Ruby.
我也爱你 艾瑞克
Oh, I love you too, Eric.
但你们是怎么自行管理这一切的?
But how do you manage all on your own?
我们有保姆系统
We've got Nan-E.
打声招呼 保姆系统
Say hello, Nan-E.
午安 孩子们 也欢迎我们的新访客
Good afternoon, children. And welcome to our new visitors.
是纳米矩阵电铸监测系统
Oh, nanomatrix electroform.
保姆系统 懂了
Nan-E. Right.
你好 保姆系统 我是博士 这位是露比
Uh, hi, Nan-E. I'm the Doctor, and-and this is Ruby.
我们有访客 孩子们
We have visitors, children.
保姆系统 - 要擤鼻涕才行
Nan-E! - Noses must be blown.
启动擤鼻涕机制
Activate nose blow.
Uh…
一、二、三 然后…
One, two, three, and…
大力擤
…blow.
做得好 孩子们
Well done, children.
孩子们 现在回到工作岗位
And now, children, back to work.
晚上六点进行换尿布作业
Nappies are changed at 1800 hours.
还真等不及要见识一下了 - 对
Oh, can't wait to see that. - Right.
所以你们在这里
So, uh, it's-it's-it's you lot.
还有保姆系统
It's Nan-E.
那下面的是你们的宠物小狗吗?
And downstairs, is that your pet dog?
那不是小狗
That's not a doggo.
那是什么呢?艾瑞克 - 没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay. - What is it then, Eric?
是毕氏妖怪
The Bogeyman.
天啊
Oh, gosh. Oh.
我们不喜欢毕氏妖怪 - 不…不
We don't like the Bogeyman. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
我不是故意要吓你们的
I did not mean to scare you.
没有毕氏妖怪这种东西
There is no such thing as the Bogeyman.
那玩意儿比较像是…
That thing was more-- Sort of like a, uh--
毕氏妖怪 - 不 不 别说了
Bogeyman! -No, no, no, stop it!
不…不 别说了
No, no, no, stop it!
保姆系统 告诉他们没有毕氏妖怪
Nan-E, you tell them there is no such thing as the Bogeyman.
保姆系统害怕毕氏妖怪
Nan-E is scared of the Bogeyman.
那毕氏妖怪在下面做什么?
Then what is the Bogeyman doing down there,
还有为什么它这么恐怖?
and why-- why is it so scary?
博士 把它关掉
Doctor, turn it off!
听我说 孩子们 拜托 - 对不起 对不起
Listen to me, babies. Come on. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 宝宝们 太空宝宝
I'm sorry, babies. Space babies.
没事的 没事的
You're fine. You're fine.
露比 - 拜托
Oh, Ruby. - Come on.
好
Right.
保姆系统 这些太空宝宝已经尽了全力
Nan-E, these babies are trying their best-- space babies--
但这太空站正面临问题
but this station is in trouble.
3B机舱中有压力积聚
You have got a build-up of pressure in Hull-3-B,
在毕氏妖怪居住的下层有些什么正在剧增
and something is ramping up down where the Bogeyman lives.
如果持续下去 这里会爆♥炸♥
And if that continues, baby boom.
357号♥门 - 好 那是什么?
Portal 3-5-7. - Okay, what's that?
前往357号♥门
Access portal 3-5-7.
(太空站平面图)
那在这个楼层 那是什么?
That's on this floor. What is it?
前往357号♥门
Access portal 3-5-7.
那只是个仓储空间 为什么我需要去哪里?
Yes, it is just a storage unit. What would I need to go there for?
拜托 357号♥门 快来
Oh, for God sakes. 3-5-7, come on!
你要去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
357号♥门
Portal 3-5-7.
现在?好 来了
Now? Great. Okay. Coming.
这就是你在做的事吗?博士
So, is this what you do, Doctor?
我是说你这辈子专门帮助别人?
I mean, in life? You help?
那是你的使命吗? - 不是
That's, like, your purpose? - No, no.
我只是在帮忙太空宝宝
I'm just, uh, helping babies. Space babies.
听从我的心 两颗心 是复数
Ha! Listening to my hearts. Two hearts. Plural.
好 两颗心
Okay. Two hearts.
但如果帮助这些婴儿 需要六周 或是十年呢?
But what if helping the babies takes six weeks or ten years?
因为我妈妈还在等我
Because my mum's still waiting for me.
我们会在你生日当天回家
Back home on your birthday.
好 这很奇怪 在你的人生中
Yeah. It's strange, your life.
你像这群孩子一样被遗弃
You were abandoned like this lot. Uh--
如果这些都有关联 那你真的与这一切非常有关联
If things connect, then you are connecting like crazy.
你完全不知道生母或生父的事情吗?
You don't know anything about your birth mother or your father?
他们没有留下任何备注?
They didn't leave a-a note?
任何纸条?
Or scrap of paper?
什么都没有 我就只是被留在那里
Nothing. I was-- I was just left.
在教堂旁? - 在雪中
By the church? - In the snow.
在露比路上
On Ruby Road.
博士
Doctor.
怎么了?
What?
下雪了
It's snowing.
好 发生了什么事?
Okay, what just happened?
我说了“雪” 然后就出现雪花
I said snow, and we've got… …snowflakes.
好像有个记忆被唤醒
It's like a memory just came through.
你出生那天的记忆
From the day that you were born.
但怎么会?时光旅行就会发生这样的事?
But how? Is this the sort of thing that happens with time travel?
我穿梭在时光中
I have been to the ends of time and back,
但从未看过这样的事情
and I have never seen anything like this before.
那这是什么意思?
Then what does it mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为我的出生已经够疯狂了 - 对 我知道
Oh, I thought my birth was crazy. - Oh, yeah, I know.
不知道你妈妈是谁
I wonder who she is. Your mother.
记忆被改变了 她指向了我
The memory changed. She was pointing at me.
我说了357号♥门
I said portal 3-5-7.
你们这两个傻蛋别光站在那聊天 快进来
Don't just stand there yapping, you pair of idiots. Get inside!
她是谁? - 保姆系统
Who's she? - Nan-E.
里可崔斯特舰长从第二婴儿站结束工作
This is Captain Rico Trieste, signing off duty from Baby Station Beta.
时间是太平洋历56-56-22
Pacifico date 56-56-22.
郑重声明 我结束工作是为了抗♥议♥
For the record, I'm signing off under protest
我希望谴责这些行为
and wish to condemn this course of action.
主工程师露西亚柯拉桑朵
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表