Next of kin.
直系亲属...直系亲属
Next of kin-- Next of-- Next of kin.
直系亲属...直系亲属 - 我的直系亲属是谁?
Next of kin. Next of kin. Next of kin. - Who-- Who is my next of kin?
直系亲属...直系亲属
Next of kin. Next of kin. Next of kin. Next of kin. Next of kin.
直系亲属 直系亲属
Next of kin. Next of kin.
直系亲属 - 那不可能
Next of kin. - That's not possible.
直系亲属 - 这里不会下雪 从不会下雪
Next of kin. - It doesn't snow here. It never snows.
不 是因为露比 这之前发生过
No, it's Ruby. This has happened before.
直系...直系亲属
Next of-- Next of kin.
请告诉我是谁
Just please tell me who it is.
这很好 这很好 有雪是好事
It's good, it's good. The snow is good.
有雪就有希...
While there's snow, there's ho--
它停了 怎么能这样?
It stopped. How can it do that?
怎么能就这样停止了?
How can it just stop?
生命迹象衰竭 死亡预估时间432秒
Vital signs failing. Mortality estimate: 432 seconds.
伤患未授职
Patient non-ordained.
治疗撤回
Treatment withheld.
她本来要开枪射你 我不懂
She was gonna shoot you. I don't understand.
那不重要 看看那指数 如果地雷引爆了 一切都会爆♥炸♥
It doesn't matter. Look at the readings. If that mine blows, it blows everything.
我走到海滩 她就站在那里
I went down to the beach, there she stood,
在树林边缘 暗处高高站立
dark and tall, edge of the wood.
我喊着:“天空太大了 我害怕”
"The sky's too big. I'm scared," I cried.
她回覆:“年轻人 你难道不知道人生中
She replied, "Young man, don't you know there's more to life
还有月亮和总理夫人以外的事物吗?” - 先生
than the moon and the president's wife?" Sir.
先生 拜托
Sir, please.
我扫描了仪器 也分♥析♥了指数 你说得对
I've scanned the device. I've ran the numbers. You're right.
你会把一切炸出非常大的洞
You're gonna blow a really big hole in everything.
你会炸死这里所有圣公会的人
You could wipe out every Anglican here.
拜托 我们该怎么做?
Please, what do we do?
露比
Ruby.
我们已经尽力了
We're doing everything we can.
我正在重新设定救护机的协定
I'm reconfiguring the ambulance protocols.
它可以让她复活
It could revive her,
但它的程式不会为非信徒治疗
but it's not programmed to assist non-believers.
先生 地雷的倒数计时已经进入最后阶段
Sir, the mine is cycling down to the end of the countdown.
我们只有五分钟 可能还更短 拜托
We've got five minutes. Probably less. Please.
我们该怎么做?
What can we do?
投降
Surrender.
什么? - 投降
Excuse me? - Surrender.
认输
Lose.
放弃
Give in.
就算可能那样做 而事实上不行
Even if that were possible, which it isn't,
就算我有权授权投降 地雷也无法停止
even if I had the divinity to authorise that, it wouldn't switch off the landmine.
会停止的
Yes, it would.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是你们的地雷
Because it's your landmine.
病人即将离世 持续缅怀并献上祷告
Patient death imminent. Thoughts and prayers.
不...不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
露比 别那样 撑着点 我还需要你
Ruby, stop that. Hang on in there. I still need you.
我不说话就无法思考 而我只能跟你说话
I can't think unless I'm talking, and I can only talk to you.
蒙蒂以为她在跟卡斯塔里昂人抗战 你怎么想?
Mundy thinks that she's fighting the Kastarions. What do you think?
你想通了吗?
You figured it out yet?
我不觉得蒙蒂想通了
I don't think Mundy's figured it out.
想通什么?
Figured what out?
露比 这群人六个月前来的?
So this lot, Ruby, they came here, what, six months ago?
他们设置好防御措施 并向空中发射了警告弹
They set up their defences and fired their warning shots into the air.
“小心 我们为了和平而来”
"Watch out. We come in peace."
对吗?
Yeah?
我们会宣告我们的存在 这是标准程序
We advertised our presence. It's standard procedure.
听到了吗?露比 他们会宣告他们的存在
Do you hear that, Ruby? They advertised their presence.
你知道那会导致什么吗?
And do you know what that does?
露比 那启动了维伦加演算法
Ruby, that-that activates the Villengard algorithm.
可接受伤亡率演算法
The acceptable casualty rate algorithm.
让你继续死亡 继续购买♥♥产品
Keeps you dying, keeps you buying. Huh?
懂了吗...懂了吗?
Do you get it? Huh, do you get it? Do you get-- Do you get it?
懂了吗?
Do you get it?
懂...懂了吗?
Do you get-get-get it?
这里没有其他人
There's nobody else here.
你们对空无一人的星球发起战争
You declared war on an empty planet.
泥泞里没有卡斯塔里昂人 他们不在雾里
There are no Kastarions in the mud. They're not in the fog.
根本没有卡斯塔里昂人
There are no Kastarions.
只有演算法
Just the algorithm
在什么都没有的情况下维持可接受伤亡率
maintaining an acceptable casualty rate in the face of nothing at all.
你们在跟自己的硬件打仗
You are fighting your own hardware.
而它以刚好的数量杀死你们 让你们持续购买♥♥产品
And it is killing you at just the right amount to keep you buying more.
大部分的军队会发现敌人根本不存在
I mean, most armies would notice that they were fighting smoke and shadows,
但这群人不会 露比
but not this lot, Ruby.
你知道原因吗?因为他们有信仰
You know why? 'Cause they have faith.
闭嘴 - 信仰
Shut up! - Faith!
这个神奇的字词让人不需要自己思考
The magic word that keeps you never having to think for yourself.
投降吧 蒙蒂
Just surrender, Mundy.
只要停止...
Just stop...
这一切就结束了
and it's all over.
证明给我看
Prove it.
认真的吗?
What, seriously?
你现在需要证据了?信仰女孩
Now you need proof, faith girl?
只有主教能宣告投降
Only the bishop can declare a surrender,
而主教会需要证据
and the bishop will need proof.
约翰法兰西斯费特 父亲与人工智慧 - 是 先生
Oh. John Francis Vater, father and AI. - Yes, sir.
我需要你将自己下载到维伦加战斗电脑中
I need you to download yourself into the Villengard battle computer
找出证据证明这个星球无人居住
and find proof that the planet is uninhabited
以及伤亡率是由硬件控制
and that the casualty rate is hardware driven.
将资料传送到蒙蒂费林手中的扫描器
Send it to the scanner in Mundy Flynn's hand.
抱歉 那是不可能的 我没有连接到网路上
Apologies. That is not possible. I am not connected to the network.
不 但救护机有 而救护机现在与我连线
No, but the ambulance is. And the ambulance is connected to me.
而我与你连线
And I am connected to you.
别再说了 快查
Shut up and google.
这违法我的数位协定 先生
That is against my digital protocol, sir.
听我说
Listen to me.
不管你的意识还剩多少 你仍是个父亲
However little is left of you, you are still a father.
同样身为人父 你永远不能让孩子失望 对吧?
Dad to dad, you never let them down, right?
永远不能
Ever.
直到永远 对吧?
To the end, right?
同为人父 至死不渝 我说得对吗?
Dad to dad, dust to dust. Am I right?
先生 他没办法 他只是人工智慧拟态
Sir, he can't. He's just an AI simulant.
我晚点回来 去刷牙
I'll be back. Do your teeth.
倒数还有多久时间?
How much of the countdown left?
可能三分钟吧
Three minutes maybe.
持续缅怀并献上祷告
Thoughts and prayers.
这样应该就行
That will do that.
状况如何? - 它有防卫机制 别吵
How's it going? - There are safeguards. Hush.
我看到你的刺青了
I saw your tattoo.
什么? - 你在波西葛莱姆身上刺的
What? - The-- The one you did on Posh Graham.
那很漂亮
It was beautiful.
你看了我在波西葛莱姆身上刺的刺青? - 当然
You checked out my tattoo on Posh Graham? - Of course.
为什么? - 我想要看
Why? - I wanted to see it.
但是为什么?
But why?
你为什么要出来这里?
Why did you even come out here?
你为什么要找我?
Why were you looking for me?
坎托
Canto.
你喜欢我吗?
Do you like me?
我当然喜欢你
Of course, I like you.
所有人都知道我喜欢你
Everyone knows that I like you.
除了波西葛莱姆 他现在以为我喜欢他
Except Posh Graham, who now thinks I like him.
刺青在他的大腿上方 你应该警告我的
It was on his upper thigh. You could've warned me.
等等
Hang on.
这表示你喜欢我吗?
Does that mean you like me?
防卫 防卫
Defences. Defences.
怎么了?发生了什么事?
What is it? What is happening?
坎托 跟我说话 你还好吗?
Canto, talk to me. Are you all right?
我没事 你还好吗?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表