Yeah! Come on!
(艾比昂党压倒性胜利)
很好 欢呼吧
(预测获得92席的多数支持 罗杰爱普格威廉宣布成为首相)
我将去见国王 并准备承接政♥府♥职责
I will go to His Majesty and prepare for government.
罗杰…罗杰
Roger! Roger! Roger!
是好消息吗?
Good news?
就我们两人的悄悄话 我知道他很优秀
Between you and me, I know he's brilliant.
但有时候 不知道 他让我感到很害怕
But sometimes, I don't know, I think he gives me the shivers.
他是个怪物
Oh, he is a monster.
好棒 太好了
Come on! Yes!
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help, okay?
如果看到任何可疑事迹就通知保全人员
You see anything suspect, talk to security.
在饭店时也要注意四周环境
And back at the hotel, eyes and ears open.
这三天会很忙碌 所以要保持警戒
We have a busy three days, so stay alert.
请大家再次接受出入许可检查
If you could all be checked for clearance again.
你们都知道罗杰 大家对他总有很强烈的意见
You know Roger. He arouses strong opinions.
(卡迪夫)
我先跟你们说 规则一 不要踩在草皮上
Uh, and let me tell you. Rule number one, do not step on the grass.
我不懂为什么不行
Well, I don't see why.
星期六会有一万人踩在上面
Come Saturday, there's gonna be 10,000 people on there.
在那之前 先不要践踏草皮
And until then, keep off the grass.
这里可以容纳三万人 加上球场还能容纳一万人
This place has a capacity of 30,000, plus 10,000 on the pitch.
到时候会非常盛大
It's gonna be amazing.
卡迪夫城 他回到家乡了
Cardiff City, he's brought it home.
这里将是罗杰爱普格威廉 把讯息传播到全世界的地方
This place will broadcast Roger ap Gwilliam all over the world.
他来了
Here he is.
看看他 他还是会跟每一个人问候
Look at him. He still says hello to every single person.
我真想亲自跟他见面
I'd love to meet him face to face.
他现在是首相了 我们已经无法接触他
Well, he's Prime Minister now. We don't get access anymore.
我们是进行外♥围♥的工作
Our job's on the sidelines.
除了你之外 玛蒂
Except for you, Marti.
罗杰说你可以参加星期六晚上的派对
Roger said there's room for you at the party Saturday night.
他直接指名你
He asked for you by name.
听说会很疯狂
They're saying it's gonna be wild.
我们需要在看台上的第11排到第61排 帮忙做品牌宣传
Now, we need to help branding on the grandstand, rows 11 to 61.
但全世界不会看的
They won't be watching, though. The whole world.
谁会在乎英国首相在卡迪夫发表演说?
Who cares about the British Prime Minister making a speech in Cardiff?
这就是重点
That's the point.
如果他有想说的 他们就会听
They'll listen if he's got something to say.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有些风声
Mmm. There are rumours.
据说星期六就是控制权转移的时候
They say Saturday is when control transfers.
什么?什么控制权?
What? F-For what?
我们正在从巴基斯坦购买♥♥核武库
We're purchasing the nuclear arsenal from Pakistan.
而星期六 罗杰将宣布 我们将从北大西洋公约组织独♥立♥
And on Saturday, Roger will declare us independent from NATO.
星期六 罗杰爱普格威廉就会取得启动码
Saturday, Roger ap Gwilliam gets the codes.
星期六?
Saturday?
他会发射的
He'll launch.
别傻了 玛蒂
Don't be stupid, Marti.
这只是象征性的 那一刻完全是象征性的
It's symbolic. The moment is completely symbolic.
抱歉我花了这么久的时间
I'm sorry I took so long.
因为我觉得我只有一次机会 而我得确保我是对的
Because I think I'll only get one chance, and I had to make sure I was right.
但我真希望我能够帮你 真的很抱歉
But I wish I could have helped you. I'm so sorry.
顺便带点咖啡给我们
Uh, get us a coffee while you're there.
露比 我说了别踩草皮
Ruby, I said keep off the grass.
别进入球场 亲爱的
Hey, get off the pitch, love.
露比 你在做什么?
Ruby, what are you doing?
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
不得拍摄非官方的照片 谢谢
Hey, there are no unofficial photos. Thank you.
55码 - 把手♥机♥放下
Fifty-five yards. Put that down!
离开球场
Get off the pitch!
56码 - 露比
Fifty-six yards. - Ruby!
快停下来回来这里
Just stop that, and get back here.
58码、59码 - 露比
Fifty-eight yards, 59 yards. - Ruby!
不好意思 可以请你离开草皮吗?
Excuse me. Hey, can you get off the grass?
我说了请离开球场
I said get off the pitch.
你有在听吗? - 62码
Are you listening? - 62 yards.
离开球场
Get off the pitch!
露比 你在做什么?
Ruby! What are you doing?
我要请你立刻放下那台装置
I'll have to ask you to put that device down immediately.
露比 停下来 露比
Ruby! Stop it! Ruby!
待在原地 这是命令 我说了待在原地
Stay where you are. That's an order. I said stay where you are!
70码 - 我说了待在原地
70 yards. - I said stay where you are.
72码、73码 - 最后警告 请待在原地
72 yards, 73 yards. Final warning, stay where you are!
这正是我要做的
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
先生 先生
Sir! Sir!
(新闻快报) (罗杰爱普格威廉辞职)
五十分钟后
And fifty minutes later,
罗杰爱普格威廉辞去了首相职务
Roger ap Gwilliam resigned from the office of prime minister,
并拒绝为他的行为给予任何原因
refusing to give any reasons for his actions.
发生了什么事? - 为什么要辞职?
What happened? Why did you resign?
去问她
Ask her.
去问她
Ask her.
去问她
Ask her!
副首相艾瑞丝卡布里欧拉 挺身而出 接管掌权
The deputy prime minister, Iris Cabriola, has stepped forward to take control
并承诺了带来她所谓的 更宽容和愿意倾听的政♥府♥
and has already promised what she calls a more lenient and listening government.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
这就是你出现的目的吗?
'Ey, is that what you were for?
你可以放过我了吗?
Can you leave me alone now?
(四十年后)
抱歉 露比 我没办法开更近了
I'm sorry, Ruby. I can't drive any closer.
引擎在这么远的地方没办法收到讯号♥
I can't get a signal for the engine this far out.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
我已经好久没来这里了
I haven't been here in such a long time.
真美的景色
What a beautiful view.
(我爱你) (贾许)
为什么大家会在这里放花?
Why do people put flowers here?
我觉得他们也不知道
I don't think they know.
我想她应该过世了 我的妈妈
I presume she must be gone, my mother.
没人跟我说过
No one ever told me.
我也没找到我的亲生母亲
And I didn't find my birth mother.
而且再也没下过雪了
It never snowed again.
但我一直觉得我知道原因
But I keep thinking I know why.
那个女人
The woman.
我这一辈子都一直在想
And I've been thinking about it my whole life.
为什么她在这里?
Why is she here?
我想 到了最后 我还有希望
And I think, at the end, I have hope.
因为这就是你的风格 对吧?我的老朋友
Because that's very you, isn't it, my old friend?
我勇于希望
I dare to hope.
我设定好灯光了 露比
I've set the light, Ruby.
如果你半夜醒来 大声说“开灯” 它就会打开
If you wake up in the night, you say "light" out loud, and it comes on.
我知道 这不是新科技
Yes, I know. That's not new.
我年轻的时候就有了
We had that when I was young.
你还需要什么吗?
Anything else you need?
我曾经可以让天空下雪
I could make it snow once upon a time.
真棒
That's nice.
如果你需要我 我就在走廊
If you need me, I'm just down the hall.
你不是独自一人
So, you won't be on your own.
别担心 我这辈子被所有人抛弃了
Don't worry. Everyone has abandoned me my whole life…
但65年来我都不是独自一人
but I haven't been alone for 65 years.
晚安了 露比
Night then, Ruby.
关灯
Light off.
开灯
Light.
抱歉我花了这么久 我真的很努力尝试
I'm sorry I took so long, and I tried so hard.
我还能做什么?
What else could I do?
我花了那么多年
It took all these years.
漫长的年岁
All these long years.
看看我 我曾经那么年轻
And look at me, I was so young.
太棒了 我们在威尔士
Spectacular! We are in Wales!
什么?你怎么知道的?
What? How can you tell? - Oh!
那股味道、那片绿地、那条海岸线 露比
That smell, that green, that coastline, Ruby.
那岩石和水面 永无止尽
The rock and the water, it never ends.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表