I am the last of the Time Lords.
你怎有办法继续过活? - 为了这样的日子
How do you keep going? - For days like this.
这宇宙中只有这么一个我
I'm the only one of me in the whole wide universe.
没有其他跟我一样的人
No one else like me exists,
而这句话适用于所有人
and that is true of everyone.
独一无二的
The only one of its kind.
氧气浓度为百分之七
Oxygen field at 7%.
氧气浓度为百分之六
Oxygen field at 6%.
氧气浓度为百分之五 - 博士 不
Oxygen field at 5%. - Doctor, no!
氧气浓度为百分之四
Oxygen field at 4%.
氧气浓度为百分之三
Oxygen field at 3%.
按下按钮
Push the button.
氧气浓度为百分之二
Oxygen field at 2%.
通风已逆转 通风已逆转
Venting reversed. Venting reversed.
不 - 你该做的是这个 乔丝琳
No! - That's what you do, Jocelyn.
你要救全部的孩子
You save them all.
氧气浓度为百分之一
Oxygen field at 1%.
你要救全部的孩子
You save them all.
没事了 过来
It's okay. Come here.
注意 呼叫波比舰长
Attention. Calling Captain Poppy.
呼叫全员 特别是你 艾瑞克
Calling all crew. Especially you, Eric.
还有露比跟乔丝琳桑赛
Plus Ruby. Jocelyn Sancerre.
保姆系统非常坏
Nan-E was very naughty.
我知道 我也很抱歉
I know. And I'm so sorry.
对所有人都抱歉
All of you.
我只是独自一个人
I was just on my own
太久了
for such a very long time.
我们还是爱你 保姆系统 - 对 我们爱你
We still love you, Nan-E. - Yeah. We do.
好棒 - 但是…但是
Yay! - But-- But, but, but, but, but…
你们最爱的怪物没事
your favourite monster is fine.
看 - 快看 快看
Look. - Look, look.
好棒
Yay.
听着 宝宝们 太空宝宝们
But listen, listen, babies, space babies,
你们的世界在这里
your world is over here.
蒙多卡伦星的世界
The world of Mondo Caroon.
但你们没办法到那里
But-- But you can't get there.
没有引擎
Got no engines.
不过 原来3B机壳累积的压力来自于你们
Except, turns out that build-up of pressure in Hull-3-B is from you.
因为系统故障了
Huh? 'Cause the system went wrong,
而它把你们的尿布都积在那里
and that's where it stacked up all your nappies.
难怪那里好臭 六年来 堆积如山的…
No wonder it was stinking down there. For six years, a great pile of shi--
保姆过滤器 - 便便
Nanny filter. - Shizzle!
超级无敌多的甲烷 宝宝们
A zillion metric tons of methane, babies.
太空宝宝们
Space babies.
而我要释放它们
But I am gonna let it rip!
让你们能航向新家
Oh, set sail for your new home.
婴儿世界
Babyworld.
过来
Come here.
你现在开心吗?艾瑞克
Are you happy now, Eric?
非常非常开心 我爱你 露比
Very, very happy. I love you, Ruby.
天啊
Wow. - Whoo!
这对你是寻常的一天吗? - 不是
So it was a normal day for you then? - No!
不 那异常疯狂
No, that was extra special nuts.
而你 露比桑戴
And you, Ruby Sunday…
获得了这个
get this.
你自己的塔迪斯钥匙
Your very own TARDIS key.
为什么?
What for?
我可以在整个宇宙来去自如
I have the whole universe at my fingertips.
而我却是独自一人
And I'm all on my own.
我希望你能跟我一起走
So I'd love it if you came with me.
走去哪?旅行吗?
To what? Just travel?
没有工作
No job.
没有老板
No boss.
只有玩乐
Just fun.
我们刚刚差点丧命
We did almost die.
对 但我们也活得更精彩
Yes, but we lived so much too.
对 的确是
Yes, we did.
的确是…的确是
Yeah, we did. We did, we did. We did.
好
Yes.
好吗?好吗? - 好…好
Yes? Yes? - Yes. Yes. Yes.
天啊 好 好 - 太好了
Oh, my God. Yes. Yes! - Yes. Yes!
露比桑戴说好了 - 进来吧 跟我来
Ruby Sunday said yes! - Come on in. Follow me.
走吧
Oh, come on.
好 伙伴 让我跟你说我们要去哪
All right, mate. Let me tell you where we're gonna go.
除了... -条款和注意事项
Except-- Oh, terms and conditions.
有一件事我绝对不能做 露比
There is one thing that I can never do, Ruby.
那就是带你回露比路的教堂
And that's take you to that church on Ruby Road
回到那个圣诞节
that Christmas.
绝对不行
Absolutely never.
但你有时光机
But you've got a time machine.
如果你改变了任何事情
If you change one thing,
一片雪花也好 你可能改变你母亲的故事
a single snowflake, that could change your birth mother's story.
那你就不会遇见我 这一切就不可能发生
And then you would never meet me. None of this would ever happen.
而我们将陷入最深、最黑暗的悖论 露比 相信我
And we would fall into the deepest, darkest paradox. Ruby, trust me.
我觉得那雪花就是警告
I think that snow was a warning.
我不能
I can't.
我也不会
And I won't.
那真可惜
Well, it's a pity.
因为我不同意
'Cause I disagree.
如果你让我说完
And if you let me finish,
我们要去见我妈妈
we are gonna go see my mum
在圣诞节的那一天
at Christmas.
现在就去
Right now.
来吧
Come on.
然后露比打来说“我爱你”就跑走了
And Ruby phoned. She said, "I love you", and ran off.
之后就没她的消息 这是哪门子的圣诞节?
No word from her since. What sort of Christmas is this?
一切都从一个男人开始的
It all started with this man.
他说他是博士
He called himself the Doctor.
等等
Hold on.
那是什么声音?
What's that noise?
怎么回事?
Ooh, what the blinking flip?
嗨 妈
Hiya, Mummy.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
那是什么东西? 它把我厨房♥搞成什么样子?
And what the hell is that? What's it done to my kitchen?
来打声招呼吧
Hey, come and say hello.
好 来了
Yes, coming.
请你妈妈别打我
Tell your mum not to slap me.
(露比桑戴) (DNA扫描)
我的世界的人们
Yes, now, the people from my world,
他们用职称来称呼人 像是主教、学究、诈欺师
they use titles like the Bishop, the Pedant, the Sagi-shi.
而我的名字是…
My name was…
(下集预告)
艾比路录音室
Abbey Road Studios!
一切都变得黯淡无光
Everything's gone dull.
如果音乐消失了 那代表一切都在改变
If music is gone, that means everything is changing.
玩具匠说…他说:“我的军团就要来了”
The Toymaker said-- He said, "My legions are coming."
我对抗不了它
I can't fight this thing.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表