你赢了
You win!
这是由大西部铁路提供的服务 将前往伦敦帕丁顿站
This is the Great Western Railway service to London Paddington.
她回来了…她回来了
Here she is, here she is, here she is.
毫发无伤 - 爱你
All safe and sound. - Love you.
她回来了
She's back!
我就说那个变一堆戏法的男人 不是什么好东西
I told her that man was no good with his box of magic tricks!
是某种诅咒吧
Some kind of guzum.
或许博士进入他的电♥话♥亭后…
Maybe the Doctor went inside his box and--
男人就是这样
That's what men do.
他们会进去他们的小屋然后做自己的事
They go into their sheds and they potter.
他们有火车组和各种嗜好 是女人永远不能知道的
They have train sets and hobbies, and things women should never know about.
我是不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我从没有过花♥园♥ 也没有小屋
I've never had a garden. Never had a shed.
也从来没有过男人
I've never had a man.
但听说是这样的
But that's what they say.
而你的星际疯子是以宇宙的规模 进行这样的事
And your intergalactic nutcase is doing it on a cosmic scale.
但基本上他还是在他的小屋里做他的事
But he's still, essentially, inside his shed pottering.
他一定是的
He must be!
听着 我没有跟你说全部的事情
Look, I-I didn't tell you everything.
有这么一个女人
There's this woman.
我们这么做吧
This is what we'll do!
如果我能靠近她 我就打电♥话♥给你
If I can approach her, then I'll phone you.
我会像这样走向她
I'll walk up to her like this.
喂?
Hello?
你好 - 然后我能跟她说话
Hi. - Then I can talk to her.
你就能听到她想说什么了 - 不 我跟你说了
Then you can hear what she's got to say. - No, I've told you.
所有跟她讲话的人都跑走了
Everyone she talks to, they just run away.
对 但那是威尔士人
Yes, but Welsh people.
相信我 亲爱的 计划就这么定了
Trust me, darling. It's a plan.
好吧 那小心点 知道吗?
All right. Well, just be careful! Okay.
玩得开心吗?
Having a nice time?
对 我只是在跟…
Yeah, I'm just speaking to…
你站在路中♥央♥用电♥话♥跟你妈妈讲话?
You're standing in the street on the phone to your own mother?
对
Yeah.
这跟我无关
Nothing to do with me.
妈 她看起来是什么样子?
Mum, what does she look like?
她看起来就像她的样子
She looks like what she looks like.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
她看起来就像她的样子
She looks like what she is.
妈 她在说什么?我听不太清楚
Mum, what's she saying? I can't-- I can't quite hear.
她说了什么?
What's she saying?
妈?
Mum?
妈 不管她说什么 不要…不 妈
Mum, whatever she's saying just don't-- No, Mum!
妈 别听她说话
Mum, don't listen to her!
拜托别这样对我 妈
Please, don't do this to me. Mum!
妈 别这样对我 妈
Mum, don't do this to me. Mum!
妈
Mum!
妈 拜托 停下来
Mum, please! Just stop!
妈?
Mum?
妈 妈 拜托
Mum! Mum, please!
她跑走了?你对她说了什么?
She run away? What did you say to her?
什么?不是我 是那个女人
What? It wasn't me. It was the woman.
妈 回我电♥话♥
Mum, phone me back.
告诉我她说了什么 跟我说话 好吗?
Just-- Just tell me what she said. Just talk to me, okay?
拜托回我电♥话♥
Just please phone me back.
我不在乎你开启留言录音
Look, I don't care if you're on answerphone.
我会继续每天打一百通电♥话♥
I will keep calling a hundred times a day.
而你得回家才行
And you've got to come home.
拜托 妈 奶奶什么事都要找你
Come on, Mum. Gran is calling you everything.
如果你回来了 我就会做牧羊人派 好吗?
…and if you do come home, I'll make that shepherd's pie, yeah?
是我们在《周六厨房♥》节目上看到 有放乳酪的那一个
The one we saw on Saturday Kitchen with the cheese,
我们可以坐下来假装…
and we can sit down and just pretend that--
等等
Hang on.
不 不会吧
Oh, no, you did not.
妈 妈 你能听到我说话吗?
Mum! Mum, can you hear me?
奶奶?奶奶 你在里面吗?
Gran? Gran, are you in there?
拜托 你不能把门锁换掉 拜托
Come on. You can't change the locks on me! Come on!
妈
Mum!
我不会再说一次 露比
I won't ask you again, Ruby.
请不要再打来了 也请你离开
Please stop calling and go away.
但我是你的女儿
But I'm your daughter.
其实你不是
Well, except you're not.
对吧?
Are you?
就连你的亲生母亲也不想要你
Even your real mother didn't want you.
我想就是在我身后的那个女人吧?
I take it that's the woman behind me, is that right?
对 - 好
Yes. - Good.
那你就看着我
Well, just look at me instead.
我是凯特勒斯布里奇斯图尔特 我想我能帮上忙
I'm Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, and I think I can help.
好 大约在一年多前
Yeah, and that was over a year ago.
我的妈妈对我申请了强制令
She's put an injunction out against me, my own mother.
我曾想过回去曼彻斯特
I thought about going back to Manchester,
但我不想离开 你知道的 以防万一
but I don't want to leave, you know, just in case.
为了过活 我在克莱纳曼做很烂的工作
And I've got this rubbish job at Kleinermann's to make ends meet.
我想我们能帮忙
Well, I think we can help with that.
我们有个传统 当博士的过往同伴
We have a tradition of helping the Doctor's former companions
回归原本生活时我们会伸出援手
once they return to a normal life.
不 我几乎没跟他同行多久
No, I-I was hardly with him really.
但感觉很像一辈子? - 对
But it felt like a lifetime? - Yeah.
我们是联合单位
Well, we're the Unified Intelligence Taskforce
创建的宗旨为调查外星人
created to investigate the extraterrestrial.
还有其他各种超自然现象
And, more and more, the supernatural.
现在这样的情况越来越多了
Things seem to be turning that way these days.
你跟博士一起工作吗?
And you work with the Doctor?
有没有他都曾有过 有时甚至跟他作对
With him, despite him, against him sometimes.
而我崇拜他
And I adore him.
我只能趁他不在时这样说
I can only say that now he's not here.
我什么都不会说的
Oh, no, I-- I won't say a word.
真希望你能早点联络我们
I wish you'd got in touch with us sooner.
我们以为博士沉寂了
We thought the Doctor was-- was silent.
我知道 我一直在想世界少了他 是如何生存下来的
Oh, I know. I keep wondering how the world survives without him.
那是机密
Well, that's classified.
我想我只能说勉强保住一线生机
I think I can say, skin of our teeth.
不过我想这个时间线 可能是随着你的事件而暂停
Although, I think this timeline might be suspended along your event.
很高兴我们找到了你 - 我也是
I'm glad we found you. - Oh, my-- So am I.
你能带我们去找塔迪斯吗?
And you can take us to the TARDIS?
好 它就在那里而已
Yeah, it's just sitting there.
我其实有点意外没有人通报它
I'm actually surprised no one's reported it, really.
它有着感官滤镜
It has a perception filter.
人们会注意到它 也注意不到它
People notice it, but sort of-- sort of don't.
不知道这是否有关连
I wonder if it's connected.
也许把感官滤镜降落在那圆阵上 带来了影响
If-- If landing a perception filter on top of that circle has affected things.
或许有 因为她也像有感官滤镜
Well, maybe. 'Cause she-- she has a perception thing.
同事从没抱怨过
Huh. - Like, no one at work has complained
每天都有个老女人站在外面
about the old woman stood outside every day.
就好像他们看得到她 但他们不会注意她
It's like they see her, but they don't notice her.
我有次在警车前指出她的位置
'Ey, I once positioned her right in front of a police car,
他们直接开过她旁边
and they drove right around her.
如果你坐在没有窗户的房♥间里呢?
And if you sit in a room with no windows?
我看不到她 但我知道她在那
No, I can't see her. But I know she's there.
73码 我已经量了一百次了
Seventy-three yards. I have measured it a hundred times.
我已经量了一千次了 是73码
I have measured it a thousand times. It's 73 yards.
但如果你在飞机上呢? - 或是船上
But if you went on a plane? - Or a boat.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
但我不确定
But I don't.
因为我一直想如果我截断与她的距离 我可能会死
'Cause I keep thinking if I cut her off, I might die
或她可能会死
or she might die.
我不知道 听起来很疯狂吗?
I-- I don't know. Does that sound mad?
听起来很睿智
Sounds wise. - Mm-hmm.
这就是我们所做的 我们所有人
It's what we do, all of us.
我们看到无法解释的事情后 发明可用的规则
We see something inexplicable and invent the rules to make it work.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表