《73码》
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
太好了 我们在威尔士
Oh, yes! We are in Wales!
太棒了 - 什么?你怎么知道的?
Spectacular! What? How can you tell?
那股味道、那片绿地、那条海岸线 露比
That smell, that green, that coastline, Ruby.
那岩石和水面 永无止尽
The rocks and the water, it never ends.
是海与陆地的战争
The war between the land and the sea.
你知道吗?我来过威尔士两次
Oh, you know what? I've been to Wales twice.
我到卡迪夫看害羞女孩演出
I went to see Shygirl in Cardiff. Oh.
然后十六岁时为了一个男孩到曼博斯
And then I went to Mumbles when I was about 16 because of a boy.
我伤了他的心 但事情就是这样 - 真遗憾
I broke his heart, but there you go. Oh, bless him.
跟你说 罗杰爱普格威廉 可是威尔士人的不良示范
Mind you, Roger ap Gwilliam, that's a bad example of the Welsh.
很可怕 - 是吗?
Terrifying. Oh, yeah?
史上最危险的首相
The most dangerous prime minister in history.
他差点引爆世界核…
He led the world to the brink of nuclear--
等等 你来自哪一年?
Wait, what year are you from?
2024年
2024.
糟糕 抱歉 他是2046年的
Oh, yikes. Sorry. He was 2046.
抱歉 剧透了
Sorry, spoilers.
忘掉我说的话吧 - 不…不 告诉我发生了什么事
Forget I said anything. - No, no, no. Tell me what happened.
不…不 这是什么?
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. What is this?
这是个圆阵 有人做出了这个
Oh, it's a circle. Someone made this.
抱歉 朋友 抱歉
I'm sorry, man. I am sorry.
看起来像是孩子做的吧?
Aw. It looks like something made by children, doesn't it?
有幸运符和小鸟头骨
Lucky charms and bird skulls.
那里有个小小讯息 看
Hey, there's little messages. Look.
“我想你” 上面只写了这个
"I miss you." That's all it says.
“愿你安息 疯狂杰克”
"Rest in peace, Mad Jack."
可怜的疯狂杰克
Aw, poor old Mad Jack.
保佑他 看起来像是某种纪念仪式
Bless him, eh? Looks like some sort of memorial.
好 别那样对我
All right, don't be doing that to me.
门锁住了
Hey, it's locked!
你从里面反锁了
You've locked it from the inside.
博士
Doctor.
希望你不是在后面尿尿
I hope you're not having a pee 'round the back.
你好 请问你有看到我朋友吗?
Hiya. Um, have you seen my friend?
他刚刚在这里 他就…
He was here. H-He's just, um--
你可以在那里等等吗?
Can you just w-wait there? J--
好
Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
真聪明
Very clever.
真聪明
Very clever.
你也参与其中吗?
Are you a part of this?
你做了什么?这是你做的吗?
What-- What-- What have you done? Did-- Did you do this?
博士在哪里?
Where is the Doctor?
他在哪里?你对他做了什么?
Where is he? What have you done to him?
你好
Hello there. - Ah.
你太夸张了 你只穿那样而已吗?
Ooh, you must be mad. Is that all you're wearing?
对 我突然遇上麻烦 车子坏掉了
Yeah, I got kind of caught. Um, the-the car broke down.
真糟糕
Oh, no.
你真可怜
Oh, you poor thing.
对啊 真糟糕的一天
I know. What a day.
那里是哪里?
Um, wh-where is that?
在那头 那是哪里?
Down there. What is it?
那是格林贾特威 请原谅我发音不好
Oh, that's Glyngatwg, if you'll forgive my pronunciation.
他们可没那么宽容
Which they don't.
我之前应该没见过你吧?
I-- I haven't met you before, have I?
应该没有 有见过吗?
Well, I don't think so. Have you?
没有 那是不同的…
Uh, no, that was a different--
抱歉 你能帮我吗?
Uh, sorry, could you help me?
你有看到那边那位女子吗?
That, um, woman over there, do you see her?
当然有 她是谁?
Of course I can. Who is she?
这听起来会有点疯狂
Um, this is gonna sound a bit mad.
但她一直跟着我
But she's following me.
我好像闯入了某个地方之类的
I think I may have trespassed or something,
我也不知道 你能跟她说我很抱歉吗?
I dunno, but could you just tell her I'm sorry?
为了什么抱歉?
Sorry for what?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我误撞见了什么了吗?
Have I walked into something?
不…不 抱歉
No, no, no, no. Sorry.
你也要往那边走 你能跟她说我没事吗?
You're just going that way, so could you just tell her that I'm fine?
她可以回家了
She can go home.
我现在很好奇了 而这其实跟我无关
Well, I'm intrigued now, and it's no skin off my nose.
但我跟她说完之后 你们两人都好好暖暖身子
But once that's done, get in the warm, both of you.
真不知道在玩什么游戏
Whatever little game this is.
你可以问她知不知道博士吗?
Oh, could you ask her if she knows the Doctor?
你需要找医生吗?
Oh, do you need a doctor?
不用 但能请你问问吗?
No, but can you just ask?
我试试看
I'll try.
(枯木) (成立于1863年)
看看你的模样
State on you.
谁会不♥穿♥外套就外出呢?
Who goes out in this without a coat?
不是 我的东西都弄丢了
No, I've lost my things.
抱歉 说来话长
Sorry, it's kind of a long story.
是吗?
Is it?
不知道…我遇到了点麻烦
Um, I-I-- I don't suppose-- I'm a bit stuck.
请问你今晚有空房♥间吗? - 有
Have you got a room for the night? - I have.
六十五英镑
65 quid.
我没有什么食材能做早餐 但我可以提供优格和吐司
I haven't got anything in for breakfast, but I can do yoghurt and toast.
千万别让她下厨
Don't let her cook, for God's sake.
闭嘴 - 别让她下厨
Shut it. - Don't let her cook.
不 没关系
Uh, no, that's fine.
我身上没有现金 我可以用手♥机♥支付吗?
I haven't got any cash on me. C-C-Can I pay on my phone?
用什么?
Can you what?
我可以用手♥机♥支付吗?
Can I pay with my phone?
用手♥机♥支付?
Pay with your phone?
对
Yeah.
你要怎么用手♥机♥支付?
How do you pay with your phone?
有点像网路银行
Oh, well, it's sort of like online banking,
手♥机♥可以把钱从我的帐户转到…
but the phone can transfer money from my account into--
(65英镑) (感应、插入或刷♥卡♥)
可以 你能用你的手♥机♥支付
Yes, you can pay with your phone.
抱歉 谢谢
Oh. Sorry. Thank you.
我们还不至于是黑暗时代 小姐
We're not quite the Dark Ages, young lady.
不管别人怎么说
Despite what they say.
听说下周我们就有基♥督♥教了
Well, apparently, next week we're getting Christianity.
丢去喂狮
Throw 'em to the lions.
把他们丢入狮群 看他们被活吞
Throw them to the lions and watch them getting eaten alive.
有巨大的牙齿、血腥和各式精采画面
With-With great big teeth and the blood and things.
要喝什么吗?
Drink?
好 我要…我只要一杯可乐
Yeah, I-- I'll-- I'll have, um-- No, I'll just have a Coke.
还真是一笔大消费
Last of the big spenders.
不好意思 请问一下 你们能看见外面那个女人吗?
'Ey, do-- do you mind if I ask, that woman out there, can you see her?
她一定冻坏了
Oh, she must be bloody freezing, mun.
你们知道她是谁吗?
Do you know who she is?
我从没见过她 怎么这么问?她是谁?
I've never seen her. Why? Who is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得在这样的天气下 你应该试着请她进来
I rather think, in this sort of weather, you should try asking her in.
不 她不是跟我一起的
Oh, no, no. She's-- She's not with me.
她只是跟着我而已
She's just following me.
为什么?
What for?
我不知道
I don't know.
但她确实在跟着你?
But she's definitely following you?
对 我想是吧
Well, yeah, I think so. Yeah.
五英镑
Five quid.
多少钱?
How much?
五英镑
Five quid.
恕我直言
Pardon me for stating the obvious,
但如果那个女人跟着你 你有试着问她原因吗?
but if there's a woman following you, have you tried asking her why?
没有 - 天啊
No. - Oh, my God!
我现在去问她 我要回家吃晚餐了
I'll ask her now. I'm off home for my tea.
我会叫她进来吃份派跟喝一杯
I'll send her in for a pie and a pint.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表