或是发了疯然后禁止亲吻之类的
or, I don't know, goes mad and bans kissing.
所以这些婴儿都是人类吗?
So these babies are human, yeah?
对 为了殖民世界而进行抚育
Yep. Grown for a colony world.
而殖民世界不是地球?
And a colony world is not Earth?
好 好 最后一次
Okay. Okay, one last time.
(需要访问权限)
按下按钮
Push the button.
我们成功了
We made it.
人类存活了
The human race, we survived.
我们来到了星际
We went to the stars.
而十分钟前 博士 就在十分钟前
And ten minutes ago, Doctor, just ten minutes ago,
你提到种族灭绝
you said genocide.
你的族人都死了 - 对
Your people are gone. - Yeah.
你怎有办法继续过活? - 为了这样的日子 露比桑戴
How do you keep going? - For days like this, Ruby Sunday.
我没有族人 我没有家
I don't have a people. I don't have a home.
但我也没有工作
But I don't have a job either.
我没有老板 不用付税金、租金或帐单
I don't have a boss, or taxes, or rent, or bills to pay.
我没有目的、事业 也没有使命
I don't have a purpose, or a cause, or a mission,
但我有自♥由♥
but I have freedom.
所以我继续度日
That's why I keep moving on.
为了看下一个景色
To see the next thing,
还有下一个 以及下一个
and the next, and the next.
有时透过你的观点 这一切看起来更棒
And sometimes it looks even better through your eyes.
那这里是哪里呢?
So where's this then?
Oh, uh…
太平洋德尔里奥星球
The planet Pacifico del Rio.
那是英文名称
Oh, that's in English.
他们在这里说英语吗?英语还存在?
They speak English here? English exists?
不 人类在此时只会说一种语言
Uh, no. No, no. Humans all speak one language by this point.
有点像是广东话
A bit like Cantonese. - Oh.
这…
Uh, this…
才是它原本的语言
…is what it really looks like.
但塔迪斯会进行翻译 它有着感官滤镜
But the TARDIS translates. It's got a perception filter.
能帮助你融入所有的时间和地点
So it helps you fit into every time and place.
好 而我妈妈现在应该早就过世了?
Right, and my mum, she's long gone now?
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗?
Can I see your phone?
好
Yes.
我的音波起子
So, my sonic screwdriver can make
能让你和地球从相隔一万九千年
the distance between you and Earth 19,000 years…
缩短到一通电♥话♥的距离
…or one phone call.
什么? - 打给卡拉吧
What? - Carla. Phone her.
但是… - 露比 打给你妈妈吧
But-- - Your mum, Ruby. Call your mum.
(圣诞快乐)
怎么了?什么事?
Well? What is it now?
妈?
Mum?
对 当然是你妈妈了
Yes, Mum, obviously.
你十秒前才离开家门
You've just ran out the door ten seconds ago.
你打给我有什么事?
Why are you phoning me?
你走得很急 你要去哪里?
You went like the wind. Where were you going?
好 我…我晚点再跟你说
Yeah, yes. I will-- I'll catch up with you in a minute.
再见 我爱你 圣诞快乐
Bye. I love you, I love you. Merry Christmas.
刚刚那是我妈妈
That was my mum.
在圣诞夜之时 是我生日那天 是十分钟之前的事
On Christmas Eve. On my birthday. Ten minutes ago.
那讯号♥超好的 费用要多少钱呢?
That's the best signal ever. How much did that cost?
我想知道这地方到底出了什么问题
I want to know what the hell is wrong with this place.
你看到了吗?
Ooh. - Do you see?
上面很平静 但下面暗潮汹涌
It's calm up here, but underneath it is seething,
就像是楼下那怪物一样
just like downstairs with that creature.
这里一定有机务人员或舰长…
There's gotta be a-a crew or a captain--
这是艾瑞克从第六生育区回报
This is Eric reporting from Birth Zone 6.
我一直侦测到温度波动
I keep getting these temperature fluctuations.
我已经打开十到十六号♥的安全阀
I've opened up safety valves ten to 16.
也已经尝试与二氧化碳交换进行交叉配对
I've tried cross-matching with the CO2 exchange.
但直到我们能把压力降下 我无法…
But until we get that pressure down, I can't--
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗?
You all right?
但是…你们
But-- You. Oh.
我们真的等了好久了
We've been waiting for an awfully long time.
妈妈 爸爸
Mummy! Daddy!
不是…不是 - 亲爱的 我们不是…
Oh, no. No, no! - Darling, we're not--
天啊
Boys, oh, boys!
我得跟大家说
I've got to tell everybody.
妈妈跟爸爸来了
Mummy and Daddy are here!
由婴儿管理的婴儿农场
A baby farm run by babies.
太空宝宝
Space babies!
他们来了
They're here!
他们终于来了
They came at last!
妈妈和爸爸来了
Mummy and Daddy are here!
爸爸 妈妈
Daddy! Mummy!
你们回来了
You came back!
你们好 太空宝宝 - 你们好
Hello, space babies. - Hello.
你好 爸爸 - 嗨 爸爸
Hello, Daddy. - Hi, Daddy.
嗨 爸爸 - 你好 爸爸
Hey, Daddy. - Hello, Daddy.
大家回到岗位
Everyone, back to work.
让妈妈和爸爸看看我们做得多好
Show Mummy and Daddy what a good job we've been doing.
让他们骄傲
Make them proud.
我的工作是让管线畅通
My job is to keep the pipes clean.
我以管线为傲
I am proud of the pipes.
而我保持氧气凉爽舒适
And I keep the oxygen nice and cool.
我们需要呼吸氧气
We need oxygen to breathe.
而我会拉这条线和那条线
And I pull this string and that string.
我不确定它们的用途 但我会很用力地拉
I'm not sure what they do, but I pull them very hard.
而我为你做了这个 这是一朵小花
And I made this for you. It is a little flower.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是波比舰长
I'm Captain Poppy.
我为了妈妈和爸爸 维持太空站的运行
And I kept the station running for Mummy and Daddy.
因为我们知道你们总有一天 会为了我们而回来
Because we knew you'd come back for us one day.
我们乖乖等着
We waited.
好 但你们不应该管理这地方 这不是婴儿世界
Right, you're not supposed to be running this place. This isn't Babyworld.
大人离开时留下你们在这里?
Huh? You got left behind when the adults vamoosed?
我们接手了
We took over.
我们非常勇敢
We were very brave.
好
Right.
那很棒 那很好
That's great. That's, uh-- That's good.
非常惊人
That's amazing.
你们做得非常棒
You've done a really great job.
对不起 波比 对不起
I'm sorry, Poppy. I'm so sorry.
但我们不是你们的爸爸和妈妈
But we are not your mummy and daddy.
我希望我们是
I wish we were.
但我们不是
But we're not.
他们丢下了我们
They left us.
他们去哪里了?
Where did they go?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, darling.
但我是露比
But I'm Ruby.
而这位是博士
And this-- this is the Doctor.
我们是你们的朋友
And we're your friends.
好 我来抱你
Okay. Yeah, I got you.
我来抱你…我来抱你
I got you, I got you, I got you.
我来抱你…我来抱你
I got you, I got you, I got you.
还有我
And me.
还有我
And me.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
还有我
And me.
还有我
And me.
波比舰长 你们上次被抱是什么时候?
Captain Poppy, when was the last time that you had a hug?
从来没有
Never.
宝贝 没事的
Aw. Oh, baby, it's okay.
过来 没事的…没事的
Come here. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
从没被抱过? - 没事的
Oh, never had a hug?
过来 你们都可以来抱抱
Come on. You can all have a hug.
我做错了什么吗?博士
Did I get things wrong, Doctor?
根据上面的资讯 机务人员都回家了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表