人类看到日出后创建了神
Mankind saw the sunrise and created God.
或是当我们看到桑塔人到来 两者其一
Or we saw the arrival of a Sontaran, one or the other.
而我可以确认 我们的扫描显示确实是73码
And I can confirm. Our scan says 73 yards exactly.
希望你不介意 我不是自己来的
I hope you don't mind. I didn't come alone.
别担心 你很安全
Don't worry. You're quite safe.
不 那很好 没关系
No, no. That's great. That's fine.
我们拍了她的照片 但这是我们唯一能拍到的画面
We photographed her. But this is the only image we can get.
我知道 我买♥♥了最昂贵的相机
Oh, I know. I bought the most expensive camera,
但还是没办法放大拍到她的脸
and I still couldn't zoom in on her face.
我们的设备更加精密
Well, our equipment is a bit more sophisticated, and yet
但她的影像只能以普通人1.0的视力
she only registers from the point of view of an average person's 20/20 eyesight
看到73码外的画面所感知 也就是219尺外
from 73 yards, 219 feet,
66.7公尺 - 66.7公尺
66.7 metres. - 66.7 metres.
但这证明了你没有疯 - 谢谢
But it proves you're not going mad. - Thank you.
那就只剩一个选项
Well, there's only one more option.
我们把她抓起来
Let's bring her in.
但她不会…
Oh, but she won't--
如果你跟她说话 她… 我不知道 她会做些事情
If you talk to her, she-- I don't know, she does something.
我的员工都受过完整的心灵训练
My staff have full psychic training.
我们有心灵感应抑制器、催眠防护
We have telepathic dampeners, mesmeric shielding,
还有放入银和盐的项链以防巫术
and necklaces of silver and salt in case of witchcraft.
别担心 你现在是跟专家在一起
Don't worry. You're with experts now. - Phew.
上…上
Go, go, go!
所有单位 开始接近目标
Initiate target approach.
别跟她说话 别看她的眼睛
Do not talk to her. Do not look her in the eyes.
别跟她进行任何形式的交流 只要抓住她就行
Do not engage with her in any way. Just bring her in.
我说了“不要跟她交流”
I said, "Do not engage!"
不 凯特
No, Kate.
不 凯特 她说了什么?
No, Kate, what's she saying?
撤回
Disengage.
凯特 不 凯特 你不能离开
Kate. No, Kate, you can't leave.
凯特 凯特 拜托别走 凯特
Kate! Kate, please don't go. Kate!
凯特 等等 凯特
Kate, wait! Kate!
好吧
All right.
好吧…好吧
All right, all right, all right!
你可以不要这样吗?
Oi! Do you mind?
我说了“好吧”
Yeah, I said, "All right!"
(25号♥) (生日快乐)
我不是在抱怨
You know what? I'm not complaining.
但我觉得我们可以出去走走 可以去纽约 但你拒绝了
But I say let's go away. Let's go to New York, and you say no.
所以我一直在想…
So, I keep thinking--
我不希望你误会 但我必须得问
I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I've got to ask.
我们之间有别人吗?
Is there someone else?
只是有时候我觉得
It's just, sometimes, I get the impression
你并不是真的在听
you're not really listening,
好像你想着其他事情走神了一样
like you're drifting off thinking of something else.
♪ Watch me when you call my name ♪
老实说 就像现在这样
Well, like now, to be honest.
♪ See me sparkle ♪
♪ See me flame ♪
我知道你过得不顺遂
The thing is, I know you've had a tough time.
跟你母亲的状况也很奇怪
That whole thing with your mother is weird…
但有时候对我来说也很辛苦 你知道吗?
…okay, but it's hard for me sometimes, you know?
谢谢 你有什么想法?罗杰爱普格威廉
Thank you. And what's your take on this, Roger ap Gwilliam?
我可不想去公立学校 我已经努力过了
Well, no public school for me. I've done hard work.
(罗杰爱普格威廉)
I started off as a pizza delivery boy.
我从披萨外送员做起
我在斯旺西市场的水果摊工作过
I worked on a fruit stall in Swansea Market.
医院搬运工、钢铁厂、保全人员
Hospital porter, the steel mills, security guard.
我什么都做过
I was a jack of all trades.
他们过去都叫我“疯狂杰克”
"Mad Jack" they used to call me.
疯狂杰克
Mad Jack.
(愿你安息) (疯狂杰克)
跟你说 罗杰爱普格威廉 可是威尔士人的不良示范
Roger ap Gwilliam, that's a bad example of the Welsh. Terrifying.
史上最危险的首相
The most dangerous prime minister in history.
就算在床上 我们之间也总像有段距离
Even in bed, it's like you're always a distance away.
那个词是“永保距离”
Semperdistans is the word.
听着 你很贴心 这段关系也很不错
Look, you were sweet, and this was-- Oh, this was nice, yeah?
但你说得对 这永远不会成的 而这是我的问题
But you were right. It was never gonna work, and that is my fault.
除了床上的问题之外
E-Except for the bed thing.
因为那真的是你的问题
'Cause that-- That really was you.
但我花了这么多时间才意识到 我来这里要做的事情
But it has taken me all this time to realise what I'm here to do.
那是什么?
Which is what?
我要拯救世界
I'm gonna save the world.
再见了
See ya!
来吧 我们有工作要做了
Come on. We've got work to do.
(艾比昂) (更大、更好、更勇敢的英国)
(罗杰爱普格威廉)
你好 我想要提供我的服务
Hi there. I would like to offer my services.
我想当志工 - 好 真是好消息
I thought I'd volunteer. - Okay, good news.
你想做什么呢?
What for exactly?
什么都行 什么都可以
Oh, anything. Anything at all.
我只是觉得罗杰爱普格威廉很了不起 我想要帮助他达成目标
I just think Roger ap Gwilliam is amazing, and I want to help the cause.
我的存款有一千英镑 我现在也能捐出来
I have a thousand pounds in my savings which I can donate right now.
我可以发传♥单♥、接电♥话♥
I'll do leaflets, answering the phones.
跟我说要做什么 我什么都愿意做
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do anything.
我甚至能帮忙拿外套
'Ey, I'll even carry the coats.
是 但政♥府♥说…
Yes, but the government says--
什么政♥府♥?政♥府♥因羞愧而垮台了
What government? The government has collapsed in shame.
彻底的羞愧 艾摩
In absolute shame, Amol.
是时候出来投票
Now's the time to vote, you know, uh,
(2046年大选)
为英国找出它的声音 它的骄傲、它的未来
for Britain to find its voice, to find its pride, its future.
对 但重点是大家最担心的议题
Yes, but the point is that if people are worried about anything,
是生活成本 是通货膨胀
it's the cost of living, it's inflation,
价格上限是一万五英镑
it's a price cap at £15,000.
而你却想花费几十亿英镑
And you want to spend billions.
事实上 你承诺花费650亿英镑 购买♥♥核武器
Indeed, you're committed to spending £65 billion on nuclear weapons.
艾摩 我是威尔士人 我出生于威尔士
Amol, I'm a Welshman. I-I was born in Wales.
所以我的名字中才有爱普
That's what the "ap" in my name means.
它不是你们过去安装在手♥机♥上的应用程式
It's not one of those apps that you used to have on your phones in the old days.
它的意思是“儿子”
It means "son of".
我是威尔士之子
I am a son of Wales.
而威尔士人很清楚被压♥迫♥的滋味
And the Welsh know what it's like to be oppressed.
而那让我学会说“不再容忍♥”
And that has taught me to say, "No more."
这就是我要说的 不再容忍♥
And that's what I am saying. No more.
我希望英国说“不再容忍♥”
I want Great Britain to say, "No more."
所以 没错 我承诺捍卫我们的边界
So, yes, I have pledged to defend our borders
并让我们在世界上成为最伟大的国家之一
and set us up on high as one of the greatest nations in the world.
但我们是北大西洋公约组织成员
But we are members of NATO.
北大西洋公约组织何时发射过任何核弹了?
When did NATO ever, you know, fire a nuclear missile? Ever?
2031年俄♥罗♥斯♥大战 没有任何一枚飞弹
2031, the Great Russian War, not a single rocket.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me, I'm sorry.
你是说你真的想发射核弹吗?
Are you saying that you actually want to fire a nuclear missile?
我们会把那段剪掉吧?
We'll cut that bit out, right?
好 大家休息十分钟
Uh, okay, everyone, let's take ten.
丹尼 跟传播说下周的事
Danny, uh, speak to comms about next week.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
马上去 - 是 先生
Immediately. - Yes, sir.
克雷格 去开车 - 是 先生
Craig, get the car. - Yes, sir.
你是跟我们一起的吗?
Are you with us?
对
Yes.
我叫做露比
My name's Ruby.
告诉我 那她呢?
Tell me, um, what about her?
那边的女孩 她也是我们的人吗?
The girl over there. Is she one of ours?
她是丹尼团队的人 她是志工
She's on Danny's team. She's a volunteer.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
玛蒂布里居斯
Marti Bridges.
玛蒂
Marti.
听起来像男生的名字
Boy's name.
玛蒂?
Marti?
是 你好
Yeah? Yes, hi.
我宣布罗杰爱普格威廉
I declare that Roger ap Gwilliam
正式当选为该选区的议会议员
is duly elected as member of parliament for the constituency.
(英国广播公♥司♥新闻快报)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表