如果我直接交到你手中 成功机率会比较高
You'll have a much better chance if I just put it in your hand.
如果出了差错 你也会被爆♥炸♥威力波及
If it goes wrong, you will be caught in the blast.
那我们就不要出差错
Well, let's get it right then.
露比 我禁止你这么做
Ruby, I forbid this.
不可能
Yeah, good luck with that.
你不懂 这是智能地雷
You don't understand. This is a smart-mine.
它会监控一切 察觉任何变动
It is monitoring anything, any significant change.
我太担心你的时候我的血压会上升
I get too worried about you, and my blood pressure goes up,
我不知道我还有多少上升的空间
and I don't know how much leeway I have.
那你最好别再担心
Best not to worry then.
那我们要怎么做?数到三吗?
So how are we gonna do this? Count of three?
请听我说 - 不要争论 博士
Please listen to me. - No arguing, Doctor.
注意血压
Blood pressure.
露比 如果没有成功...
Ruby, if this doesn't work...
你很勇敢
You are brave. Mmm.
你也很出色
And you are wonderful.
我也原谅你愚蠢无比的举动
And I forgive you for being incredibly stupid.
那就好
Good then.
如果成功了
And if it does work,
我会生你的气
I'm gonna be very cross at you
非常非常久的时间
for a very, very long time.
不会太久的 宝贝
Not that long, babes.
你可是站在地雷上
You're standing on a landmine.
数到三吗? - 好 不 等等
Count of three? - Okay, no, wait.
我需要更有节奏的东西
Um... I n-need something more rhythmic.
我需要节拍 像是一首歌♥ 唱那首歌♥吧
Um, I need a beat, like-- like a song. Sing the song.
那首歌♥? 那首歌♥ - 那首歌♥
The song? The song. - The song.
“跨越海洋到斯凯岛” 那是最后一句歌♥词 在最后一个字...
"Over the sea to Skye." That's the last line. On the word "Skye"--
我爱那首歌♥ 是关于英俊王子查理
I love that song. It's about Bonnie Prince Charlie.
我知道 那很甜美 我们来吧 - 很甜美 也很悲伤
I know, it's sweet. Let's go. - It's sweet, and it's sad.
那跟士兵打仗有关 但很悲伤 像是摇篮曲
And it's about soldiers fighting. But it's sad, like a lullaby.
这样也对 不是吗?
And that's right, isn't it?
关于士兵的歌♥曲应该要悲伤 你不认为吗?
Songs about soldiers should be sad, don't you think?
好了 博士 我准备好了 别再碎念了
Okay, Doctor. I'm ready. Stop babbling.
好
Okay.
好 露比 准备好了吗?
Okay, Ruby, shall we dance?
快驶 美丽的小船 像展翅的鸟儿一样
♪ Speed, bonny boat Like a bird on the wing ♪
往前 水手们如此喊着
♪ Onward, the sailors cry ♪
载着生而为王的少年
♪ Carry the lad that's born to be king ♪
跨越海洋到斯凯岛
♪ Over the sea to Skye ♪
好 好
Okay, okay.
好
Okay.
好 好 灯光在移♥动♥
Okay, okay. The lights are moving.
没事 没关系 没事的
That's okay. That's all right. It's fine.
这是后遗症 是我的肾上腺素 我只需要集中注意力
It's the after-effect. It's my adrenaline. I just need to focus.
我需要放松 - 它还在移♥动♥
I just need to relax. - They're still moving.
或许不要提比较好
Maybe don't keep mentioning that.
我走到海滩 她就站在那里
I went down to the beach and there she stood,
在树林边缘 暗处高高站立
dark and tall, at the edge of the wood.
我喊着:“天空太大了 我害怕”
"The sky's too big. I'm scared," I cried.
她回覆:“年轻人 你难道不知道
She replied, "Young man, don't you know there's more to life
人生中还有月亮 和总理夫人以外的事物吗?”
than the moon and the president's wife?"
好 好 我想可以了
Okay. Okay. I think that's it.
真惊险
That was close.
没有犯错的余地
No margin for error.
你知道没有犯错的余地 最棒的地方是什么吗?
You know what's really great about no margin for error?
不再有错误了
No more errors.
谢谢你 约翰法兰西斯费特
Thank you, "John Francis Vater".
(约翰法兰西斯费特) (死因:失明)
你好 我是约翰法兰西斯费特 已故
Hello. I'm John Francis Vater, deceased.
为你的失去致意
Apologies for your loss.
是语♥音♥启动的
Oh, voice-activated.
这是我的残骸
These are my mortal remains.
若你方便
At your convenience,
请将残骸转交给我父母 艾格妮丝和米利森费特
please return them to my parents, Agnes and Millicent Vater.
地址将根据要求提供
Address will be supplied on request.
约翰 我是在跟人工智慧说话吗?
Hey, John. Am I talking to an AI?
我是已故约翰费特的人工智慧仿型重建
I'm an approximate AI reconstruction of the deceased John Vater.
我原有个性的指标元素
Signature elements of my former personality
已经融入这个介面中
have been incorporated into this interface.
亲亲
Kiss kiss.
你发生了什么事?约翰
What happened to you, John?
在被发现有失明这个致命疾病后 我被人道地结束生命
I was humanely terminated on the discovery of the fatal condition, blindness.
失明并不致命
Blindness isn't fatal.
你刚刚跟一个死去的失明男子这么说
You literally just said that to a dead blind guy.
是谁结束你的生命?约翰
Who terminated you, John?
维伦加自动救护单位 让我不用再受任何痛苦
I was spared further suffering by a Villengard Automated Ambulance Unit.
在预算考量的战事中 我的复原时间
My recovery was estimated as beyond acceptable parameters
已超出可以接受的范围
for a conflict as budgeted.
抱歉 是被救护机杀死的? - 生命很廉价
Sorry. Killed by an ambulance? Life is cheap.
患者很昂贵
Patients are expensive.
维伦加的演算法 - 什么?
The Villengard algorithm. - The what?
维伦加的战争产品都配有人工智慧
Villengard battle products are fitted with AI.
该演算法保持一定的战斗实力
The algorithm maintains a fighting force
使其伤亡人数保持在可接受的范围之上
at just above the acceptable number of casualties.
让你继续战斗 继续死亡 继续购买♥♥产品
Keeps you fighting, keeps you dying, keeps you buying.
医疗服务为了持续冲突优化了伤亡率
Medical services optimise the casualty rate for continued conflict.
战争就是生意 而生意非常繁荣
War is business, and business is booming.
很高兴认识你 约翰
Good to meet you, John.
亲亲 - 爸爸?
Kiss kiss. Daddy?
我爸爸在那吗?我听到他的声音
Is my daddy there? I heard him.
你好 上面的人 你好
H-Hello. Hello, up there.
你还好吗? 需要帮助吗?
You okay? You need help?
我在找我爸爸
I'm looking for my daddy.
你是怎么...
How did you--
你为什么来这里? - 他传了讯息给我
Why did you come here? He sent me a message.
我会看地理戳记
I can read a geo-stamp.
他在哪?我爸爸在哪?我听到他声音了
Where is he? Where's my daddy? I heard him.
你不是应该在床上休息吗?
Shouldn't you be tucked up in bed?
像你这样的小孩子 怎么会来这么恶劣的战场上?
What's a little kid like you doing out in a nasty war like this?
我爸爸获得特别许可 可以带上我
My dad got special permission to bring me.
那很棒吧?
Oh, that's good, isn't it?
因为我妈妈被带走了
'Cause my mummy got gathered up.
她怎么了?被带走?
She got what? G-Gathered?
她被上帝带走了
She got gathered up by God.
祂太爱她了 所以提早带走她
He loved her so much that he gathered her up early
让她能跟祂一起在天堂上 像天使一样
so she can be in heaven with him like an angel.
爸爸说我们有一天会再见到她
We'll see her again one day, Daddy explained.
爸爸在哪里?
Where is Daddy?
这位是露比
Uh, this is Ruby.
我叫做博士
And my name is the Doctor.
博士不是个名字 - 对
The Doctor isn't a name. Yeah.
我甚至不是博士 人们通常都不会提这件事
And I'm not even a doctor. People don't usually bring that up.
你已经很棒了
You're good already.
我是史普莱丝 - 好名字 我喜欢
I'm Splice. - Great name. I love it!
只叫史普莱丝还是... - 史普莱丝艾莉森费特
Just Splice or-- - Splice Alison Vater.
史普莱丝艾莉森费特 经辨识
Splice Alison Vater, you have been identified
你是约翰法兰西斯费特的直系亲属 - 爸爸
as the next of kin of John Francis Vater. - Daddy!
我是你已故家长的人工智慧重建
I am an AI reconstruction of your deceased parent.
为你的失去致意 - 不
Apologies for your loss. No.
让我们一起悲伤 过来... - 不 等等
Let's grieve together. Come to-- - No. Wait!
爸爸 - 等等
Dad! Wait!
爸爸 放开我 放开我
Let go of me! Get off me!
不 不 拜托 史普莱丝
No, no! Please, Splice.
如果我造成悲痛... - 露比
If I'm causing distress... Ruby.
拜托 不 - 或许我晚点再回来
Please! No. - ...perhaps I should come back later.
放开我 - 露比
Let go of me! - Ruby.
看看他的脚下
Look at his foot!
看看他站在什么上面
Look at what he's standing on.
看到了吗?看到他站在什么上面了吗?
You see that? See what he's standing on?
知道了吗?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表